itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Issue #11 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Interview an old man who claims he's built a radio that allows him to speak to god.
24 games to haunt each day 'til Santa comes with deer and slay.
Play the Demo Today
Defend America from an alternate-universe America using state-of-the-art 1980s military hardware.
Nightmare is a dystopian FPS where you take control of a Machinangel to destroy hordes of synthetic demons.
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Play the Demo Today
DASH between tiny, monster-infested planets on your journey to becoming the next Sun!
Defend your home on a floating island
A bundle of 6 snack-sized games
Action-packed real-time strategy with an abstract theme
1 or 2 player c64 action shooter!
An Undertale-inspired watercolored adventure RPG featuring a lost Puppy finding its way home.
Issue #10 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Bacon-flavored dungeon crawler
Action-packed cube-collecting excitement!
local multiplayer skeleton brawler
carve a lil pal and share it with the world
Neo super scaler racing!
Join Caleb and his partner Skye to travel this strange world...
During a walk, Pochi gets separated from his owner, and ends up lost in the subterranean world...
Gay disaster mech pilots killing fascists, Season 2
A Pixel-Art Horror Adventure
local multiplayer RTS like age of empires but smaller
Help a young potato escape a jungle filled with man-eating tribes!
A story-driven sci-fi platformer
Four short stories about apartments, choices and love.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Inspired by Georges Méliès Movie "Un voyage dans la Lune"
Surreal exploration game based on my own dream journal
The Groove Club is at the end of Paradise Lost Boulevard.
Climb an astral tower and see how high you can get!
A Bitsy essay about the impermanence of streaming platforms
An online party game for 4+ friends
A desolate birch farm where weird things happen
Get out your fishing rods, and prepare to set sail!
Build a garden to the rain spirit and bring the flood through a virtual console.
Reconnect the floating isles
A Monster Taming And Farming Sim
A short kinetic novel about a madman, a child, and a lake.
Beat-em-up game about paying your debts.
Travel to the afterlife to save your Father
3D first-person horror interactive novel
"Puyo Puyo" meets "Snakebird" in a mind-bending puzzle game!
Featured jamsView all jams
1,966 joined1 submission
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this seven day game jam!
1,314 joined9 submissions
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
1,301 joined27 submissions
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
284 joined6 submissions
The year is ending. The world is ending. Let's make an RPG.
185 joined1 submission
A light-hearted, open jam for all types of game developers!
121 joined1 submission
The second Jam hosted by GameDev Insiders.