itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
20 items for
$140.89 $5.00 (save 96%)
Bundle ends 2020-06-16T06:59:59
From the blog
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Green dumbo stumbles upon a spooky dungeon and descends into it, griefing and stealing everything, that he sees...
Chiptune tracker (NES/FM/sampler)
A supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift
generative photography simulator
Maya is trapped in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. Help her find her way.
Minimalistic logic challenges
A short atmospheric platformer.
A Dark Fantasy Lowpoly Action RPG
Uncover a watercolour fantasy adventure.
Build factories to automate the production of shapes!
Transfer your mind to a robot and rescue your beloved daughter!
Extreme sports at their best, on one wheel!
Help Nathan beat an adrenaline-packed platformer as part of a tournament, to grab the prize and pay his debts.
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Once upon a time, Peet opened his eyes and found himself in a nightmare.
A pet planet to take care of.
When your loved one hurts you, what do you do? A classic love story about letting go.
[1-4 Player Co-op] Discover a heartwarming journey of friendship as you explore the island and catch fish.
An action platformer for the NES
A Procedural Planet Exploration, Alien Fighting, Mining, Gem Collecting, DNA Collecting Pixel Art Space Adventure.
A high-velocity aerial combat shooter
A Magical Quest Where Time Is On Your Side
A space survival action game, explore a planet, mine for resources, pilot your ship and fight aliens.
Issue #4 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A narrative-driven Sci-Fi adventure game
Post-apocalyptic dungeon crawler with roguelike elements
The Explosive Game of Hot Potato
An introspective deck-builder about friendship, travel, and collecting snacks.
A combatless stand-up comedy RPG, where jokes are loot, and boss fights are comedy shows!
it's the end of the semester at art school and you're hella late turning in your assignments!
An Atari 2600 game inspired by Shadow of the Beast
Can't wake up
Pixel Art Repair Simulator
A multi-party, dungeon crawling RPG
Can you solve a heist in this alternate reality game?
A horror game short about a restless night during a power outage
A 1-bit style pinball arcade game
Last night I had a dream. I floated in darkness, immense, squamous. Then I fell in love with the majesty of colors.
Deep within the computer, a library grows
Featured jamsView all jams
The fourth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
1,172 joined1 submission
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this five day game jam!
Beginner Friendly Game Jam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
448 joined5 submissions
The first Game Jam hosted by MashUp Games
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene!
Surprise! Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
252 joined22 submissions
Create a short horror game (shorter than 2 minutes) with a unique mechanism or an unpredictable plot twist!
194 joined2 submissions
Three weeks, three thousand dollars in prizes!