itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- My praise for Zachtronics’ Eliza seems to know no bounds. I wrote in my recommendation on Tuesday, “Eliza stands as...
- When you boot up a new game, you never know what you’re going to get. Sometimes it’s a wacky arcade romp, other time...
- In what has been a long time coming, this week marks the full release of itch.io-favorite Dicey Dungeons . Indie superst...
- We’re breaking records all over the place at itch.io with last week’s GMTK Jam 2019 coming in as our biggest jam eve...
- If you regularly read the itch.io Recommends posts every week you likely remember <a href="https://goldenglitch.itch.io...
- This week’s recommendations are an unlikely duo. One is a tense exploration of faith and cults, the other is about chi...
- It’s not every day you see a game launch with Red and Blue versions so when I saw Can Androids Pray I was immediately...
- It’s a unique week for our weekly recommendations post. This week we’ve toiled away and would like to present to you...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Hack, Slash, Ascend
Line-collecting action game
Turn-Based Dungeon Plunger!
Mable & The Wood is a Metroidvania where you can take the form of the bosses that you kill.
The ultimate stealth battle adventure where everyone’s invisible!
Fight for justice in Chapter II of this anime-themed graphic adventure game!
A sandbox tower defense game
Deep within the computer, a library grows
Adventures in a Dead MMO
A small demo of things to come in the full version of Baldi's Basics!
Physics based crab wrestling game.
🍃 Sproots is a colony survivial game where you control small Pikmin like creatures in a Sims-esque manner
Fighting against fortune would be a lot easier if you weren't a walking dice.
In this hybrid 2D+3D adventure, explore an island, shrink into and cure the sick!
A visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it.
a little exploration game about hiking up a mountain
A procedurally generated Detective Murder-Mystery with a new story every time.
An extreme arcade space combat game!
A dimension-hopping, robot ninja cop tries to find out why humanity seems to have gone extinct over night.
Infiltrate a cult in 1970s South America to try to find your nephew, Alex.
Modern-day RPG that imagines the world of war that's coming for us, with a focus on civilians and language barriers.
Award-winning adventure where you control the news and its impact on society, your friends and career.
An epic turn-based space 4X strategy game and spiritual successor to Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares!
Face dinosaurs, solve puzzles and travel back to the time of ginormous lizards and pixelated adventure games.
A Time-Looping Shakespearean Adventure
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
Outwit the Chaos Servants and escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
The ultimate woodworking demo has arrived!
A Billionaire Simulator
LÖVE Project Manager and cross-platform build automation for Windows.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A narrative hacking game. Interactive companion to the Wardialler album.
An ethereal platformer where your one tool is used as your life, transportation, and weapon.
PSX Fantasy Horror.
Find your target in a crowd... ONLY ONE person matches the description.
A CANNON WHO HAS ONLY ONE WAY TO GET AROUND
“Under what?” is a short story-tale about an old fisherman who suddenly faced the surface of the water.
Surf the Space Wave!
Slay Monsters and Conquer Romance in Roll+Heart from Owl Sanctuary Studios
Platforming Action RPG
A glimpse into the future
Where do you go when you are your own enemy?
Play as Devi, a soul that embodied as a cube.
A relaxing dog adventure where you help your neighbors!
A horror game for the original Gameboy!
Chaos Increases as Damage is Taken.
Featured jamsView all jams
17 joined1 submission
Game jam that uses the Creative Commons uploads from the Met.
88 joined6 submissions
Remember scratch? Make a game in it!
Join us and make a game in a weekend!
19 joined1 submission
Make a game with all models being voxel style
3 hour game jam.
59 joined1 submission
Empathy Inspiring Sci Fi/Fantasy Games about Critters, Plants, and Habitats
A month-long metroidvania game jam. Celebrating one year with a prize!