itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- When you boot up a new game, you never know what you’re going to get. Sometimes it’s a wacky arcade romp, other time...
- In what has been a long time coming, this week marks the full release of itch.io-favorite Dicey Dungeons . Indie superst...
- We’re breaking records all over the place at itch.io with last week’s GMTK Jam 2019 coming in as our biggest jam eve...
- If you regularly read the itch.io Recommends posts every week you likely remember <a href="https://goldenglitch.itch.io...
- This week’s recommendations are an unlikely duo. One is a tense exploration of faith and cults, the other is about chi...
- It’s not every day you see a game launch with Red and Blue versions so when I saw Can Androids Pray I was immediately...
- It’s a unique week for our weekly recommendations post. This week we’ve toiled away and would like to present to you...
- Running this blog comes with its fair share of responsibilities. What should we cover, what shouldn’t we cover, which...
Latest Featured GamesView all
The ultimate stealth battle adventure where everyone’s invisible!
Fight for justice in Chapter II of this anime-themed graphic adventure game!
Easily create 3D grid-based, voxel-style RPGs and adventure games!
A sandbox tower defense game
Deep within the computer, a library grows
Adventures in a Dead MMO
A small demo of things to come in the full version of Baldi's Basics!
Physics based crab wrestling game.
🍃 Sproots is a colony survivial game where you control small Pikmin like creatures in a Sims-esque manner
Fighting against fortune would be a lot easier if you weren't a walking dice.
In this hybrid 2D+3D adventure, explore an island, shrink into and cure the sick!
A visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it.
a little exploration game about hiking up a mountain
A procedurally generated Detective Murder-Mystery with a new story every time.
An extreme arcade space combat game!
A dimension-hopping, robot ninja cop tries to find out why humanity seems to have gone extinct over night.
Infiltrate a cult in 1970s South America to try to find your nephew, Alex.
Modern-day RPG that imagines the world of war that's coming for us, with a focus on civilians and language barriers.
Award-winning adventure where you control the news and its impact on society, your friends and career.
An epic turn-based space 4X strategy game and spiritual successor to Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares!
Face dinosaurs, solve puzzles and travel back to the time of ginormous lizards and pixelated adventure games.
A Time-Looping Shakespearean Adventure
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
Outwit the Chaos Servants and escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
The ultimate woodworking demo has arrived!
A Billionaire Simulator
LÖVE Project Manager and cross-platform build automation for Windows.
100 rooms, 10 Suspects, 1 Murder
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage.
Master the intricate, physical machinery of the transmutation engine— the alchemical engineer’s most advanced tool!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Psychological-Horror Game. See what tomorrow holds.
Survive Krabs' cursed cellar.
A tactical beat em up shooter with a time stop mechanic
A Mostly Textual Dungeon Crawler by L. Rod
An automated, online strategy game
A rhythm game for an unusual audience.
PSX Fantasy Horror.
A 2D cartoony game with silly physics.
a sad man on a sad journey
A 64px bullet hell for LOWREZJAM.
Pick up special cubes to complete each level! Can you complete them all?
A collection of artsy feel-good minigames in VR: Nest, SMoL & the Fluffy Beast. Coming Soon: Metalquest
A relaxing dog adventure where you help your neighbors!
virtual art gallery
64x64 pixel-art shoot-em-up
Featured jamsView all jams
16 joined1 submission
Game jam that uses the Creative Commons uploads from the Met.
Remember scratch? Make a game in it!
Join us and make a game in a weekend!
16 joined1 submission
Make a game with all models being voxel style
3 hour game jam.
57 joined1 submission
Empathy Inspiring Sci Fi/Fantasy Games about Critters, Plants, and Habitats
A month-long metroidvania game jam. Celebrating one year with a prize!