itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
- I don’t know about you, but I could use some time indoors relaxing with some games. I certainly haven’t had enough o...
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
- Happy August, itch.io Community! It’s been a while since we hosted our last itch.io Selects Bundle, so let’s change...
- Hi itch.io Community, I was going to write a whole goofy intro to this, but instead I’m just going to play this one st...
- Welcome back to the Games of the Month! How was that Summer Sale last week? Did you pick up anything cool? Well get read...
- Do you hear the sounds of people enjoying the beach? What about those cheers of children without a care in the world? Th...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Classic survival-horror action adventure!
A revolutionary visual novel about attending parties and gathering gossip in an 18th century Paris!
when the campy horror movie you're watching w your crush comes to life, will you be able to survive the night?
game spaces + architecture
An autobiographical poem-exploration game about love and violence.
Set your belongings on fire on a beautiful voxel art puzzle island.
the lesbian road trip RPG of 2021
A massive open world RPG/dungeon crawler - capture & train monsters, play cards, collect over 1,400 unique loot!
UNDERTALE's parallel story
An underwater Survival Horror Adventure - but what lies beyond the ocean's deepest depths?
It's a game about trying your best
Can you bring Milo home?
Climb perilous towers on a magical vine to rescue The Prince!
An original puzzle game about non-decreasing sequences
A challenging, half boss-rush, half adventure-exploration game where every encounter is a unique fight!
Be a battlefield mech courier. Kill the moon.
Old-school strategy RPG with real-time battles.
Deliver cassette tapes in a post-apocalyptic world.
Exploration platform game for Game Boy Advance (and more!)
Climb mountains in a miniature world filled with frogs!
Close your eyes. Become a warrior.
A snaky tile-based puzzle dungeon adventure.
Critically acclaimed low poly coming-of-age adventure
Take the curse sword and fight against the Blademaster and his monsters.
Date your weapons!
A slapstick rampage. Outsmart everything that wants you dead with your grabby robot arm. Improvise and CREATE!
A post-apocalyptic Action RPG where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns.
A tiny exploration game.
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Insect-themed classic survival horror demo with pre-rendered backgrounds.
Cook! Feed! Fatten!
Lost in an abandoned Manor, you'll have to face your fears and sneak your way around to flee from its dangers.
Play as a bard struggling very hard to appease the king
Work in Progress
Four obscurly remixed Toree 3D Levels.
Skip stones across water in this casual game.
A gothic horror tale - recruit ghosts to help you write your latest symphony
A Deckbuilder-Roguelike train
90s era golf, with network play
Featured jamsView all jams
1,661 joined102 submissions
A month-long challenge about improving your dev skills, and developing good habits.
1,649 joined5 submissions
THE LARGEST ANNUAL HORROR JAM RETURNS
572 joined3 submissions
72 hours to make a game that follows a surprise limitation
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Make a game themed around History in only one week
389 joined6 submissions
Create anything Trick, Treat, or Trick or Treat themed!
The annual game jam where you create a Lost Cartridge Game
Make a proper game sustainably, without crunching
Build Your Own Game Jam