itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- I don’t think I’m allowed to make the entire body of this post “The next itch.io Creator Day is taking place on Fr...
- Need something to fill the void between AAA releases? It’s ok, we won’t judge. Well here are a handful of games read...
- Come one, come all to the annual itch.io Summer Sale! If you’re in the northern hemisphere you’re probably reading t...
- So you’ve got a brand new Steam Deck and are looking to install some games from your favorite storefront: itch.io. Sur...
- It’s been a few months since we last spoke folks and for that I am truly sorry. As an apology I’ve come back home fr...
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
- Howdy itch.io partners! We’ve saddled up for a brand new edition of our semi-frequent Games of the Week round up. Each...
- Come one, come all to the next itch.io Creator Day! This Friday, February 18th we’re not taking any of our usual porti...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
A digital garden idle game
A twisted saturday morning cartoon adventure
Psychedelic Roguelite Pong'em up where you rescue the Moon
compiled expanded content for Cybermetal 2012 RPG
lowtech heavy metal cyberpunk ttrpg
Zapling Bygone is a twisted metroidvania where you murder your foes and steal their abilities by wearing their skulls.
The original soundtrack to the award-winning roguelite Revita
22 games. 22 teams. 70+ game developers across the globe!
Solve puzzles by rolling a giant walnut in this retro-handheld-inspired adventure
Boot up your Z5 Powerlance and dial into Last Call BBS, the last game from Zachtronics!
Discover old remnants of an ancient, advanced, alien society.
Make friends. Explore. Be a bunny.
increase your productivity.
Chaotic, fast-paced roguelite from the creator of Dogworld! ⛅⚙
Satisfying puzzle game (free demo available)
Colorful, minimalistic, laid-back and casual puzzle game.
A fast-paced low-poly 3D rail shooter heavily inspired by classics of the early 90's.
A narrative ARG/Detective game that gives you your own digital assistant.
A deckbuilding comedy game about a couple of small-time comedians.
As Tomato the Duck, grow your farm as you focus on tasks in the real world!
The free, plain text version of the world's loudest roleplaying game. A bit more sensible. Just as miserable.
Absurdist Typing Game developed as part of the Briefs series
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Unwording is a narrative puzzle game about happiness, gratitude, and the power of our thoughts.
Tactical Bullet Hell RPG
Action RPG with metroidvania elements, where the cows milk you
A strategy game for Playdate
Spider mecha rave-synced bullet hell
A Romantic Comedy Narrative Game
Meet Baba in this new adrenaline-filled puzzler!
Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry through paintings and puzzles to help an artist with her masterpiece.
A surreal journey through the spaces between places
A new metroidvania-platformer adventure for your NES!
An abstract shmup and rogue-lite hybrid about the heat death of the universe.
Scrap hunting season has gone wrong, VHS slasher survival horror.
Enter the house, if you dare.
An explosive ode to handheld platformers of yesteryear... blown up and refined for the modern era!
APICO is an upcoming casual-sim game about breeding and collecting bees
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Twist gravity to navigate floating cities in the sky.
Rebuild The Greyhound. Reconnect your island.
A cranky video player for the Playdate
Show this mean fox who is the boss by rolling on it!
Collect scrap. Upgrade your hovertrain. Retire.
click click delete
That followed me
A travelling kitchen, a humble respite for travellers.
A puzzle game where you change the rules. Also award-winning!
Maintain a jury-rigged drill and use it to escape a corrupt shelter.
Achieve Connection Nirvana!
A Short Found Footage Horror Game set in an Old Abbey in Ireland.
It takes five great wizards to save the land, but they only gave you rookies.
Be Brave, Little Fox
a 2.5D cybernoir detective game (help us playtest!)
You wake up in a carriage with an annoying stranger...
First-person sci-fi survival-horror adventure
God-like slash-based action adventure!
Featured jamsView all jams
The eighth official Brackeys Game Jam!
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this seven day game jam!
832 joined1 submission
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
The second official Bevy Jam!
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!