itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
- Grab your dice, call your friends, and get ready for the Tabletop itch.io Selects Bundle ! This entry in our series of b...
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
Latest Featured GamesView all
🤜 Build unique combos to fight horrible people, & maybe save the president. 🤛
a stylized rally game from the creator of Absolute Drift
Green dumbo stumbles upon a spooky dungeon and descends into it, griefing and stealing everything, that he sees...
A small, unconventional horror rpg.
"It’s kind of like Tetris, except you have to get the blocks to the top. Also, the blocks are made out of people."
Toasty is an upcoming Action Adventure RPG starring an unlikely hero
A tile-based dungeon crawler that draws upon magic cards!
Walking Simulator A Month Club Vol. 1
Unleash your Lux! Your RPG Adventure on the Moon Awaits!
desktop tamagotchi growing game
A classic, turn-based Roguelike with a minimalist, lo-fi aesthetic.
A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.
A fantasy farming simulation game
chunker, 2D pixel game, rougelike, rougelite, top-view
RETAIL IS HELL
Venture into the Halls of Absurdia to find the Amulet of Yelt'neb in this stylish minimal roguelike!
A game about foxes
A turn-based JRPG, full of silly dialogue, anime fanservice, strategic combat, and monster catching!
a short story about mending a broken heart
An adventure game set in rural Indonesia about a relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural power
A procedurally-generated adventure in an alien world.
A cool, weird 3d collage maker!
Pick a comic book for your father's birthday.
1bit adventure game of cosmic horror inspired by the work of Junji Ito
Build a big automated factory on an isolated asteroid, sell your products and send rockets into space.
Mars colony city-builder
A Camping Story starring: Uncle Brad, Aunt Cloanne, Mord (and Ben)
Deep in the murky shadows of Joey Drew Studios, a lone wolf struggles to survival the inky abyss.
A colorful and explosive RPG about a place with a heavy past! Kickstarter out NOW!
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
We mutate the genepool. We mutate each other. Until we find a better solution.
Virtual stressball physics sandbox about mutilating ragdolls in various ways using an overwhelming amount of items.
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
One of each jump. One massive wall. One Goal.
Alternate reality internet simulator set in 1999!
Enjoy the ethereal flow of creation.
a young girl gets stuck at her home with all the monsters that reside there
A retro-arcade "infinite-slitherer." How loooong can you survive?
An immersive underwater experience
I will not be just a sacrifice.
First Person Skate Horror
Try out three Baldi's Basics challenge maps in this new demo of Baldi's Basics Plus!
Featured jamsView all jams
683 joined25 submissions
Some of us may need something to do during this period. So lets have a Game Jam!
The creator of Swords 'n Magic and Stuff brings you a community jam!
Make a game about crafting, brewing, cooking or combination in general!
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene!
Make a game using MS Paint!
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for highscores by Streamers!
Surprise! Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
176 joined2 submissions
A horror jam themed around the search for those that lurk in the woods.