itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- This week’s recommendations are all about machines. Building them, using them, and.. what it means for them to be aliv...
- Are you worried that you don’t have enough things to do? Have you somehow run out of games to play and want to help ma...
- We’re getting weird with time this week as we recommend two pre-release games (and one that’s already out). Think of...
- In the interest of transparency, we’re going to do something a bit differently on the blog this week: we’re lifting...
- How about that itch.io sale that just ended? Pretty wild huh? Well we’re back with a new batch of games to recommend t...
- Take a vacation into the land of hot deals with the itch.io Summer Sale! From the time you’re reading this until the...
- Let’s get experimental y’all. This week’s recommendations are a pair of games that don’t really behave like any...
- We love indies at itch.io so we’re happy to support #loveindies2019! But what is #loveindies? An annual celebration of...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A Billionaire Simulator
LÖVE Project Manager and cross-platform build automation for Windows.
100 rooms, 10 Suspects, 1 Murder
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage.
Master the intricate, physical machinery of the transmutation engine— the alchemical engineer’s most advanced tool!
SHENZHEN I/O: BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
Control mantras. Draw your destiny.
Go on an expedition, cooperate with up to four friends and fight your way through the woods
Take a deep dive with high-flying schemers and lovelorn criminals in this first-person short story.
Conformity is a first-person horror video game created and developed by Alessandro Capriolo.
gay mulan set during the first opium war
A psychotronic adventure following the mysterious aftermath of a grim harvest festival
A small vibrant survival sandbox, Among Trees is set in a colorful wilderness world teeming with life.
Be the Universe in this epic reality simulation game.
Programming is Magic
A sweet and humorous point'n'click game set in a dystopian cyberpunk future.
“Under what?” is a short story-tale about an old fisherman who suddenly faced the surface of the water.
A tycoon strategy game about mining, transportation, and building factories in an unlimited voxel landscapes.
Building levels never felt so goooood!
Au fil de l'eau is a short meditation game about kayaking and immersion in a beautiful landscape.
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
a very cute game with a very spooky beginning
Soulash is a fantasy roguelike where you play as a forgotten god set on destroying the world.
build a nest
A roguelike expedition simulation set in the late 19th century.
Rhythm Role Playing Game: fight the weirdest monsters while dancing to the beat of some SICK tunes!
Somtimes you should not talk to the darkness, as it may talk back..
A game about trying your best
A charming point-and-click adventure about tabletop gaming, mischievous friends, and spectral poultry.
Hard sci-fi, top-down space simulator, with every aspect backed up by real physics and science.
What manner of vermin lurks beneath our feet?
Build your village and survive against the storms
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Collect scrap, be super!
a 'memory' game
Steampunk pixel art horror game - Portuguese only
Fast-paced action strategy game with fireballs and towers! Defend your villages against waves of enemies.
Untangle the mystery of a cable infested island, where The Great One rules.
Build factories that assemble products for your alien overlords, and try not to die in the process.
A short action-adventure
A quiet game about the end of the world.
Block sliding face making puzzle game. Made for Shenanijam 2019!
Colorful Puzzle Game Mixing Tetris and Match 3 Gameplay
Use your own voice to survive against terrifying encounters with something beyond the human.
Help Marty save his world by understanding it.
Dark Science Fantasy Souls Like game
Clean the area to call the attention of female birds before dancing for them.
The ultimate woodworking tech demo
Featured jamsView all jams
The bi-annual Idle Thumbs community-run game jam!
17 joined1 submission
A menstruation themed game jam.
A game jam for RPG's about stealing stories, big breaks, and protecting your sources
A Jam where you make a game in 48 hours using 2 topics which will be provided on start
44 joined9 submissions
You shouldn't use this to play a game, right? Right??
A HORROR GAME JAM
A 48hrs game jam featuring ZGB Engine!