itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
Latest Featured GamesView all
24 games to haunt each day 'til Santa comes with deer and slay.
Play the Demo Today
Defend America from an alternate-universe America using state-of-the-art 1980s military hardware.
Nightmare is a dystopian FPS where you take control of a Machinangel to destroy hordes of synthetic demons.
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Play the Demo Today
DASH between tiny, monster-infested planets on your journey to becoming the next Sun!
Defend your home on a floating island
A bundle of 6 snack-sized games
Action-packed real-time strategy with an abstract theme
1 or 2 player c64 action shooter!
An Undertale-inspired watercolored adventure RPG featuring a lost Puppy finding its way home.
Issue #10 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Bacon-flavored dungeon crawler
Action-packed cube-collecting excitement!
local multiplayer skeleton brawler
carve a lil pal and share it with the world
Neo super scaler racing!
Join Caleb and his partner Skye to travel this strange world...
During a walk, Pochi gets separated from his owner, and ends up lost in the subterranean world...
Gay disaster mech pilots killing fascists, Season 2
A Pixel-Art Horror Adventure
local multiplayer RTS like age of empires but smaller
Help a young potato escape a jungle filled with man-eating tribes!
A story-driven sci-fi platformer
Four short stories about apartments, choices and love.
Exploration, puzzles and classic horror!
A 3D asian horror experience
Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
An action racing game full of speed, guns and mayhem!
Your friend challenges you in danmaku-style duel.
Xmas themed edition of the award winning Doc Cosmos
A bond that grows, and a bond left behind.
"Mom's not feeling well... it's only for the weekend".
Retro-style, top down RPG about being a programmer
Build a garden to the rain spirit and bring the flood through a virtual console.
Help Santa to save Christmas!
Over 150 relaxing logic puzzles!
A retro adventure to find your missing brother, and secrets of the land!
A sci-fi visual novel set in a distant galaxy.
Is this place real?
Alone at last.
An (un)traditional platformer, use the powerups to you (dis)advantage(?)
a violently stylish action game focused on fast-paced combat, chaotic boss fights and unforgiving difficulty.
a fantasy visual novel & little tea-making simulator.
Featured jamsView all jams
1,333 joined18 submissions
A repeating jam for all beginners early on in their game dev journey who want to grow with a community
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this seven day game jam!
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
959 joined11 submissions
A game jam where your secret Santa makes a game based on your letter
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
A 48 hour game jam hosted by The Yogscast!