itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
- Grab your dice, call your friends, and get ready for the Tabletop itch.io Selects Bundle ! This entry in our series of b...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A short atmospheric platformer.
A Dark Fantasy Lowpoly Action RPG
Uncover a fantasy adventure.
Build factories to automate the production of shapes!
Transfer your mind to a robot and rescue your beloved daughter!
Extreme sports at their best, on one wheel!
Help Nathan beat an adrenaline-packed platformer as part of a tournament, to grab the prize and pay his debts.
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Once upon a time, Peet opened his eyes and found himself in a nightmare.
A pet planet to take care of.
When your loved one hurts you, what do you do? A classic love story about letting go.
[1-4 Player Co-op] Discover a heartwarming journey of friendship as you explore the island and catch fish.
An action platformer for the NES
Dive into this narrative-driven RPG Adventure with card-based combat and explore a world where reality neighbors myth.
A Procedural Planet Exploration, Alien Fighting, Mining, Gem Collecting, DNA Collecting Pixel Art Space Adventure.
A high-velocity aerial combat shooter
A Magical Quest Where Time Is On Your Side
A space survival action game, explore a planet, mine for resources, pilot your ship and fight aliens.
Issue #4 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A revolutionary crowd-based retro brawler
Escape the room before you are driven insane.
A frontier adventure.
A secret agent escape room. Stop enemy spy Ruby La Rouge before she escapes.
You are lost in a seemingly endless forest. Heavily inspired by the Blair Witch Project.
A combo-driven roguelite platformer where you shoot your way through the pages of an ever-changing comic book!
Chuck metal shards and HEADBANG FOR AMMO! Don't let your SOUL escape! Fast-paced Arcade action - SHRED YOUR FRIENDS!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Relax and have fun in this toy-like game
Stalked from the shadows, you must retrieve items from your abandoned school.
A fan made remake of the cult-classic game LSD: Dream Emulator.
The job of your dreams
A funny game that is illustrated by a contrast of colors.
a game about a surreal hotel
Head to the summit. Local co-op or single player.
Get to know Cheese Friend
A platformer developed for the NES. Now available on PC! ROM included. Play solo or with up to 4 players simultaneously.
A short prototype about living with Alzheimer's disease
A platforming pizza delivery arcade memory game 🍕
Jelly Brawl is a physics based multiplayer party game where you gotta flop, and pop your way to the top!
Pixelated horror adventure inspired by 19th century gothic novels (but set in the present).
Break your mind with some extremely hard puzzles and... snakes!
Fight your way through the ruins of an ancient facility.
Featured jamsView all jams
The fourth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
This is the first official BenBonk Game Jam hosted by BenBonk.
Beginner Friendly Game Jam
440 joined1 submission
A month-long metroidvania game jam.
Use Unreal Engine to create a game during this five day game jam!
150 joined6 submissions
Create a short horror game (shorter than 2 minutes) with a unique mechanism or an unpredictable plot twist!
148 joined5 submissions
Make a Yume Nikki inspired game to celebrate it's birthday!
105 joined2 submissions
The Birbhouse's First Ever Game Jam!