Play and rate my game and i will play and rate yours.
Done! This is mine:
Cyan is a little puzzle / platform where you have only one "powerup", an hamburger that make you bigger! But also with pros and cons.. And, also, the only color is cyan blue :D
(In the meanwhile I'm trying and rate all the games in this thread, how many great puzzle!!)
heres mine ill play yours https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2019/rate/462132?before=7#post-851500
Cool game nice work. Here is my game https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2019/rate/462093#post-857208 hope you enjoy.
We made a top-down puzzle-action game!
You play as Juan, a jelly who can absorb colored bullets from enemies to gain their properties shoot them back!
The game follows 3 simple rules:
1. Each color has one weakness against another color Blue > Red > Green > Blue
2. If a bullet and character share colors, they negate each other and the character blocks the attack.
3. If a bullet hits a character and the latter has the stronger color, the bullet is reflected.
Bullets also bounce against walls, so be on the look for incoming attacks!
This is the tale of Juan, a once lauded knight who was transformed into a jelly by the evil wizard Severin!
If you think you have the courage & wits to help the Juan and Only Jelly Knight recover his human form, the challenge awaits you.
Don't forget to rate the game here!
(You can play the game in your browser, or download a Windows/Mac build).
Reply to this post with your game link and I will also play/rate it!
Thanks for playing!
One Strike is, in short, simply about parrying and riposting enemy attacks. Each enemy takes only One Strike, but you can only swing your weapon once before exhausting the move. In order to attack again, you must parry an enemy move first. P.S. You can reflect the arrows too! https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2019/rate/461774
Hey, thanks for helping out!
I'll be sure to try out your game as well!
Here it is: https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2019/rate/463156
It's a simple 2d monster fighting game, where you have to search for the lost shoe and defend yourself from monsters by throwing various objects that you can find lying on the ground.
Also, here's some screenshots:
My game is called One Shot In The Chamber, a wave based survival game where you must fight off hordes of enemies with the catch being, you have only one bullet. Fortunately, the bullet is magic and you can summon it back to you or teleport to it. Using this unique ability, you must survive as long as possible in the chamber. Here is a screenshot of the game and the link to the game page: https://mark-auman.itch.io/one-shot-in-the-chamber
Just played and rated your game!
Our entry: https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2019/rate/461977#post-861487
Hello everyone! I participated in the game jam this weekend and I'm really proud of what we made!
I'd really love to hear your thoughts!
MICROVANIA - A One Screen Mini-Metroidvania with a Twist!
It's for a contest, so we'd really appreciate it if you rated the game and left a comment!
And a few notes to help you play it! (The Game Jam build has a few bugs and quality of life issues)
- It works with Keyboard OR Gamepad
- You can view the controls in in the menu (Esc or Start)
- The Player has 3x Health, but will be instantly killed by Dragon Fire
- If you die twice, you should close and reopen the game (it breaks more and more with each death)
- There are two Winning Endings (You Kill the Dragon, or You Give the Dragon What its Looking for!)
- There's 5 secret Gems hidden throughout the game, if you can't find the last one, keep looking!