itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
Latest Featured GamesView all
generative photography simulator
Maya is trapped in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. Help her find her way.
Minimalistic logic challenges
A short atmospheric platformer.
A Dark Fantasy Lowpoly Action RPG
Uncover a watercolour fantasy adventure.
Build factories to automate the production of shapes!
Transfer your mind to a robot and rescue your beloved daughter!
Extreme sports at their best, on one wheel!
Help Nathan beat an adrenaline-packed platformer as part of a tournament, to grab the prize and pay his debts.
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Once upon a time, Peet opened his eyes and found himself in a nightmare.
A pet planet to take care of.
When your loved one hurts you, what do you do? A classic love story about letting go.
[1-4 Player Co-op] Discover a heartwarming journey of friendship as you explore the island and catch fish.
An action platformer for the NES
Dive into this narrative-driven RPG Adventure with card-based combat and explore a world where reality neighbors myth.
A Procedural Planet Exploration, Alien Fighting, Mining, Gem Collecting, DNA Collecting Pixel Art Space Adventure.
A high-velocity aerial combat shooter
A Magical Quest Where Time Is On Your Side
A space survival action game, explore a planet, mine for resources, pilot your ship and fight aliens.
Issue #4 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A revolutionary crowd-based retro brawler
Escape the room before you are driven insane.
A frontier adventure.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
The upcoming adventure platformer!
a narrative-focused potion-making and barkeeping simulation
A competitive puzzle/platform/fighting hybrid
Meet your shadow
An exiled Talifan hermit has left a mysterious Codex for his future visitors. Inspired by the famous Voynich manuscript.
You are the Apex Necro-predator, harpooning arrays of digital individuals amongst what remains of the forlorn structure.
A nice, normal game of golf, complete with giant monsters and citywide destruction!
A horror game short about a restless night during a power outage
boat, duck, and balloonfish
SAMUDRA is a puzzle-sidescroller experience that follows a boy’s surreal journey in the deep sea.
An RPG played moment to moment
A platforming pizza delivery arcade memory game 🍕
If you haven't guessed already, this game is about mazes.
A Bitsy Collab
A minigame for GameBoy created with GB Studio
A short interactive love story set during an epidemic in a 1920s style fantasy world.
Featured jamsView all jams
The fourth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
2,161 joined68 submissions
a jam about trying your best
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this five day game jam!
Beginner Friendly Game Jam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene!
Surprise! Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
The first Game Jam hosted by MashUp Games
226 joined17 submissions
Create a short horror game (shorter than 2 minutes) with a unique mechanism or an unpredictable plot twist!
191 joined2 submissions
Three weeks, three thousand dollars in prizes!