itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Cook, serve and manage your food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America!
Solve murders as a digital exorcist.
Get Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials and Original Soundtrack at a discounted price!
A classic point-and-click adventure anthology!
Freshly Blossomed Fantasy Action Puzzle!
Explore the ever-changing dungeons in the surreal world made of clay.
That game with the frustrating controls.
FRIENDSHIP. COURTSHIP. HARDSHIP. SPACESHIP.
A virtual space in which you can focus on one task at a time
Embark on a global adventure in this ‘90s-inspired platformer about a chubby underdog kid with wacky superpowers.
Restore an abandoned bakery and prepare pastries from farm to table!
Find a less lonesome path.
A absurd factory game by Free Lives with a wonderful beat
Will this trip to the bathroom be your last?
A story about the bird, stars and fishes in space.
A hand-drawn melancholic platformer packed with action!
"Word: 'Rock', Meaning: 'A Rock is red. A Rock is smelly. A Rock is dangerous.' Give Back Note."
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
An essay game about navigating systems of power beyond your control
Take to the skies in your balloon ship and explore a world of floating islands.
God-like slash-based action adventure!
A democratic roleplaying game
Procedurally generated ghost pinball inside a volcano
a Cecile Richard x Cable Ties collaboration
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
A novice wizard explores a strange land.
Issue #8 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A meeting in a forest
Transcend the material realm and assume your true form to rescue a litter of your missing offspring.
The most delicious digi-gastronomical experience of 2020.
Defend the Yondering Lands in turn-based combat and grow a band of reluctant farmers into unique legends.
A PSX Horror adventure sequel. Play as Agent and Killer as a disturbing story unravels.
Poetic, atmospheric survival horror
Magical girls are real, but the pay sucks! Join the Union of Magical Girls.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Generate ideas for new tabletop RPGs
Turn-based space strategy game
Survive through snow as you find yourself crashed on a plane in a middle of mountains. Find out thrilling story.
SACRIFICE something to SURVIVE in this 2D Shooter.
Winemaking could be your best adventure. Make the best wine and take your winery to the top.
Explore the dreamlands and escape the nightmare!
An interactive music track
An Interactive Semi-Fictional Experiential ADHD Story by Gav Sarafian
You board a late train ride and meet strange characters along the way
A surreal journey through dreams, memories and fantasies.
a girl dives into the sea and makes new friends
Use a grapple hook of light!
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Featured jamsView all jams
The second edition of the Game Jam from the Mix and Jam channel!
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
340 joined3 submissions
Put your own spin on Disc Room!
237 joined3 submissions
Haunted PS1 annual halloween gamejam 2020