itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Horse betting is out - hamster betting is in!
short robot cowboy adventure
A pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players
Restore an abandoned bakery and prepare pastries from farm to table!
A cell shaded horror game based on a home invasion
Draw using shapes, extrude to 3D!
A peculiar little racing game with 100% of developer and Devolver's proceeds going directly to charity. Forever.
An original one-screen action game for NES&FC-compatible hardware, realized in the style of '80s arcade games.
The musically-themed Platformer/RPG!
A stylish pixel art first-person shooter about making friends and making enemies.
Issue #13 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Build and manage your own space station!
Stand and deliver! Unique solitaire-style turn-based combat in 18th Century England.
a small game about freedom
Markdown editor and organizer
2D Roguelite Shooter
The game is a classic western RPG inspired by the games from the 90s.
Spy on Squirrels in the Forest
Boodunnit?! is an adventure-sandbox game where you're a ghost that has to solve the mystery of her own murder!
It's a doggy dog underworld!
An old-school FPS adventure through a cel-shaded fantasy world.
A difficult twin-stick adventure shoot-em-up about a sentry droid who turns rogue to save humanity.
a collection of three small games
A new platformer for the arcades of the '80s!
Welcome to Rosie's Inn, a prototype featuring just a taste of the business behind questing in a fantasy world.
A PICO-8 platformer about hiking around a mountain, made in three days.
Date a half-melon person in the dystopian future!
An RPG card battler set in a crumbling world where the forces of evil have already won.
Experience romantic Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game.
your own digital fish bowl aquarium
Teeth in the dark...
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A Gameboy crossover of Rainbow Islands and Parasol stars
A short 2D Dark/Horror Adventure game with emphasis on atmosphere and exploration!
A ball is also a seed, who brings life to the garden.
3D fractals exploration game
Smash rocks! Make combos! Win hearts!
a garden in the clouds
The SRPG Sequel to Falnarion Tactics!
Travel to the remotest settlement in the world to investigate the mystery of your uncle.
Stick Together To Reach New Places!
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
A peaceful town experiences it's first snow.
two witch boys fall in love
Adventure puzzle game
An online-connected, time-limited visual novel.
Uncover a web of intrigue in an embattled nation
Un visual novel fantastique sur un groupe de lycéens dont la vie est sur le point de basculer...
Featured jamsView all jams
Remake your favourite games as if they were made on retro consoles
Create a Roguelike in 7 days (#17)
516 joined11 submissions
Create a SpringThemed Game
Make a game using MS Paint!
Create a first person grid based dungeon crawler with 90 degree turning.
A month-long visual novel jam! Make a VN from start to finish!
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
150 joined5 submissions
The second official Game Asset Bundle (GAB) jam!