itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Hey itch.io fans! It's that time again, time for another itch.io Creator Day! Yep, our semi-frequent day celebrating eve...
- Over the last several years tabletop RPGs have been in something of a renaissance. Where before the lion's share of a sm...
- Welcome to the itch.io Winter Sale! It’s a year end tradition for us, but we’re excited to announce it every time. W...
- Howdy itch.io community! Mark your calendars because the next itch.io creator day is coming! This Friday from Midnight t...
- This month feels a bit like a homecoming on the blog. This time we’re featuring 3 new games, but they’re all from tr...
- Get your costumes on everyone, it’s Halloween time! Whether you’re a ghost, a witch, or one of those animes you’re...
- What’s that? You need more games? I hear you, anonymous itch.io fan. We’ve reached the part of the year when games s...
- Sometimes you need a good puzzle game, just something to throw all of your attention at and ignore anything else going o...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Build bridges in the underworld.
indie visual novel
Be an iguana and save the world from evil
Farming Sim In The Shadow Of The Lift
Two disastrous detectives investigate your recent memory loss in the mysterious fantasy city of Falaisant.
a 3-part DLC
You're here to slay the Princess. Don't believe her lies.
Travel across the universe with your nebulous companion the Cosmicat.
An online festival celebrating the 100th Sokpop game!
Unveil the Darkness
Short adventure about healing people's inner troubles
The forest is full of little berries that have come to life!
An adventure game that mixes rail shooter elements into a world of sand, dust, and blood.
Welcome to Fernwood Creek.
A slightly larger unconventional horror RPG in which there is always another way!
a split-screen platformer in a broken world
Enjoy the journey of hololive's No.1 detective as she travels through time in a fun musical adventure!
The all-in-one tool to create and animate effects
single star fighter trying to save as many civilians as possible before they are overrun by a marauder armada.
Help Baba be a member of society
Melody's decided to become a healer.
Atmospheric FPS game filled with stupidity.
A loot-based dungeon crawler action roguelite
A Cosy 90s Fantasy Adventure
Cyberpunk volleyball with guns.
Remember: Losing is fun!
A relaxing puzzle game about fixing train connections and travelling the world!
Multiplayer Co-Op Third-person Shooter Survivors-like!
Find out what you're made of, all while breaking everything else apart.
Horror-mystery with sharp writing, impactful choices, and hand-drawn art from Ignatz-winning cartoonist Abby Howard.
An illustrated text-based RPG in which you explore and change a hostile, grim realm.
action-RPG adventure on a fantasy island
Grab your favorite cozy, warm drink and stitch colorful puzzles. Even create your own cross-stitches!
Collect stars in outer space
Endless Memories is an epic 2D action-adventure set in the magical world of dreams.
A valuable Antique is brought back to a family home. But all is not as it seems.
Not your average superhero!
Short Anthology Horrors
Issue #34 of a curated monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A Two Player Adventure
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
someone is losing in a puzzle game, use your time rift to keep them alive.
An atmospheric horror game about being lost in the woods
Super Kiwi 64 is a 3D-Platformer and Collect-a-Thon, in a low poly late 90s console look.
The world's first snail mail MMORPG (kind of)
Bicoin Maximalist Dematerializing Bad NFT Monsters
it's regular. it's normal. there's absolutely nothing weird going on.
These weapons will cost you an arm and a leg! ★★★
Survival horror where monsters ripped off three of your limbs
A game about transforming!
To understand yourself, you must take that first step forwards
A Merry and Scary Collection
Escort your friends back to safety! Beware, they may not be so friendly after all.
roguelike drifting shooter
old memories rot away
Escape this delusion of granduer.
LEAVE HOUSE LEAVE HOUSE
A randomly generated Game Boy dungeon crawler
Will you succumb?
Free Demo - You are a "One Man Army" - defeat Mogambo to save the world.
Featured jamsView all jams
Let's build Web games together!
Create a first person grid based dungeon crawler with 90 degree turning.
GitHub Game Off runs for the entire month of November
WE MISSED 2022 BUT THE SCREAMS RING ON
THE HORRIFICALLY WONDERFUL HORROR JAM RETURNS
A weekend long Playdate game jam!
More Featured Games
Don't see anything you like? View all gamesView something randomitch.io now on YouTube!