itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Hello everyone, welcome back to the itch.io changelog. We’ve got an assortment of updates for you today. No big featur...
- This week is a double feature of game recommendations. One is a polished take on a familiar formula and the other looks...
- This week we passed 200,000 games on itch.io. That’s well, that’s a ton of games. Truly more than one human can play...
- How about that Halloween sale, huh? What about that great itch.io Selects Bundle? There sure was a lot going on last wee...
- I hope you’re feeling brave, because it’s the spookiest time of the year: The itch.io Halloween Sale! That’s right...
- Hello everyone, it’s been a while since we’ve had a formal post on our Updates Blog . We haven’t been sitting arou...
- October is winding down which means we’re running out of time to thematically recommend horror games. You know how we...
- With over 1000 games developed as a part of Ludum Dare 45, it’s more than a little tough to sort through all of them...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A small interactive story about about a cord.
What price would you pay to keep nightmares at bay?
Chain ghosts together then pop them all at once for points in an endless 'bullet hell' arcade apocalypse!
A first-person exploration game based on the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother as told in her own voice.
A puzzle-match comedy about fame, misfortune and working for nothing.
Explore the depths below a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated Adventure Platformer.
New definition of gravity
a foggy action-adventure game
cute horror survival sandbox
(Steam key included) This time it's serious!
Challenging tactical turn-based RPG in an open-world dark, low fantasy world
Welcome to Spooky Station! A Halloween-themed game pack for all ages.
Online multiplayer robot building game
A tiny game editor you can use on your phone or in your browser
A painting can't be a murder suspect...?
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music
20+ games & soundtracks, a dozen prototypes, alphas & much more... an embarrassment of pixelated riches.
An FMV/Adventure hybrid set in the human brain
Four of the scariest VHS soaked shorts in one shocking anthology! PS1 style survival horror!
A combination of Risk of Rain and Faster Than Light.
Cyberpunk 2d Platformer with Cloth Physics
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
Teach the gods to create a better universe - or mess it all up in this demo. Your choices will shape the cosmos.
A story-driven action-adventure game, following Arietta on her journey to unveil the mysteries of the Spirit Realm.
Tramp, Granny, Bandit & Devil
A y2k aesthetic arcade puzzle game, inspired by puzzle games from the late 90's!
An automated, online strategy game
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Jump on juiceboxes, fight evil donuts and discover a delicious new world with Jamboy!
Local multiplayer tank brawler inspired by the Atari classic "Combat" (1977)
Pet foster care simulator
A Fantasy RPG where a young girl must journey through the forest to find her father.
Demo of a classic monster catching game
A horror short
Fear is just a state of mind
A contemplative narrative adventure game
Gun On The Dungefloor is a twinstick shooter rhythm game.
Experience a 10 minute dive into the unknown depths of the multiverse!
A retro style platformer
Play as a musketeer with your friends in this local co-op action game!
Pixel-tastic, retro-infused, flick-screen, twin-stick-shooter.
Chronicles from 4.012 is a multi-choice otome game and visual novel, that takes place in a cyberpunk world.
A direct P.T. emulation and recreation from PS4 for PC! Experience it now!
Featured jamsView all jams
187 joined24 submissions
A jam for epistolary games!
163 joined21 submissions
Game jam about feels and emotions in space
A month-long metroidvania game jam.
We are The Icehouse, a collective of indie creators! Join us for our first Game Jam: "Myths and Legends"
Make a game about crafting, brewing, cooking or combination in general!
A beginner friendly gamejam for busy people
39 joined5 submissions
Create games to play with cats!
A HORROR-THEMED GAME JAM
33 joined1 submission
A JAM FOR CLOWNS
The annual game jam where you create a Lost Cartridge Game