itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- October is winding down which means we’re running out of time to thematically recommend horror games. You know how we...
- With over 1000 games developed as a part of Ludum Dare 45, it’s more than a little tough to sort through all of them...
- I was going to try to do this thing in October where I recommended a new horror game each week until Halloween, but life...
- The dust has settled on Ludum Dare 45 and there are over 1000 new games on itch.io because of it. As is always the case...
- Fall has arrived at the itch.io office which means it’s time for drinking tea, dressing in fashionable layers, and get...
- I can’t think of many games where professionals have cameras pointed at their hands. Starcraft is one of the few I’v...
- Set sail for adventure with this week’s itch.io Recommendations! This time we’re heading underground and underwater...
- Back in the olden days people used to have to wait until a game was done to be able to play it. But we live in more enli...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Befriend, raise, and fight alongside creatures in this Action Adventure RPG
A painting can't be a murder suspect...?
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music
20+ games & soundtracks, a dozen prototypes, alphas & much more... an embarrassment of pixelated riches.
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Four of the scariest VHS soaked shorts in one shocking anthology! PS1 style survival horror!
A combination of Risk of Rain and Faster Than Light.
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
A story-driven action-adventure game, following Arietta on her journey to unveil the mysteries of the Spirit Realm.
Tramp, Granny, Bandit & Devil
A y2k aesthetic arcade puzzle game, inspired by puzzle games from the late 90's!
An automated, online strategy game
An action oriented platformer card game.
A collection of vignette games about dates, and the comedy that comes with getting to know someone.
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Become the monarch of a prosperous land.
A spacey and mysterious story-driven RPG about a place with a heavy past! Kickstarter coming soon!
a tool for drawing and assembling graphical hypertext games
A cooperative Action RPG about battling powerful bosses, scavenging materials, and crafting new gear.
A magical action rogue-lite where every pixel is simulated.
⚔ Water 🌊 Earth ⛰ Fire 🔥 Air 💨 Witchy goblins meddling with natural systems. A prologue and demo.
A free pen and paper RPG to accompany Sunless Skies and Sunless Sea
A squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America.
An introspective deck-builder about friendship, travel, and collecting snacks.
Claim the heart of the Living Castle in this Low-Poly 3D Diorama Action Game
Deff is a mercenary death that must hunt down other deaths that no longer want to be deaths...
Feed the chicks! A fast-paced arcade action game about pecking... and running.
A stolen, enigmatic machine is your only way out. Puzzle out how to pilot the Nauticrawl in this atmospheric adventure.
Retro, indie, epic fantasy RPG!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
☆ A rabbit came to play ☆
The world's first SHMUP BREAKER!
you have nothing
A darkly comedic fairytale. Escape from a strange realm that barely legally mirrors that of a popular RPG franchise.
A short horror comedy prologue for Dementophobia
A tongue-tied dating sim
A woman sits in an interrogation room. What has she done? Navigate a difficult conversation to find the truth.
Third-person rabbit kung fu, with a built-in editor
Experience first contact in the future!
A 3D platformer where you play as a sausage, who is trying to bring back colors to a mysterious world.
Turn-based dungeon crawling roguelike
The best space gas station management game you'll see today!
Featured jamsView all jams
3 hour game jam.
18 joined1 submission
Way back in days of old, there was a legend told, about a games jam based on Gaaalavaaaant
105 joined53 submissions
A jam just for the weirdest and coolest and most absurd backgrounds for Troika!
59 joined14 submissions
A Roleplaying Game Jam About Taste and Sensation
A jam for epistolary games!
155 joined3 submissions
A jam about relationships between queer women
282 joined13 submissions
A game jam for people who like ghosts (but don't want to be scared too much)
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for highscores on Polycade arcade machines!