itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- With over 1000 games developed as a part of Ludum Dare 45, it’s more than a little tough to sort through all of them...
- I was going to try to do this thing in October where I recommended a new horror game each week until Halloween, but life...
- The dust has settled on Ludum Dare 45 and there are over 1000 new games on itch.io because of it. As is always the case...
- Fall has arrived at the itch.io office which means it’s time for drinking tea, dressing in fashionable layers, and get...
- I can’t think of many games where professionals have cameras pointed at their hands. Starcraft is one of the few I’v...
- Set sail for adventure with this week’s itch.io Recommendations! This time we’re heading underground and underwater...
- Back in the olden days people used to have to wait until a game was done to be able to play it. But we live in more enli...
- I don’t usually plan out themes for these articles but every now and again the stars align and something perfect happe...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A painting can't be a murder suspect...?
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music
20+ games & soundtracks, a dozen prototypes, alphas & much more... an embarrassment of pixelated riches.
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Four of the scariest VHS soaked shorts in one shocking anthology! PS1 style survival horror!
A combination of Risk of Rain and Faster Than Light.
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
A story-driven action-adventure game, following Arietta on her journey to unveil the mysteries of the Spirit Realm.
Tramp, Granny, Bandit & Devil
A y2k aesthetic arcade puzzle game, inspired by puzzle games from the late 90's!
An automated, online strategy game
An action oriented platformer card game.
A collection of vignette games about dates, and the comedy that comes with getting to know someone.
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Become the monarch of a prosperous land.
A spacey and mysterious story-driven RPG about a place with a heavy past! Kickstarter coming soon!
a tool for drawing and assembling graphical hypertext games
A cooperative Action RPG about battling powerful bosses, scavenging materials, and crafting new gear.
A magical action rogue-lite where every pixel is simulated.
⚔ Water 🌊 Earth ⛰ Fire 🔥 Air 💨 Witchy goblins meddling with natural systems. A prologue and demo.
A free pen and paper RPG to accompany Sunless Skies and Sunless Sea
A squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America.
An introspective deck-builder about friendship, travel, and collecting snacks.
Claim the heart of the Living Castle in this Low-Poly 3D Diorama Action Game
Deff is a mercenary death that must hunt down other deaths that no longer want to be deaths...
Feed the chicks! A fast-paced arcade action game about pecking... and running.
A stolen, enigmatic machine is your only way out. Puzzle out how to pilot the Nauticrawl in this atmospheric adventure.
Retro, indie, epic fantasy RPG!
What Remains is an 8-bit adventure/visual nove game for the 1985 NES console
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Gasp! Someone, or something, has awoken Jinx from his long slumber and it is up to you to help him find out what it was!
Infinite procedural open-world action-adventure role-playing game
A tongue-tied dating sim
you have nothing
Raccoons riding longboards on this retro themed relaxing arcade game
A woman sits in an interrogation room. What has she done? Navigate a difficult conversation to find the truth.
2D platformer whit cool Graphics and Hard Gameplay.
An adventure game made for Horror Humor Jam 2019
Roguelike Dungeon RPG
Third-person rabbit kung fu, with a built-in editor
Escape the darkness consuming the Lunar Station
A psychological horror game
A stay in the surreal desert town of Bleakstead
Discover the mysteries of the haunted mansion.
A relaxing lo-fi platformer
Featured jamsView all jams
3 hour game jam.
18 joined1 submission
Way back in days of old, there was a legend told, about a games jam based on Gaaalavaaaant
102 joined50 submissions
A jam just for the weirdest and coolest and most absurd backgrounds for Troika!
60 joined14 submissions
A Roleplaying Game Jam About Taste and Sensation
364 joined75 submissions
THE ANNUAL SPOOKY HALLOWEEN HORROR JAM
59 joined12 submissions
Four jams. Lots of prizes. Let's do it.
154 joined5 submissions
A jam about relationships between queer women