itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A paranormal comedy point and click adventure!
Cast spells, be queer, & crash the biggest concert of the year!
A turn-based tactical game with minesweeper-inspired mechanics. Play the campaign to learn what Katja's planning.
10-IN-1 SUPER GAMES
Play an early sample of our rhythm gameplay before [white label] releases!
An intuitive 2D game engine. Fast, cross-platform, tiny, hot loaded.
Short cinematic pixel horror game based on Junji Ito's manga
A cursed arcade machine and the evil within are out to get you. Will you keep playing?
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Issue #15 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A turn-based RPG roguelite focused on dice combinations!
A dingy hospital, psychotic staff and a weird loophole. What can possibly go wrong?
Peeb goes on a terrifying adventure to defeat true evil...
A pig farmer and a hitman have a discussion.
A relaxing puzzle/exploration game about shrinking and growing!
A first-person psychological horror short story driven by sonic exploration.
A tiny 2D Hand-drawn "Clean 'Em Up" game about a tadpole cleaning rivers and fighting pollution.
Rad Raygun must travel the world fighting communist robots and save the 1980′s by shooting his way through the decade.
An anti-capitalist clicker for all ages
Create & destroy on an unimaginable scale
Stay hidden, uncover horrible secrets and fight for your life Lum's twisted slasher nightmare.
Horse betting is out - hamster betting is in!
short robot cowboy adventure
A pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A bizarre creature needs you to make him his last medicine dosage.
Challenge the Four Sword Masters. Defeat an Ancient Evil. Become the KENSEI.
Ur a rat and u gotta get ur cheese lmao
Meeting at 22:00 pm, don't forget ...
Fight your way out of nowhere
Revisit your past to find out what happened to your recently missing parents.
Failure need not be your own...
A roguelike game inspired by HOMM series (7DRL 2021)
Memories are malleable & changing them will alter the present.
Interview at The Forum
Time is Life. Kill to Live. Endless roguelike prototype.
A rhythm-based fighting game.
A queer roller derby rhythm game!
A garden of simulated bird friends, all engrossed in games of #tic-tac-toe
pull yourself out of the dark pit where titans slumber
A video game adaptation of Andy Weir's short story.
Remember that weird dream ?...
Featured jamsView all jams
The fifth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
Make a game using MS Paint!
913 joined22 submissions
Create a black and white game... in 14 days.
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
446 joined2 submissions
Let's build HTML5 games together!
Is this jam real, or is it a simulation?
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!