Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

(Edit: RESULTS NOW LIVE) Results will be posted about 1 hour after rating is closed

A topic by leafo created Aug 11, 2019 Views: 2,008 Replies: 28
Viewing posts 1 to 21
Admin (5 edits) (+7)

Results are now live: https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2019/results

---

If anything about this schedule changes I'll post an update here! We want some time to scan over the results before making them public. Thanks for your patience.

Submitted(+2)

Thanks for the information!

Submitted(+3)

Great job everyone, so many awesome ideas!

Submitted(+1)

I'm so nervous!

Submitted(+1)

Yeah I am like: "Where are the results!!??" 

Good luck everyone!

Submitted(+1)

Good luck people! :)

(+1)

good luck dudes

Submitted(+1)

Good luck to everybody, and I hope that no matter what the results tell, you're damn proud of yourself for what you've accomplished.

Submitted (2 edits) (+2)

From all of us who had a high number of ratings all week, we hope everyone who got high scores feels the pride we felt watching everyone play the crap out of our games. You're the ones who really deserved it!

Submitted(+2)

Good luck everyone! Had a lot of fun with the jam and playing after it ended!

Submitted

I hope next time there will be better tools in place to make sure more games are rated more evenly.

Submitted

Seriously now. It's 3:10 here in Greece, and I have to study tomorrow. Where are the results? lmao

Submitted

The results for your test are in: F

Submitted(+1)

Image result for the world ends with you f for fabulous

Submitted(+1)

Yeah I hope not...

I will drink ten buckets of coffee and everything will be ok.

Submitted(+1)

Almost about that time! First Game Jam and already can't wait to do another!

Submitted

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (aaaaaaaaa) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Submitted

Why is the publication of the results delayed? 

Admin

To keep out people who try to cheat!

Submitted(+4)

You are not following the theme of the jam with these extra 30 minutes. It should be ONLY ONE hour, hahaha!

Admin(+1)

woops

Submitted (1 edit)

Wait, the host of GMTK said he's gonna play the 100 best games. But of which criteria?

Admin

It looks like he configured the jam to have "Design" as the overall ranking, so maybe that?

Submitted (2 edits)

But there are games like Naughty Knight that is 12th in the design criteria, but 832th in the adherence to the theme criteria. After all, the design criteria were the only one in the 2018 GMTK game jam, unlike this jam where for some reason he added 2 more criterias. But why?

Submitted (1 edit)

That would be bad for me :(  why the other two categories then? I hope he considers the three criteria.

Submitted(+1)

Great job to everyone! Shoutout to first-timers like me, we all did great!

(1 edit)

why did you ignore the sample size?

Submitted

Good work everyone! There's some amazing games here! Best of luck with your ratings!

Submitted

Exactly the feature i think itchio is missing.
Ability to go to specific pages number (yes i know you can adjust the number in URL)