itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
- I don’t know about you, but I could use some time indoors relaxing with some games. I certainly haven’t had enough o...
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
- Happy August, itch.io Community! It’s been a while since we hosted our last itch.io Selects Bundle, so let’s change...
- Hi itch.io Community, I was going to write a whole goofy intro to this, but instead I’m just going to play this one st...
- Welcome back to the Games of the Month! How was that Summer Sale last week? Did you pick up anything cool? Well get read...
- Do you hear the sounds of people enjoying the beach? What about those cheers of children without a care in the world? Th...
Latest Featured GamesView all
OUT ON 10/19 - Trapped in a monstrous mansion with nowhere to hide, will you escape in one piece or fail and die trying?
In a future where all music banned, you are the hunter.
Flee the conspiracy. Reverse the dystopia.
Classic survival-horror action adventure!
A revolutionary visual novel about attending parties and gathering gossip in an 18th century Paris!
when the campy horror movie you're watching w your crush comes to life, will you be able to survive the night?
game spaces + architecture
An autobiographical poem-exploration game about love and violence.
Set your belongings on fire on a beautiful voxel art puzzle island.
the lesbian road trip RPG of 2021
A massive open world RPG/dungeon crawler - capture & train monsters, play cards, collect over 1,400 unique loot!
UNDERTALE's parallel story
An underwater Survival Horror Adventure - but what lies beyond the ocean's deepest depths?
It's a game about trying your best
Can you bring Milo home?
Climb perilous towers on a magical vine to rescue The Prince!
An original puzzle game about non-decreasing sequences
A challenging, half boss-rush, half adventure-exploration game where every encounter is a unique fight!
Be a battlefield mech courier. Kill the moon.
Old-school strategy RPG with real-time battles.
Deliver cassette tapes in a post-apocalyptic world.
Exploration platform game for Game Boy Advance (and more!)
Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry through paintings and puzzles to help an artist with her masterpiece.
Climb mountains in a miniature world filled with frogs!
Close your eyes. Become a warrior.
A snaky tile-based puzzle dungeon adventure.
Critically acclaimed low poly coming-of-age adventure
Take the curse sword and fight against the Blademaster and his monsters.
Date your weapons!
A slapstick rampage. Outsmart everything that wants you dead with your grabby robot arm. Improvise and CREATE!
A post-apocalyptic Action RPG where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A high score arcade maze game
Destroy monsters and save the spring
The journey for chickens to fly
Guide your Caravan in a crumbling world.
Single wad/map for Doom 2
The cosmic amulet has risen. Climb the sacred steps. Our monolithic ritual awaits.
A trip through a door leads to Large Sums of Money.
A 3D Roguelike Shooter Game
[ENGLISH VERSION COMING 20TH OCT]
Survive 10 nights, each painstakingly harder as you get to pick a curse for yourself
Will make you feel like you're going insane.
An exploration/maze game set inside the art of a painter
An abandoned tower. A megastructure. A pilgrimage
Explore the dreamlands and escape the nightmare!
Destroy All Mutants! Shooter with a radioactive twist
STEP INTO THE DREAMSCAPE
Pulcra Vermis:Re is a first-person horror, puzzle and exploration game.
Featured jamsView all jams
454 joined21 submissions
Create anything Trick, Treat, or Trick or Treat themed!
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Make a game themed around History in only one week
The annual game jam where you create a Lost Cartridge Game
Make a proper game sustainably, without crunching
Build Your Own Game Jam
Lets build a game in no time!