itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- This week is a double feature of game recommendations. One is a polished take on a familiar formula and the other looks...
- This week we passed 200,000 games on itch.io. That’s well, that’s a ton of games. Truly more than one human can play...
- How about that Halloween sale, huh? What about that great itch.io Selects Bundle? There sure was a lot going on last wee...
- I hope you’re feeling brave, because it’s the spookiest time of the year: The itch.io Halloween Sale! That’s right...
- Hello everyone, it’s been a while since we’ve had a formal post on our Updates Blog . We haven’t been sitting arou...
- October is winding down which means we’re running out of time to thematically recommend horror games. You know how we...
- With over 1000 games developed as a part of Ludum Dare 45, it’s more than a little tough to sort through all of them...
- I was going to try to do this thing in October where I recommended a new horror game each week until Halloween, but life...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Chain ghosts together then pop them all at once for points in an endless 'bullet hell' arcade apocalypse!
A first-person exploration game based on the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother as told in her own voice.
A puzzle-match comedy about fame, misfortune and working for nothing.
Explore the depths below a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated Adventure Platformer.
New definition of gravity
a foggy action-adventure game
cute horror survival sandbox
(Steam key included) This time it's serious!
Challenging tactical turn-based RPG in an open-world dark, low fantasy world
Welcome to Spooky Station! A Halloween-themed game pack for all ages.
Online multiplayer robot building game
A tiny game editor you can use on your phone or in your browser
A painting can't be a murder suspect...?
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music
20+ games & soundtracks, a dozen prototypes, alphas & much more... an embarrassment of pixelated riches.
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Four of the scariest VHS soaked shorts in one shocking anthology! PS1 style survival horror!
A combination of Risk of Rain and Faster Than Light.
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
A story-driven action-adventure game, following Arietta on her journey to unveil the mysteries of the Spirit Realm.
Tramp, Granny, Bandit & Devil
A y2k aesthetic arcade puzzle game, inspired by puzzle games from the late 90's!
An automated, online strategy game
An action oriented platformer card game.
A collection of vignette games about dates, and the comedy that comes with getting to know someone.
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Become the monarch of a prosperous land.
A spacey and mysterious story-driven RPG about a place with a heavy past! Kickstarter coming soon!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A Pangolin Story
Pixelart Roguelite Game - The mysterious Island Of Illagus
Level up a band of heroes and get rich as you save all human kind.
help a ghost settle into their new job
Au fil de l'eau is a short meditation game about kayaking and immersion in a beautiful landscape.
A soldier on the run from terrorists mysteriously finds herself in the middle of an ancient ritual.
Experience a 10 minute dive into the unknown depths of the multiverse!
Hardcore Lowres Platformer.
A practical reflexion on game/play essence
Save your sister
Every time you get a goal, the field doubles.
Explore the first demo for The Waking Cloak in an all-new dungeon!
gay mulan set during the first opium war
A dangerous adventure!
It's a platformer. Boing boing!
Featured jamsView all jams
A JAM FOR CLOWNS
3 hour game jam.
42 joined1 submission
Game Jam centered around Game Grumps
We are The Icehouse, a collective of indie creators! Join us for our first Game Jam: "Myths and Legends"
32 joined4 submissions
Create games to play with cats!
The largest monthly Godot jam!