itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hi itch.io Community, I’m happy to announce that this Friday — May 14th, will be our first itch.io Creator Day. This...
- Howdy itch.io Community! I’m happy to announce that as of this morning the itch desktop client is available to downloa...
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
On Sale PicksView all games on sale
An RPG card battler set in a crumbling world where the forces of evil have already won.
Rusty Lake: Roots is the second premium point-and-click adventure by Rusty Lake
Paradox - A Rusty Lake Film and Cube Escape
Rusty Lake Paradise is the third premium point-and-click adventure by Rusty Lake
Explore alternate dimensions, fight interdimensional criminals, and solve crimes in this thrilling action platformer!
Walking Simulator A Month Club Vol. 2
XMAS game for the NES.
Walking Simulator A Month Club Vol. 1
Danger Gazers is a post-apocalyptic roguelite top-down shooter where you pave your own path.
Mable & The Wood is a Metroidvania where you can take the form of the bosses that you kill.
Travel through time with big, punchy monsters in this 16-bit style RPG!
You are a newly captured warrior who is bound by fate (and debt bondage), to fight monsters for all eternity.
Latest Featured GamesView all
Retrofuture cyberpunk, inspired by 90s anime.
Sharply dressed demon girls.
The action puzzle minigame from EXAPUNKS, now available for the NES!
you have to face your fears, don't you?
It's Murder Sudoku — solve crimes and impress Death!
Firefighter in a nuclear plant
Reach out and touch your fellow man.
A short PS1 styled survival game
The physics bear driving stacking hauling trading game
Play as an adorable, trouble-making turnip and avoid paying your taxes!
Draw using shapes, extrude to 3D!
Cast spells, be queer, & crash the biggest concert of the year!
A turn-based tactical game with minesweeper-inspired mechanics. Play the campaign to learn what Katja's planning.
10-IN-1 SUPER GAMES
An intuitive 2D game engine. Fast, cross-platform, tiny, hot loaded.
Short cinematic pixel horror game based on Junji Ito's manga
A cursed arcade machine and the evil within are out to get you. Will you keep playing?
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Issue #15 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A turn-based RPG roguelite focused on dice combinations!
A dingy hospital, psychotic staff and a weird loophole. What can possibly go wrong?
Peeb goes on a terrifying adventure to defeat true evil...
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
You are Watamelon, roll around, jump and collect Watamelon cards.
Una aventura conversacional sci-fi
A tongue-in-cheek point-and-click adventure game
We're always looking for something
The world is ending and nobody cares!
Water an ancient birch.
A difficult twin-stick adventure shoot-em-up about a sentry droid who turns rogue to save humanity.
TCAN demo is a survival game with crafting system, looting and survival mechanic.
download only on request
A Little Skeleton with big Ambition
A dating sim about Asian American identity, mental health, and stargazing.
Explore the ocean floor for treasure!
TDOS-HD Polished Post LDJam Version
Puzzle platformer where variables disappear over time
A fast paced tower defense game inspired by world war 2 theme
Featured jamsView all jams
The fifth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
This is a 7-day game jam for simple or complex AI in the design and mechanics of games.
512 joined1 submission
The world's largest monthly Godot jam!
455 joined4 submissions
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
Are you bored? Do you like pixel art? Then this is the jam for you!
Celebrate the SNES's 30th Anniversary