itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
- Grab your dice, call your friends, and get ready for the Tabletop itch.io Selects Bundle ! This entry in our series of b...
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
- We’ve been hard at work on some secret projects at itch.io HQ (don’t worry, you’ll hear about them soon) but that...
- Hello everyone, welcome back to the itch.io changelog. We’ve got an assortment of updates for you today. No big featur...
- This week is a double feature of game recommendations. One is a polished take on a familiar formula and the other looks...
Latest Featured GamesView all
An interactive story about anxiety. You play *as* the anxiety
You're a detective, and a frog, and it's time to solve a mystery. Also there's a wizard.
Endless skiing runner
We mutate the genepool. We mutate each other. Until we find a better solution.
Arcade real-time strategy with an abstract theme
Experience the thrill of flying and explore a vast beautiful voxel world. Absorb the features of the animals you meet.
An ARPG-SHMUP hybrid with immense mechanical depth.
Experience Horror, Live.
Just because you're dead doesn't mean you stop caring about people.
The core rulebook and setting guide for Lancer, a game centered on pilots and their mechs.
A cyberpunk reflective/beatemup/rhythm/typing/fiction/fidget game with a soundtrack you can customize!
Never Give Up is a hardcore platformer determined to turn you into bloody chunks.
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet, outwit its vicious inhabitants, and find a way off that wretched rock.
Create, train and upgrade your character as you please, meet eccentric locals and battle foes across the Neverseen.
Escape to a carefree and colorful village where the monsters are your friends.
Demo of the game BRAVE
Colony-sim in the age of technology. Rebel against an evil planetary empire and survive in a world led by darkness.
A simulation-based settlement-building strategy game set in a fantasy world
Nadia was Here is a gorgeous pixel RPG that is inspired by 8 and 16 bit classics!
Use the MOLEK-SYNTEZ to create small molecules with various pharmacological effects.
A small interactive story about about a cord.
What price would you pay to keep nightmares at bay?
Chain ghosts together then pop them all at once for points in an endless 'bullet hell' arcade apocalypse!
A first-person exploration game based on the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother as told in her own voice.
A puzzle-match comedy about fame, misfortune and working for nothing.
New definition of gravity
a foggy action-adventure game
cute horror survival sandbox
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
(Steam key included) This time it's serious!
First-person puzzle solving adventure
Choose your evolutionary path from chemical to creature in a musical adventure as old as time.
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
A 2d hd adventure game made of handpainted watercolor illustrations and inspired by Irish mythology
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK is a nihilistic horror comedy zine-game about life
A turn-based RPG where you can avoid all enemy attacks!
Turn-based competitive tactics!
A game about forgiveness
Go Plant Yourself
Drill for oil and battle underground monsters!
A magical action rogue-lite where every pixel is simulated.
Your actions have consequences in this action RPG.
A game of mystery and discovery that poses the question; what is truth, and does it even matter?
A Top Down, Retro Arcade, Shooter. Where you can rotate the map to fire upon enemies from different angles.
Become a Dream Hero! Survive between two dimensions: dream and nightmare.
Featured jamsView all jams
A 48 hour game jam hosted by The Yogscast!
312 joined6 submissions
Games played with only two buttons!
209 joined1 submission
A beginner friendly gamejam for busy people
197 joined6 submissions
Don't want to code but own PowerPoint! Join the month long jam and try and create a fun game!
The largest monthly Godot jam!
Create a game prototype using only text or ASCII symbols in a week
A stress free game jam, runs every 3 months for 2 months at a time.
Fifth biannual Game jam to create a fan game of Touhou Project!
Spend a weekend jamming with Butterscotch Shenanigans!