itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
Latest Featured GamesView all
The classic web game, reborn! Enjoy this remaster in glorious 4k resolution!
a village survival game
As Nova riding a hoverboard, explore Venice in a time when water rising is relentlessly destroying the city.
THE IMPOSSIBLE is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle game. Check Your IQ. Obey the rules.
A Cozy Woodsy Adventure
Coming up on Gone Viral, create KILLTACULAR Carnage like your life depends on it - WHATEVER it takes to gain freedom!
Retro-style, top down RPG about being a programmer
Turn-based tactical fire fighting
Love is the technology of survival
Little white ball, Big red planet
Travel the world as a mischevious cloud and rain on everyone's parade! The ultimate schadenfreude simulator.
Meet Your New Neighbours
A game that is -not- about love
Explore the galaxy...in 20 minutes or less!
Bloodborne meets Zelda- cursed but cute
An award-winning videogame about the nuance of communication in relationships.
A turn-based RPG with loot and monsters.
“Four Months Earlier” is part one of the Linda & Joan story. It'll take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
A computer engineer returns to his remote family home in rural England to uncover long-buried secrets.
A turn-based RPG where you can avoid all enemy attacks!
5 Minutes to Grind, then its Boss Time!
Minimalistic Tower Defense
A small RPGMaker game exploring the life of a lost being from another planet.
A Skier's Journey is a small skiing simulator inspired by retros playstation games.
Issue #6 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
explore, survive and travel around in a post-apocalyptic version of Earth
May you attain enlightenment.
A highly poetic platformer. Awake SYMPHONIA!
SAMUDRA is a hand-illustrated 2D adventure across a polluted deep-sea
A simple and effective grid-based mapping tool to help you set the scene for any battle.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
The Cat is Now a Doctor!
A mind-bending puzzler where your avatar controls another avatar via an in-game keyboard.
Pixel-tastic, retro-infused, flick-screen, twin-stick-shooter.
Lifespan Candle is a puzzle platformer game where you control a cute little candle with an unfortunately short lifespan.
CockaTune is a game created in 48h for 2020 GMTK Gamejam.
Meditate in bullet heaven (Soundtrack & Steam key included, free demo)
A detective game of musical genealogy
Tetris meets frog! A little puzzle platformer, equal parts fun and frustrating.
Decimate hideous creatures while the walls close in! (LD42 Entry)
A point & click adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s
Take control of a group of settlers to build a settlement that survives the passing seasons.
A Game about Rolling a Ball towards a Star
A history of magickal study
Horror/thriller adventure game
Find the exit in this Nonogram meets Minesweeper puzzle game.
golf + cards + puzzles
Featured jamsView all jams
A game jam where everyone uses the same art kit
Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
325 joined37 submissions
A jam for new one-page tabletop RPGs
301 joined7 submissions
You're trapped in a cabin in the woods making a game for a deranged killer.
Make a horror game in just over a week!