itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
- Grab your dice, call your friends, and get ready for the Tabletop itch.io Selects Bundle ! This entry in our series of b...
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
- We’ve been hard at work on some secret projects at itch.io HQ (don’t worry, you’ll hear about them soon) but that...
Latest Featured GamesView all
QT is a 3 part game about hanging out in cute places and finding your favorite friends · ◡ ·
Load your guns! Rain death from above!
Procedurally generated Gameboy-style action-adventure game
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
You wake up to a horrible smell, and whispering vents in your apartment. Something's wrong.
(Steam key included) Fastest turn-based card battle roguelike
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
A Rusty Lake puzzle adventure
A moody bounty hunting game set on a rainy planet.
DLS - The Digital Logic Simulator game
A vibrant 16-bit metroidvania. Inspired by particle physics and the nightmares that exist within ourselves.
Outworlder is the first project from Igloosoft Games, a 2D adventure sandbox set in space.
Danger Gazers is a post-apocalyptic roguelite top-down shooter where you pave your own path.
Flipnote clone for PC
A first person cave exploration game
A challenging action platformer with RPG elements
A dark mystery is unfolding...
Grow plants and build treehouses in this magical land of faerie delights!
a pirate rts
Epic Tavern is a fantasy-management-RPG where you rule the land from your Tavern.
Survive through four days at the end of the world in this post-apocalyptic point-and-click thriller.
An interactive story about anxiety. You play *as* the anxiety
You're a detective, and a frog, and it's time to solve a mystery. Also there's a wizard.
Endless skiing runner
We mutate the genepool. We mutate each other. Until we find a better solution.
Arcade real-time strategy with an abstract theme
Experience the thrill of flying and explore a vast beautiful voxel world. Absorb the features of the animals you meet.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s!
The story of the Whole Wheat Warrior
This game is about making this game.
classic retro late-90s horror themed action adventure
All you can do is try your best.
A unique Action RPG about battling powerful bosses, scavenging materials, and crafting new gear.
While out adventuring one day, intrepid adventurer Catte is driven toward a mysterious tower.
Synchronous movement puzzle game prototype
Brave hundreds of hand-crafted challenges as you help Madeline survive her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain!
A short Beat 'em up / Platformer with a size of 32 x 18 pixels.
A posthuman stealth/horror terminal-operated unicode space opera.
Atmospheric, Old-School, 3D Puzzle Platformer
When the night comes, death follows...
If you like Zelda, Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy Adventure, this is for you!
A short, absurd little game about the importance of eating a healthy breakfast.
Sci-fi Action Roguelite. Collect DNA from enemies and mutate yourself to victory!
Crumble is a dynamic physic platformer
Featured jamsView all jams
1,062 joined15 submissions
An online game jam for people of all skill levels to learn something new.
Create a game with the restrictions of the Nokia 3310!
Make a single stage for a platformer game! ONE PERFECT LEVEL ☆
Create a Roguelike in 7 days (#16)
A mini-jam dedicated to giving poets and readers a space to publish draft chapbooks and connect.
Spend a weekend jamming with Butterscotch Shenanigans!
Make games that fit in a 2 kilobyte zip file!
Pale Moon Games is hosting a 3 day game jam to kick off the start of the new decade!