itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Experience romantic Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game.
your own digital fish bowl aquarium
Teeth in the dark...
A voiceless being has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits you. Go forth and seek your purpose.
Prepare yourself for an interactive sensory journey unlike anything you've ever played before.
A Management/Hunting Action hybrid / 経営＆ハンティングアクションゲーム
The Electric Zine Maker (⚡️📝✂️) is a printshop and art tool for making zines.
A highly-stylised puzzle / tower defense hybrid with jazzy music
chill space golf
Blast baddies before you bleed out
Free game sound effects tool
Issue #12 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
tetris-like god game
A sci-fi farming/shmup tour de force that lets you customize your crops/tools/weapons.
Take on the role of Will and help your sister catch a raccoon to offer to the gods.
a time-traveling adventure game 🌴⛱️
A cozy Christmas adventure game about a young penguin who needs help finding his way back home.
A short kinetic novel — on bright minds, and the end of all things.
Be your worst enemy in the most challenging 2D platformer of all time!
Escape the depths of an otherworldly labyrinth in this cinematic puzzle platformer.
A small game about a large tower
A short point & click adventure that takes place in a surreal and strange world.
Amanthi is a short adventure game about overcomming your fear of the dark.
Magical girls and cat cafes!
⛵ Chart 🍑 Haggle 💙 Flirt 🌴 Relax 🗿
Turn-based single player strategy game.
Issue #11 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Interview an old man who claims he's built a radio that allows him to speak to god.
24 games to haunt each day 'til Santa comes with deer and slay.
Play the Demo Today
Defend America from an alternate-universe America using state-of-the-art 1980s military hardware.
Nightmare is a dystopian FPS where you take control of a Machinangel to destroy hordes of synthetic demons.
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
God-like slash-based action adventure!
Help young Quinlan complete his patrol in the dangerous forests of the Western Deep in this short adventure game!
Creating a safer commute for the many people.
Hyper Light Drifter meets Hades in a fast-paced pixel art adventure
A short experimental game about sharing and contemplating.
A first person horror game, Searching for the truth about the past through surveillance cameras in an abandoned campus.
Procedural First-Person Shopper
A cell shaded horror game based on a home invasion
Dodge the rain, get stars, cross the finish line!
An okay story about an okay character
P.T. corridor, in 1998.
A Short story rich First person exploration game
A First-Person Bossrush set in Ancient Greece.
An action-puzzle metroidvania in which you wield a huge, heavy sword
8-bit homage to the most innovative shooter i've played in years.
A peaceful town experiences it's first snow.
A surreal journey through dreams, memories and fantasies.
Featured jamsView all jams
1,431 joined222 submissions
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Make a game in 1 week alongside the Blackthornprod community!
A jam about exploring unseen territory of game design.
Create a game with the restrictions of the Nokia 3310!
Create a Roguelike in 7 days (#17)
A game jam about Magical Girls -- Friendship, Love, and all things wonderful
92 joined33 submissions
A video game anthology!
74 joined7 submissions
Tiny spheres, big fun!
A love-filled visual novel jam for the month of February!
Focused on visual novels and story-based games.