itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
Latest Featured GamesView all
"Word: 'Rock', Meaning: 'A Rock is red. A Rock is smelly. A Rock is dangerous.' Give Back Note."
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
An essay game about navigating systems of power beyond your control
Take to the skies in your balloon ship and explore a world of floating islands.
God-like slash-based action adventure!
A democratic roleplaying game
Procedurally generated ghost pinball inside a volcano
a Cecile Richard x Cable Ties collaboration
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
A novice wizard explores a strange land.
Issue #8 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A meeting in a forest
Transcend the material realm and assume your true form to rescue a litter of your missing offspring.
The most delicious digi-gastronomical experience of 2020.
Defend the Yondering Lands in turn-based combat and grow a band of reluctant farmers into unique legends.
A PSX Horror adventure sequel. Play as Agent and Killer as a disturbing story unravels.
Poetic, atmospheric survival horror
Magical girls are real, but the pay sucks! Join the Union of Magical Girls.
A detective game of musical genealogy
Reforge the seal, lock the darkness away.
A quick and easy to use drag and drop retro game creator for your favourite handheld video game system
A cozy management game about dying.
See from the eyes of a rogue.
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Half game. Half album. All awesome! A punk game split from Team Lazerbeam & The Superweaks!
Wanna fight creepy toys, and slice mutated, glitter-filled unicorns as a murder-kitty on a Hoverboard?
Run, Gun and Eat your way through this roguelite RPG shooter where every enemy is edible.
An evening's entertainment of puzzles and delightful character interactions.
Entrancing musical block-clearing puzzler
The classic web game, reborn! Enjoy this remaster in glorious 4k resolution!
a village survival game
As Nova riding a hoverboard, explore Venice in a time when water rising is relentlessly destroying the city.
THE IMPOSSIBLE is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle game. Check Your IQ. Obey the rules.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Don't forget your umbrella !
A horror game about (not) waking up
A lovely SCI-FI archaeological post-apocalyptic adventure.
...and everything changed when people found the mysterious well that turns everything into gold..
2d horror fairytale game
Atmospheric candlelit stroll
A 2D Top-Down Sci-Fi themed adventure game based on the story of Rina who got kidnapped by the Magix Corp.
A virtual car museum
Follow the journey of "Theodore Quentin" to recover his missing memories
It's been rainy for quite a long time...
Lovecraftian Horror Game
Idle, Incremental, RPG and Block Break Puzzle! Explore your own map!
The colorful journey of a small butterfly
a DREAMYQUEER puzzle-adventure game
Featured jamsView all jams
A repeating jam for all beginners early on in their game dev journey who want to grow with a community
A month-long challenge about improving your dev skills, and developing good habits.
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
142 joined5 submissions