itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
Summer Sale 2020 PicksView all games on sale
Summer Sale 2020 is here! We've highlighted some our favorites
Minimal Super Meat Boy clone of one-screen levels
A psychological murder mystery set in 90s Japan.
Overcome death. Save your friends. Solve the mystery.
A minimalist space survival game.
An Experimental Videogame by Bill Viola and the Game Innovation Lab
Throw Rocks Plant Trees. Ambient slow game for casual creators. Countryside exploration and creation.
An ARPG-SHMUP hybrid with immense mechanical depth.
A surreal and potatosophical platforming adventure
Tactile puzzle boxes
Latest Featured GamesView all
Issue #6 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
explore, survive and travel around in a post-apocalyptic version of Earth
May you attain enlightenment.
A highly poetic platformer. Awake SYMPHONIA!
SAMUDRA is a hand-illustrated 2D adventure across a polluted deep-sea
A simple and effective grid-based mapping tool to help you set the scene for any battle.
just a walk
Experience a tropical atmosphere and relive memories in this nostalgic slice of life game.
Back it on Kickstarter!
Rescue the prince in a procedurally generated castle!
Unravel a real CIA conspiracy
A combatless stand-up comedy RPG, where jokes are loot, and boss fights are comedy shows!
Green dumbo stumbles upon a spooky dungeon and descends into it, griefing and stealing everything, that he sees...
Chiptune tracker (NES/FM/sampler)
A supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift
generative photography simulator
Maya is trapped in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. Help her find her way.
Minimalistic logic challenges
A short atmospheric platformer.
A Dark Fantasy Lowpoly Action RPG
Uncover a watercolour fantasy adventure.
Build factories to automate the production of shapes!
Transfer your mind to a robot and rescue your beloved daughter!
Extreme sports at their best, on one wheel!
Help Nathan beat an adrenaline-packed platformer as part of a tournament, to grab the prize and pay his debts.
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
A pet planet to take care of.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A fangame based on Grant Haffner's paintings.
A game made for the MFGG "Too Much Water" Jam.
Fates of Ort is a retro inspired fantasy RPG with a focus on strategic action and a story driven by player choices.
A game about hard conversations
Underwater shooter, synced to a killer chiptune track.
Skeleton goes exploring, headbutts lizard
Race against strangers and friends, only the TOP rocket drifter has the chance to perform a PERFECT PARK.
A narrative racing game set in the roaring Italian 70s
mm yes I'm will the bestest sword human
Retro Sci-Fi Horror
Hardcore platformer, very difficult, even more than suck your own elbow.
An interactive music track
A psx like horror game about ramen!
Game made for LDjam 36
Puzzle platformer: Touch only things that share RGB colors. Collect all coins and defeat the boss!
Kill bugs before they kill you.
Featured jamsView all jams
The fourth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
An online game jam for people of all skill levels to learn something new.
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
261 joined1 submission
Focused on adventure, interactive fiction, role-playing games, and visual novels
Make a game in 48 hours with no code! :sparkling_heart:
The jam for Yaoi, Boy's Love, MxM, whatever you want to call it, games.