itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A paranormal comedy point and click adventure!
Cast spells, be queer, & crash the biggest concert of the year!
A turn-based tactical game with minesweeper-inspired mechanics. Play the campaign to learn what Katja's planning.
10-IN-1 SUPER GAMES
An intuitive 2D game engine. Fast, cross-platform, tiny, hot loaded.
Short cinematic pixel horror game based on Junji Ito's manga
A cursed arcade machine and the evil within are out to get you. Will you keep playing?
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Issue #15 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A turn-based RPG roguelite focused on dice combinations!
A dingy hospital, psychotic staff and a weird loophole. What can possibly go wrong?
Peeb goes on a terrifying adventure to defeat true evil...
A pig farmer and a hitman have a discussion.
A relaxing puzzle/exploration game about shrinking and growing!
A first-person psychological horror short story driven by sonic exploration.
A tiny 2D Hand-drawn "Clean 'Em Up" game about a tadpole cleaning rivers and fighting pollution.
Rad Raygun must travel the world fighting communist robots and save the 1980′s by shooting his way through the decade.
An anti-capitalist clicker for all ages
Create & destroy on an unimaginable scale
Stay hidden, uncover horrible secrets and fight for your life Lum's twisted slasher nightmare.
Horse betting is out - hamster betting is in!
short robot cowboy adventure
A pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A cute platformer featuring birds in space developed for the NES. Spacegulls ROM included
Give not into the depths of darkness, Robo sheds light.
Fight your way out of nowhere
Point and Click Softboiled Detective Story
Knock.. Knock.. Knock.. "Jane..." Jane ? Who's Jane ?
You just worked at the famburger, but now you're on a date with the Chainsaw Man. DANCE if you want to survive!
A bizarre creature needs you to make him his last medicine dosage.
Roguelite in a haunted monastery. Submission to 7DRL.
A new platformer for the arcades of the '80s!
Time is Life. Kill to Live. Endless roguelike prototype.
Hand-drawn game made in a form of comics with lovely illustrations
A fast-paced retro FPS inspired by SNES/Genesis era run-and-gun!
A difficult twin-stick adventure shoot-em-up about a sentry droid who turns rogue to save humanity.
An old-school FPS adventure through a cel-shaded fantasy world.
Memories are malleable & changing them will alter the present.
Failure need not be your own...
A mystery puzzle adventure, inspired by hidden object escape room games
Made with NESMaker
Poor girl, sweet thing. Licked like a lollipop. This world's gonna' consume her. She's just too tasty for her own good.
Featured jamsView all jams
The fifth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
Make a game using MS Paint!
924 joined28 submissions
Create a black and white game... in 14 days.
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
461 joined2 submissions
Let's build HTML5 games together!
Is this jam real, or is it a simulation?
306 joined2 submissions
72 hours to make a game that follows a surprise limitation
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!