itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Will this trip to the bathroom be your last?
A story about the bird, stars and fishes in space.
A hand-drawn melancholic platformer packed with action!
"Word: 'Rock', Meaning: 'A Rock is red. A Rock is smelly. A Rock is dangerous.' Give Back Note."
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
An essay game about navigating systems of power beyond your control
Take to the skies in your balloon ship and explore a world of floating islands.
God-like slash-based action adventure!
A democratic roleplaying game
Procedurally generated ghost pinball inside a volcano
a Cecile Richard x Cable Ties collaboration
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
A novice wizard explores a strange land.
Issue #8 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A meeting in a forest
Transcend the material realm and assume your true form to rescue a litter of your missing offspring.
The most delicious digi-gastronomical experience of 2020.
Defend the Yondering Lands in turn-based combat and grow a band of reluctant farmers into unique legends.
A PSX Horror adventure sequel. Play as Agent and Killer as a disturbing story unravels.
Poetic, atmospheric survival horror
Magical girls are real, but the pay sucks! Join the Union of Magical Girls.
A detective game of musical genealogy
Reforge the seal, lock the darkness away.
A quick and easy to use drag and drop retro game creator for your favourite handheld video game system
A cozy management game about dying.
See from the eyes of a rogue.
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Half game. Half album. All awesome! A punk game split from Team Lazerbeam & The Superweaks!
Wanna fight creepy toys, and slice mutated, glitter-filled unicorns as a murder-kitty on a Hoverboard?
Run, Gun and Eat your way through this roguelite RPG shooter where every enemy is edible.
An evening's entertainment of puzzles and delightful character interactions.
Entrancing musical block-clearing puzzler
The classic web game, reborn! Enjoy this remaster in glorious 4k resolution!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A band, their junky van, an abandoned house, and a very lively dead dog.
A magical action rogue-lite where every pixel is simulated.
Build a Metropolis
Help your citizens to survive and thrive in the treacherous Arclands in this RPG city builder.
[DEMO/WIP] SWANCHIME: a poetic game about two nb/trans lesbians of feather and rose killing the EMPEROR OF PEARL
A "mental" twist on a furry romance VN.
A quiet survival adventure in an alien ocean.
Through blood and sacrifice, you must serve the garden.
2d horror fairytale game
7PM is the first formal installment of an anthology horror series by Cellar Vault Games.
Psychedelic Gun-Throwing Roguelike
The Crown Jewels have been stolen! Get them back to save the hive!
Scary and funny horror roguelike
Traverse a handful of cursed & elegiac worlds.
A short demo scenario, walking you through the Well Between Worlds.
A chill mushroom hunting adventure
It's a game about a funny dog. Inspired by Franz Kafka's the Trial.
Featured jamsView all jams
A repeating jam for all beginners early on in their game dev journey who want to grow with a community
1,057 joined7 submissions
A month-long challenge about improving your dev skills, and developing good habits.
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
A cozy jam for the Wholesome Games community