itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
- Happy August, itch.io Community! It’s been a while since we hosted our last itch.io Selects Bundle, so let’s change...
- Hi itch.io Community, I was going to write a whole goofy intro to this, but instead I’m just going to play this one st...
- Welcome back to the Games of the Month! How was that Summer Sale last week? Did you pick up anything cool? Well get read...
- Do you hear the sounds of people enjoying the beach? What about those cheers of children without a care in the world? Th...
- Hi itch.io Community, I’m happy to announce that this Friday — May 14th, will be our first itch.io Creator Day. This...
- Howdy itch.io Community! I’m happy to announce that as of this morning the itch desktop client is available to downloa...
Latest Featured GamesView all
It's a game about trying your best
Can you bring Milo home?
Climb perilous towers on a magical vine to rescue The Prince!
An original puzzle game about non-decreasing sequences
A challenging, half boss-rush, half adventure-exploration game where every encounter is a unique fight!
Be a battlefield mech courier. Kill the moon.
Old-school strategy RPG with real-time battles.
Deliver cassette tapes in a post-apocalyptic world.
Exploration platform game for Game Boy Advance (and more!)
Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry through paintings and puzzles to help an artist with her masterpiece.
Climb mountains in a miniature world filled with frogs!
Close your eyes. Become a warrior.
A snaky tile-based puzzle dungeon adventure.
Critically acclaimed low poly coming-of-age adventure
Take the curse sword and fight against the Blademaster and his monsters.
Date your weapons!
A slapstick rampage. Outsmart everything that wants you dead with your grabby robot arm. Improvise and CREATE!
A post-apocalyptic Action RPG where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns.
A tiny exploration game.
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
A food-themed puzzle game where you have to arrange lunches in bento boxes!
An unsettling adventure
Fight your way through mutated fiends and stop their progress in this old school FPS
Dog Airport Game is an enthusiastic projection of joy into a complicated world.
You're a retired paleontologist. Collect fossils & solve puzzles in your old garage!
There's something wrong with the ocean.
Cellular Minesweeper Shooter 🔬
starting with just the letter “i”, bend, merge, rotate, and reflect to create entire words.
A dark life sim that unfolds slowly in real time. Steal back from your employer in this anti-capitalist melodrama.
A casual bullet hell shoot-em-up!
Explore 10 unique, offbeat tales from Deconstructeam including the all-new "De Tres al Cuarto"
This is a game of a racoon called 2-SMRT that has to escape from a labo and use his deaths to solve puzzles
There is time to explain, I just don't wanna.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A relaxing bug catching simulator
Unblock Puzzle Game for the Original Game Boy
The Saw beckons, it must feast.
Run down the freeway and smash rude cars
Play the VHS tape left by an employee of Building 71 as they delve into a mystery they never expected to unveil.
a paranormal romance meets murder mystery visual novel set in a small seaside town
Made for the #stopwaitingforgodot jam. Run triangle, run!
Operate the calculator with the 7-segment display to make the glyph indicated in the right-center.
Can you hear me?
It's cosmic armageddon time! How many worlds will you destroy?
Cute and horrible. Get candy or get killed.
An upcoming Point&Click adventure game. Try the DEMO now!
Procedurally generated terrarium/aquarium
Mystery Horror Puzzle Game
Strike down your enemies in this duelist rhythm game.
Gobble up all the food! And perhaps everything else...
Featured jamsView all jams
THE LARGEST ANNUAL HORROR JAM RETURNS
435 joined1 submission
72 hours to make a game that follows a surprise limitation
427 joined6 submissions
Games emulating the look of the first generation of 3D games!
the official gameboy jam
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Make a game themed around History in only one week
A month-long challenge about improving your dev skills, and developing good habits.
Make a proper game sustainably, without crunching