itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Jammers gather around, because we’ve prowled the itch.io Jams page and I’m back with the spoils of our hunt. If you...
- This time of year is always an interesting one for indies. Historically the end of the year is dominated by AAA releases...
- Few developers have had as long of a history as Jeff Vogel and Spiderweb Software. Their 25 year run has produced scores...
- It’s time to live your dream in this week’s itch.io Recommends post. Well, you’ll live your dream so long as you...
- Here’s hoping you like frantically paced games because this week has a duo of games ready for you that will test just...
- Every few months I like to take some time to feature some awesome non-gaming content. Yes itch.io is mostly a site for v...
- I hope you love games with distinct artstyles because that’s we’ve got two of them ready and waiting for you. Each i...
- My praise for Zachtronics’ Eliza seems to know no bounds. I wrote in my recommendation on Tuesday, “Eliza stands as...
Latest Featured GamesView all
An introspective deck-builder about friendship, travel, and collecting snacks.
Claim the heart of the Living Castle in this Low-Poly 3D Diorama Action Game
Deff is a mercenary death that must hunt down other deaths that no longer want to be deaths...
Feed the chicks!
A stolen, enigmatic machine is your only way out. Puzzle out how to pilot the Nauticrawl in this atmospheric adventure.
Retro, indie, epic fantasy RPG!
What Remains is an 8-bit adventure/visual nove game for the 1985 NES console
Ironseed 25th Anniversary Edition
A sweet and humorous point'n'click game set in a dystopian cyberpunk future.
The Electric Zine Maker (⚡️📝✂️) is a printshop and art tool for making zines.
Chaotic party shooter with robots where levels are alive!
Henry VIII's simulation sandbox. Marry everything, execute everything!
A quick and light single player Action RTS.
The fastest rogue-lite ever created.
Rad Raygun must travel the world fighting communist robots and save the 1980′s by shooting his way through the decade.
Take the role of a rescue team on a mission to Save All the Cute Animals from the Flood!
It is 2016. Your name is Abigail Thoreau. And you are being followed.
Create your whole tileset instantly.
A Real-Time Deck Building Card Defence Game
A game for people who like to organize stuff.
A Tale of Ink and Blood
Death Crown is a minimalistic RTS in 1bit style, where you will be Death sheself.
A relaxing God Game about Terraforming, Water and Farming
Hack, Slash, Ascend
Line-collecting action game
Turn-Based Dungeon Plunger!
Mable & The Wood is a Metroidvania where you can take the form of the bosses that you kill.
The ultimate stealth battle adventure where everyone’s invisible!
Fight for justice in Chapter II of this anime-themed graphic adventure game!
Easily create 3D grid-based, voxel-style RPGs and adventure games!
A sandbox tower defense game
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A handcrafted adventure about overcoming fear and doubt. Will you defeat your inner demons or be crippled with regret ?
Your buddy just left, but you might as well check out the tower alone.
An up-tempo action platformer set in a magical fantasy world.
Psychedelic Pixel Visualizer Game
Jaxon The Thief is a 2D Stealth Platformer based on the story of an infamous thief called Jaxon.
3D Space Combat at 64x64
Go on a journey through paintings to discover the story of a family.
An original tactics game in a unique insect setting
Fight your way out of nowhere
endless 3-player road trip
A tiny game about escaping a spaceship wreck.
Are you ready to rack your brain?
A maze of letters with a message to discover.
Puzzle game for 3rd GameShell Game Jam
Save the world by finding a little star to help the sun not to die.
a short but epic animated puzzle game !
Featured jamsView all jams
A month-long challenge about improving your dev skills, and developing good habits.
A video game jam inspired by the Japanese horror genre!
Open source game jam
Game jam for devs into muscle, and rugged men for men by men.
44 joined6 submissions
Remix a short illustrated text adventure
158 joined4 submissions
The largest monthly Godot jam!
126 joined1 submission
43 joined3 submissions
A Game-Jam with a 32kb File Limit.
91 joined60 submissions
Make all the songs you want in a month