itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- In my day-to-day I get asked a lot about how to get started on itch.io. This comes from established developers looking t...
- This week’s recommendations are all about machines. Building them, using them, and.. what it means for them to be aliv...
- Are you worried that you don’t have enough things to do? Have you somehow run out of games to play and want to help ma...
- We’re getting weird with time this week as we recommend two pre-release games (and one that’s already out). Think of...
- In the interest of transparency, we’re going to do something a bit differently on the blog this week: we’re lifting...
- How about that itch.io sale that just ended? Pretty wild huh? Well we’re back with a new batch of games to recommend t...
- Take a vacation into the land of hot deals with the itch.io Summer Sale! From the time you’re reading this until the...
- Let’s get experimental y’all. This week’s recommendations are a pair of games that don’t really behave like any...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
Outwit the Chaos Servants and escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
The ultimate woodworking demo has arrived!
A Billionaire Simulator
LÖVE Project Manager and cross-platform build automation for Windows.
100 rooms, 10 Suspects, 1 Murder
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage.
Master the intricate, physical machinery of the transmutation engine— the alchemical engineer’s most advanced tool!
SHENZHEN I/O: BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
Control mantras. Draw your destiny.
Go on an expedition, cooperate with up to four friends and fight your way through the woods
Take a deep dive with high-flying schemers and lovelorn criminals in this first-person short story.
Conformity is a first-person horror video game created and developed by Alessandro Capriolo.
gay mulan set during the first opium war
A psychotronic adventure following the mysterious aftermath of a grim harvest festival
A small vibrant survival sandbox, Among Trees is set in a colorful wilderness world teeming with life.
Be the Universe in this epic reality simulation game.
Programming is Magic
A sweet and humorous point'n'click game set in a dystopian cyberpunk future.
“Under what?” is a short story-tale about an old fisherman who suddenly faced the surface of the water.
A tycoon strategy game about mining, transportation, and building factories in an unlimited voxel landscapes.
Building levels never felt so goooood!
Au fil de l'eau is a short meditation game about kayaking and immersion in a beautiful landscape.
A spooky, quirky, horror adventure!
a very cute game with a very spooky beginning
Soulash is a fantasy roguelike where you play as a forgotten god set on destroying the world.
build a nest
A roguelike expedition simulation set in the late 19th century.
Rhythm Role Playing Game: fight the weirdest monsters while dancing to the beat of some SICK tunes!
Somtimes you should not talk to the darkness, as it may talk back..
A pointless page for a dancing birb
A charming point-and-click adventure about tabletop gaming, mischievous friends, and spectral poultry.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Character-driven grand strategy
Learn How To Play Text Adventures, With Excalibur
Hop Skip and Jump your way through this exciting 3D adventure. Dangers and secrets await!
Collect scrap, be super!
surreal romance horror visual novel game about dating a yandere girl
A quirky platformer with a capturing story (literally!)
Competetive fantasy chess CCG
Energetic CO-OP game for two!
Colorful Puzzle Game Mixing Tetris and Match 3 Gameplay
Europe is under occupation! You can try to take it back with a huge Darwinian machine.
How psychic are you?
Block sliding face making puzzle game. Made for Shenanijam 2019!
Fuel up and get out.
Locals whisper of a roadside diner that’s lost its color. You are sent to investigate.
Werewolves lurk in this gothic city, shrouded in midnight. You must hunt them.
a 'memory' game
A short action-adventure
Featured jamsView all jams
A 24 hour, collaborative, WarioWare inspired PICO-8 game jam!
The bi-annual Idle Thumbs community-run game jam!
18 joined1 submission
A menstruation themed game jam.
16 joined1 submission
A game jam for RPG's about stealing stories, big breaks, and protecting your sources
A Jam where you make a game in 48 hours using 2 topics which will be provided on start
44 joined13 submissions
You shouldn't use this to play a game, right? Right??
A HORROR GAME JAM
A 48hrs game jam featuring ZGB Engine!