itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A story-driven sci-fi platformer
Four short stories about apartments, choices and love.
Exploration, puzzles and classic horror!
A 3D asian horror experience
Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture.
Cook, serve and manage your food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America!
Solve murders as a digital exorcist.
Get Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials and Original Soundtrack at a discounted price!
A classic point-and-click adventure anthology!
Freshly Blossomed Fantasy Action Puzzle!
Explore the ever-changing dungeons in the surreal world made of clay.
That game with the frustrating controls.
FRIENDSHIP. COURTSHIP. HARDSHIP. SPACESHIP.
A virtual space in which you can focus on one task at a time
Embark on a global adventure in this ‘90s-inspired platformer about a chubby underdog kid with wacky superpowers.
Restore an abandoned bakery and prepare pastries from farm to table!
Find a less lonesome path.
A absurd factory game by Free Lives with a wonderful beat
Will this trip to the bathroom be your last?
A story about the bird, stars and fishes in space.
A hand-drawn melancholic platformer packed with action!
"Word: 'Rock', Meaning: 'A Rock is red. A Rock is smelly. A Rock is dangerous.' Give Back Note."
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
An essay game about navigating systems of power beyond your control
Take to the skies in your balloon ship and explore a world of floating islands.
God-like slash-based action adventure!
A democratic roleplaying game
Procedurally generated ghost pinball inside a volcano
a Cecile Richard x Cable Ties collaboration
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
A novice wizard explores a strange land.
Issue #8 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A meeting in a forest
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Tactical puzzle rpg
Escape the killer in a horror movie car scene!
Your fate is sealed.
The colorful journey of a small butterfly
Poetic, atmospheric survival horror
A snarky, 2D action adventure featuring hundreds of puzzle-filled rooms in an eldritch abyss!
Puzzle platformer: Touch only things that share RGB colors. Collect all coins and defeat the boss!
A sandbox tower defense game
A Halloween synth-pop musical about working at a video store.
A Halloween delivery game.
A Story-Driven Pirate Game with RPG elements.
Survive Golfing Purgatory!
Bad luck to kill a seabird
Featured jamsView all jams
The second edition of the Game Jam from the Mix and Jam channel!
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
The Procedural Generation Jam - Make Something That Makes Something!
377 joined8 submissions
Put your own spin on Disc Room!
Spooky month equals spooky jam, and that's what we're bringing you! Join us for a fun casual halloween themed jam 🎃