itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
- We do a pretty good job of featuring games around here. From our front page, to our blog and digest emails we have tons...
- We’re almost into 2020 but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to slack off on recommending games for you. We’re...
- Grab your dice, call your friends, and get ready for the Tabletop itch.io Selects Bundle ! This entry in our series of b...
- It’s a busy time of year for games. There are games coming out left, right, and center, and more holidays than I know...
- We’ve been hard at work on some secret projects at itch.io HQ (don’t worry, you’ll hear about them soon) but that...
- Hello everyone, welcome back to the itch.io changelog. We’ve got an assortment of updates for you today. No big featur...
- This week is a double feature of game recommendations. One is a polished take on a familiar formula and the other looks...
Latest Featured GamesView all
An interactive story about anxiety. You play *as* the anxiety
You're a detective, and a frog, and it's time to solve a mystery. Also there's a wizard.
Endless skiing runner
We mutate the genepool. We mutate each other. Until we find a better solution.
Arcade real-time strategy with an abstract theme
Experience the thrill of flying and explore a vast beautiful voxel world. Absorb the features of the animals you meet.
An ARPG-SHMUP hybrid with immense mechanical depth.
Experience Horror, Live.
Just because you're dead doesn't mean you stop caring about people.
The core rulebook and setting guide for Lancer, a game centered on pilots and their mechs.
A cyberpunk reflective/beatemup/rhythm/typing/fiction/fidget game with a soundtrack you can customize!
Never Give Up is a hardcore platformer determined to turn you into bloody chunks.
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet, outwit its vicious inhabitants, and find a way off that wretched rock.
Create, train and upgrade your character as you please, meet eccentric locals and battle foes across the Neverseen.
Escape to a carefree and colorful village where the monsters are your friends.
Demo of the game BRAVE
Colony-sim in the age of technology. Rebel against an evil planetary empire and survive in a world led by darkness.
A simulation-based settlement-building strategy game set in a fantasy world
Nadia was Here is a gorgeous pixel RPG that is inspired by 8 and 16 bit classics!
Use the MOLEK-SYNTEZ to create small molecules with various pharmacological effects.
A small interactive story about about a cord.
What price would you pay to keep nightmares at bay?
Chain ghosts together then pop them all at once for points in an endless 'bullet hell' arcade apocalypse!
A first-person exploration game based on the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother as told in her own voice.
A puzzle-match comedy about fame, misfortune and working for nothing.
Explore the depths below a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated Adventure Platformer.
New definition of gravity
a foggy action-adventure game
cute horror survival sandbox
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Drill for oil and battle underground monsters!
Biographical, First Person Walking Simulator, made by unity
Find your dog on a old farm mind the creature lurking
You're a detective, and a frog, and it's time to solve a mystery.
(Steam key included) This time it's serious!
a narrative game about a retired cowboy with a secret
A hilarious adventure game from the creators of Machinarium.
Turn-based competitive tactics!
a little exploration game about hiking up a mountain
Holidays themed physics puzzle game!
You star in tonight's episode of... The Midnight Zone
an lgbt experiance for gay western jam
A magic library that goes on forever
A socialist parable of greed, aliens, and riots.
C64 Pirate Text Adventure
Featured jamsView all jams
A 48 hour game jam hosted by The Yogscast!
311 joined6 submissions
Games played with only two buttons!
208 joined1 submission
A beginner friendly gamejam for busy people
197 joined6 submissions
Don't want to code but own PowerPoint! Join the month long jam and try and create a fun game!
The largest monthly Godot jam!
Create a game prototype using only text or ASCII symbols in a week
A stress free game jam, runs every 3 months for 2 months at a time.
Fifth biannual Game jam to create a fan game of Touhou Project!
Spend a weekend jamming with Butterscotch Shenanigans!