itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
- Grab your dice, call your friends, and get ready for the Tabletop itch.io Selects Bundle ! This entry in our series of b...
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Fight your way through a whales digestive system!
Treasure this time.
An ARG-like text adventure about digital archeology and friendship in unlikely places...
Hardcore gravity-bending lander game.
A performance in a hotel at night
Try out three Baldi's Basics challenge maps in this new demo of Baldi's Basics Plus!
Manage customers in this PSX themed Burger Chef Simulator!
🤜 Build unique combos to fight horrible people, & maybe save the president. 🤛
a stylized rally game from the creator of Absolute Drift
Green dumbo stumbles upon a spooky dungeon and descends into it, griefing and stealing everything, that he sees...
A small, unconventional horror rpg.
"It’s kind of like Tetris, except you have to get the blocks to the top. Also, the blocks are made out of people."
Toasty is an upcoming Action Adventure RPG starring an unlikely hero
A tile-based dungeon crawler that draws upon magic cards!
Walking Simulator A Month Club Vol. 1
Unleash your Lux! Your RPG Adventure on the Moon Awaits!
desktop tamagotchi growing game
A classic, turn-based Roguelike with a minimalist, lo-fi aesthetic.
A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.
A fantasy farming simulation game
chunker, 2D pixel game, rougelike, rougelite, top-view
RETAIL IS HELL
Venture into the Halls of Absurdia to find the Amulet of Yelt'neb in this stylish minimal roguelike!
A game about foxes
A turn-based JRPG, full of silly dialogue, anime fanservice, strategic combat, and monster catching!
a short story about mending a broken heart
An adventure game set in rural Indonesia about a relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural power
A procedurally-generated adventure in an alien world.
A cool, weird 3d collage maker!
Pick a comic book for your father's birthday.
1bit adventure game of cosmic horror inspired by the work of Junji Ito
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A maintenance drone conducts its daily routine.
Tramp, Granny, Bandit & Devil
experimental exploration game
Fantasy-themed puzzle: draw magical connections between ingredients to brew potions
A platform shooter that brings 90's gaming smashing into your face from your PC.
A rogue-like with destructible walls and variety of skills/items/enemies!
Find your heart and make it whole
Enjoy the ethereal flow of creation.
Outplay, outlive, and outscore your opponents in this competitive multiplayer platformer!
Kentucky Route Zero is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky.
an RPG about two guys that hate each other
A Juicy Deckbuilding Roguelike
A WebGL open house simulator (Property of Northtree Real Estate)
Everything's so quiet now, but you're a ghost dog with someone to find!
Retro Sci-Fi Horror
Featured jamsView all jams
Make a game about crafting, brewing, cooking or combination in general!
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene!
Surprise! Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
190 joined3 submissions
A horror jam themed around the search for those that lurk in the woods.
Jamingtons is a public game jam, open to all nationalities, ages and engines.
160 joined5 submissions
Make a real game based on a fake cartridge!
The largest monthly Godot jam!