itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
- We’ve been hard at work on some secret projects at itch.io HQ (don’t worry, you’ll hear about them soon) but that...
- Hello everyone, welcome back to the itch.io changelog. We’ve got an assortment of updates for you today. No big featur...
- This week is a double feature of game recommendations. One is a polished take on a familiar formula and the other looks...
- This week we passed 200,000 games on itch.io. That’s well, that’s a ton of games. Truly more than one human can play...
- How about that Halloween sale, huh? What about that great itch.io Selects Bundle? There sure was a lot going on last wee...
- I hope you’re feeling brave, because it’s the spookiest time of the year: The itch.io Halloween Sale! That’s right...
- Hello everyone, it’s been a while since we’ve had a formal post on our Updates Blog . We haven’t been sitting arou...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Colony-sim in the age of technology. Rebel against an evil planetary empire and survive in a world led by darkness.
A simulation-based settlement-building strategy game set in a fantasy world
Nadia was Here is a gorgeous pixel RPG that is inspired by 8 and 16 bit classics!
Use the MOLEK-SYNTEZ to create small molecules with various pharmacological effects.
A small interactive story about about a cord.
What price would you pay to keep nightmares at bay?
Chain ghosts together then pop them all at once for points in an endless 'bullet hell' arcade apocalypse!
A first-person exploration game based on the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother as told in her own voice.
A puzzle-match comedy about fame, misfortune and working for nothing.
Explore the depths below a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated Adventure Platformer.
New definition of gravity
a foggy action-adventure game
cute horror survival sandbox
(Steam key included) This time it's serious!
Challenging tactical turn-based RPG in an open-world dark, low fantasy world
Welcome to Spooky Station! A Halloween-themed game pack for all ages.
Online multiplayer robot building game
A tiny game editor you can use on your phone or in your browser
A painting can't be a murder suspect...?
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music
20+ games & soundtracks, a dozen prototypes, alphas & much more... an embarrassment of pixelated riches.
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Four of the scariest VHS soaked shorts in one shocking anthology! PS1 style survival horror!
A combination of Risk of Rain and Faster Than Light.
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
20 second minimalist puzzler
Your friend has been shrunk down to size! Defend them from tiny ghosts!
Face hordes of ancient egyptian enemies in this intense co-op first-person wave shooter
You star in tonight's episode of... The Midnight Zone
where slots define your childhood ✧
Tengami is an adventure game set inside a Japanese pop-up book.
Dark-fantasy metroidvania with monster protagonist.
A game about dreams, memories, and esports.
Our second small project
Become a Hero, evolve in a fantasy World
3D fractals exploration game
A platforming game where you find yourself in a bleak, strange area, seemingly habited
A platformer game where you can only move & jump less than 20 times per stage.
A classic adventure game set in a haunted cinema, inspired by The Stanley Parable.
A mini run 'n' gun.
Featured jamsView all jams
Make a game about crafting, brewing, cooking or combination in general!
191 joined27 submissions
A jam for epistolary games!
169 joined23 submissions
Game jam about feels and emotions in space
168 joined1 submission
A month-long metroidvania game jam.
A beginner friendly gamejam for busy people
A HORROR-THEMED GAME JAM
The annual game jam where you create a Lost Cartridge Game
28 joined1 submission
Spend a weekend jamming with Butterscotch Shenanigans!