itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- While it may have felt like more of a marathon than a sprint, we’re finally in the waning days of 2022. Let’s celebr...
- Are you ready to finish the year with a selection of handpicked games to brighten up your holiday season? In this last...
- This year for Black Friday we’re honoring our oldest tradition: we’re bringing back Creator Day! Ok the tradition is...
- Things are getting spooky over here at itch.io HQ. The weather is getting colder, and I’ve broken out my collection of...
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
- I don’t know about you, but I could use some time indoors relaxing with some games. I certainly haven’t had enough o...
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Play as 5 sorcerers and enter the hunt for the Godstone in this roguelike dungeoncrawler.
A mini hack-and-slash spell-slinging roguelike
A quiet survival adventure in an alien ocean.
Take photos of cute dogs!
tower defense meets yahtzee
When you crave cookies instead of brains.
drive, jump and honk your way to the top of this exceedingly punishing platformer
Dodgeball in a dungeon
The final adventure of Lenny, the legless legend.
a bullet hell card game where time moves when you do
A third-person Platformer with Light Combat elements.
What you find as you explore will influence the end, so make sure you find what’s important.
Collect as many snacks as you can without getting caught by Velocimom!
First person dreamlike island exploration
Issue #24 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A minimalist roguelite FPS. Created for the 7dfps 2021 game jam.
A bunch of cars are really mad at you
Point & click adventure set in a spooky house!
2D Cover-based Carnage
OXALIS is a virtual remote ranger application
Easy to learn Mutant Animal Fighting Game, Single and Multiplayer
Simple tool to generate directional spritesheets from animated 3D models.
A flash fiction about truth, lies, and tips.
An art driven, soul's like, side scroller
Toy Tanks is a 3-Dimensional, Physics based, Tank game featuring a unique blend of Platforming and Twin-Stick shooting.
A wild, turn-based RPG!
Become the new little waiter of the evil bar The Right Shot and challenge the bartender !
Experience the full evolution of cells across 3 generations and explore breathtaking worlds.
A game where you hide stolen treasures (Oh: there's also a bomb). Um jogo de esconder tesouros (ah e tem uma bomba)
Take a deep dive with high-flying schemers and lovelorn criminals in this first-person short story.
a short story about a CARROT
A puzzler about an Ogre who is just too excited about life. A sort-of sequel to Square Ogre.
Mix colors to brew potions in this charming endless brew-em-up!
Slice of Sea is a peaceful adventure and puzzle game. You play as Seaweed, a sea creature clearly out of their element.
scream the whole place down!
Join Flewfie and friends on an epic adventure! Fly your UFO around unique worlds and put an end to Uzzu’s chaos!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Jogo de RPG por Turnos utilizando técnicas de geração procedural de conteúdo.
A learning project to learn unreal
A rotation based puzzle platformer
A cute and simple platformer for GameBoy/GameBoy Color/Super Game Boy
Get your adrenaline up & finish 10 Tracks before your rivals.
Visit Mr. Bommel's TEACAT Factory in this Short Visual Novel and create your own unique magical teacat.
Collect weird body parts from real paintings in museums and create monsters with them.
A Rhythm Heaven-esque rhythm game for the Nintendo Game Boy
Short action-puzzle game made for TAPE#1 Jam in 2 weeks.
Enemies to Lovers Dating Simulator
within those vines...
Cards of the Dead - Prologue
Welcome to DOOMSPACE. You've been slaying here for as long as you can remember.
Raise up to three different spiritual pets from eggs and release them into the wild again!
You're invited to my place~
Featured jamsView all jams
The seventh official Brackeys Game Jam!
Create a Roguelike in 7 days (#18)
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
A jam that focuses in one or more than one of the 3 narrative pillars.
Compose a track based on your favorite game!
LÖVE Jam is an awesome gamejam where you make a game using the LÖVE Game Framework!
Be Inspired! Wear your inspiration on your sleeve and create something "new!"
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!