itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Maya is trapped in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. Help her find her way.
Minimalistic logic challenges
A Dark Fantasy Lowpoly Action RPG
Uncover a fantasy adventure.
Build factories to automate the production of shapes!
Transfer your mind to a robot and rescue your beloved daughter!
Extreme sports at their best, on one wheel!
Help Nathan beat an adrenaline-packed platformer as part of a tournament, to grab the prize and pay his debts.
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Once upon a time, Peet opened his eyes and found himself in a nightmare.
A pet planet to take care of.
When your loved one hurts you, what do you do? A classic love story about letting go.
[1-4 Player Co-op] Discover a heartwarming journey of friendship as you explore the island and catch fish.
An action platformer for the NES
Dive into this narrative-driven RPG Adventure with card-based combat and explore a world where reality neighbors myth.
A Procedural Planet Exploration, Alien Fighting, Mining, Gem Collecting, DNA Collecting Pixel Art Space Adventure.
A high-velocity aerial combat shooter
A Magical Quest Where Time Is On Your Side
A space survival action game, explore a planet, mine for resources, pilot your ship and fight aliens.
Issue #4 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A revolutionary crowd-based retro brawler
Escape the room before you are driven insane.
A frontier adventure.
A secret agent escape room. Stop enemy spy Ruby La Rouge before she escapes.
You are lost in a seemingly endless forest. Heavily inspired by the Blair Witch Project.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A platformer developed for the NES. Now available on PC! ROM included. Play solo or with up to 4 players simultaneously.
Bullet Hell Action RPG
You died. Your unfinished business? The fate of your many cats!
A 2D reimagining of Sonic 3D Blast
A utopian planetary system of nine worlds, a collective hallucination woven by AAA
A short proof of concept/mood vignette/love letter to Kurosawa.
assemble pentaminos to make a full line in a 90° rotating box.
Relax and have fun in this toy-like game
Stylish Action Platformer
The job of your dreams
Freddy Anderson, a camper that get's lost and seeks for a way out, but runs into a terrifying sight.
Learn to type with acclaimed American avant garde filmmaker David Lynch!
Small horror experience
A fun little game
It's okay to be small.
Short psychological horror game inspired by classics of the genre.
Featured jamsView all jams
The fourth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
1,982 joined17 submissions
a jam about trying your best
823 joined2 submissions
This is the first official BenBonk Game Jam hosted by BenBonk.
Beginner Friendly Game Jam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
441 joined1 submission
A month-long metroidvania game jam.
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this five day game jam!
Surprise! Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam