itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
- We’ve been hard at work on some secret projects at itch.io HQ (don’t worry, you’ll hear about them soon) but that...
- Hello everyone, welcome back to the itch.io changelog. We’ve got an assortment of updates for you today. No big featur...
- This week is a double feature of game recommendations. One is a polished take on a familiar formula and the other looks...
- This week we passed 200,000 games on itch.io. That’s well, that’s a ton of games. Truly more than one human can play...
- How about that Halloween sale, huh? What about that great itch.io Selects Bundle? There sure was a lot going on last wee...
- I hope you’re feeling brave, because it’s the spookiest time of the year: The itch.io Halloween Sale! That’s right...
- Hello everyone, it’s been a while since we’ve had a formal post on our Updates Blog . We haven’t been sitting arou...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A simulation-based settlement-building strategy game set in a fantasy world
Nadia was Here is a gorgeous pixel RPG that is inspired by 8 and 16 bit classics!
Use the MOLEK-SYNTEZ to create small molecules with various pharmacological effects.
A small interactive story about about a cord.
What price would you pay to keep nightmares at bay?
Chain ghosts together then pop them all at once for points in an endless 'bullet hell' arcade apocalypse!
A first-person exploration game based on the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother as told in her own voice.
A puzzle-match comedy about fame, misfortune and working for nothing.
Explore the depths below a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated Adventure Platformer.
New definition of gravity
a foggy action-adventure game
cute horror survival sandbox
(Steam key included) This time it's serious!
Challenging tactical turn-based RPG in an open-world dark, low fantasy world
Welcome to Spooky Station! A Halloween-themed game pack for all ages.
Online multiplayer robot building game
A tiny game editor you can use on your phone or in your browser
A painting can't be a murder suspect...?
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music
20+ games & soundtracks, a dozen prototypes, alphas & much more... an embarrassment of pixelated riches.
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Four of the scariest VHS soaked shorts in one shocking anthology! PS1 style survival horror!
A combination of Risk of Rain and Faster Than Light.
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
where slots define your childhood ✧
Your friend has been shrunk down to size! Defend them from tiny ghosts!
A game about dreams, memories, and esports.
20 second minimalist puzzler
Demo of the game BRAVE
Dark-fantasy metroidvania with monster protagonist.
A mini run 'n' gun.
Our second small project
Become a Hero, evolve in a fantasy World
5 mins wordless point-click interactive-storytelling game
A classic adventure game set in a haunted cinema, inspired by The Stanley Parable.
3D fractals exploration game
Hide, run, dive and climb away from whatever the hell that thing is! Also little things!
A platformer game where you can only move & jump less than 20 times per stage.
An atmospheric yuri VN set with (very) mild horror elements.
Featured jamsView all jams
Make a game about crafting, brewing, cooking or combination in general!
191 joined27 submissions
A jam for epistolary games!
168 joined1 submission
A month-long metroidvania game jam.
168 joined22 submissions
Game jam about feels and emotions in space
A beginner friendly gamejam for busy people
A HORROR-THEMED GAME JAM
The annual game jam where you create a Lost Cartridge Game
Fifth biannual Game jam to create a fan game of Touhou Project!
Spend a weekend jamming with Butterscotch Shenanigans!