itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
Latest Featured GamesView all
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Play the Demo Today
DASH between tiny, monster-infested planets on your journey to becoming the next Sun!
Defend your home on a floating island
A bundle of 6 snack-sized games
Action-packed real-time strategy with an abstract theme
1 or 2 player c64 action shooter!
An Undertale-inspired watercolored adventure RPG featuring a lost Puppy finding its way home.
Issue #10 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Bacon-flavored dungeon crawler
Action-packed cube-collecting excitement!
local multiplayer skeleton brawler
carve a lil pal and share it with the world
Neo super scaler racing!
Join Caleb and his partner Skye to travel this strange world...
During a walk, Pochi gets separated from his owner, and ends up lost in the subterranean world...
Gay disaster mech pilots killing fascists, Season 2
A Pixel-Art Horror Adventure
local multiplayer RTS like age of empires but smaller
Help a young potato escape a jungle filled with man-eating tribes!
A story-driven sci-fi platformer
Four short stories about apartments, choices and love.
Exploration, puzzles and classic horror!
A 3D asian horror experience
Cook, serve and manage your food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America!
Solve murders as a digital exorcist.
Get Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials and Original Soundtrack at a discounted price!
A classic point-and-click adventure anthology!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
a fantasy visual novel & little tea-making simulator.
Dramatical novel with original sountrack and art
Find your soul
fairytale tower defense game
Explore strange interactive 3D dream worlds.
Fight all of the bad guys with Axe Cop and his friends!
An (un)traditional platformer, use the powerups to you (dis)advantage(?)
A short, cute puzzle action-adventure through the deadly Forbidden Forest.
An adventure game with a multiplayer mode and an ecological message
a recipe with several tangents
Compete in the greatest race of the century: Balloonomania!
A night at the Opera
Discover the remains of a fallen kingdom and its people. Made in GB Studio, Fall 2020.
You’re a a child with a bubble of “innocence” that surrounds you and reality is going to haunt you
You died. Your unfinished business? The fate of your many cats!
Featured jamsView all jams
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
A repeating jam for all beginners early on in their game dev journey who want to grow with a community
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this seven day game jam!
A game jam where your secret Santa makes a game based on your letter
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam