itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
Latest Featured GamesView all
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Play the Demo Today
DASH between tiny, monster-infested planets on your journey to becoming the next Sun!
Defend your home on a floating island
A bundle of 6 snack-sized games
Action-packed real-time strategy with an abstract theme
1 or 2 player c64 action shooter!
An Undertale-inspired watercolored adventure RPG featuring a lost Puppy finding its way home.
Issue #10 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Bacon-flavored dungeon crawler
Action-packed cube-collecting excitement!
local multiplayer skeleton brawler
carve a lil pal and share it with the world
Neo super scaler racing!
Join Caleb and his partner Skye to travel this strange world...
During a walk, Pochi gets separated from his owner, and ends up lost in the subterranean world...
Gay disaster mech pilots killing fascists, Season 2
A Pixel-Art Horror Adventure
local multiplayer RTS like age of empires but smaller
Help a young potato escape a jungle filled with man-eating tribes!
A story-driven sci-fi platformer
Four short stories about apartments, choices and love.
Exploration, puzzles and classic horror!
A 3D asian horror experience
Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture.
Cook, serve and manage your food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America!
Solve murders as a digital exorcist.
Get Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials and Original Soundtrack at a discounted price!
A classic point-and-click adventure anthology!
Freshly Blossomed Fantasy Action Puzzle!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Compete in the greatest race of the century: Balloonomania!
Some secrets should be lost to the veil of time...
High-octane racing game for your ZX Spectrum Next
Find your soul
Beware the darkness in your own heart.
(Steam key included) Award winning dungeon crawler
"Puyo Puyo" meets "Snakebird" in a mind-bending puzzle game!
Your beautiful wife got stuck on a large beanstalk, save her!
Equipped with only your camera, hike across the pacific northwest in search of the rarest cryptids.
Full release of my NES game Pinky.
A game about identity and self-discovery.
Abilities become boxes in this cute puzzle-platformer!
A short, cute puzzle action-adventure through the deadly Forbidden Forest.
A silly card game about lost senior citizens mischievously fighting their way back to their care home
A game poem about anxiety dreams. Created for LSDJAM 2020.
An (un)traditional platformer, use the powerups to you (dis)advantage(?)
A desolate birch farm where weird things happen
A surreal journey through dreams, memories and fantasies.
Through blood and sacrifice, you must serve the garden.
Featured jamsView all jams
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
A repeating jam for all beginners early on in their game dev journey who want to grow with a community
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this seven day game jam!
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
A game jam where your secret Santa makes a game based on your letter
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam