itch.io Spring Selects Series A
On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How everybody is going with their projects?

A topic by meganinja223 created Aug 04, 2020 Views: 745 Replies: 41
Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 31 · Next page · Last page
Submitted(+2)

Hello devs, I'm a little bit curious because I'm almost finishing my game and it's only monday. I went "unstoppable" on the weekend, non-stop all day and the game is almost over. Since it's my first game jam, idk if this is a normal time stamp to finish the game. Maybe my game is not a "1-week" quality game???

Please, let me know what do you think! :D

Submitted(+2)

its ok if you almost finished your game atleast you have fun and even if your game is still not a week quality for you but its still consider made in 1 week ;).

oh yeah im also been quite good as well.

Submitted(+1)

no ideas until now hahaha

(+1)

Yea

Game should be original

But the theme is not flexible

It's about time or thread

Deleted 3 years ago
Submitted

yeah try my entry hahaha https://makinggameswithunity.itch.io/rewind-sticks

Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

its first jam for me too

(+1)

It's my first game Jam, and Im doing allright, as I dpn't know how to code much

Submitted(+1)

Yeah same, we want to go for as much polish as possible!

Submitted(+1)

My game is also a not "1-week" quality but it's my first one, so my idea is to finish the simple concept that I have and see if I have the time to do more :)

Submitted(+1)

Most of the main loop is done, some of the pixel art is (badly) done and a couple of the main sound effects  edited and chucked in. 

I figure 2-3 days til I'm done with implementation and art leaving 1-2 spare days for polish.

Also my first game jam.

Veteran game jammer here. I am doing ok, working every morning from 3 am until 5 am, go to school and carry on after school for about 3 - 4 hours. Hope I don't burn out. 

My second devlog on my progress.

https://rona-hattingh.itch.io/rewind/devlog/167321/rewind-wip-2

Submitted (1 edit)

I have done almost everything now i just have to make more levels in my 2d platformer

Deleted post
Submitted

looks cute! Want to play! :)

I was going really good until today. It crashed.

Submitted

F

Submitted

I've fixed my charecter which was quite annoying lol

Submitted

I have done the main game play and most sound effects

Submitted (1 edit)

got a team of mostly newbies including myself, the progress is going well. We have the core mechanics done , just need to change the placeholder assets and polish the hell out of the game. 

Submitted (1 edit)

Amazing; Already finished twelve levels of my 2d platformer, and finished all core functionalities.

I left

I had nothing 

Submitted

you still have time to do something , follow one of the mini game tutorials from the unity hub and change it to fit the theme. 

Submitted

It's my first game jam too. I finished the game today and published it, but there is about 2 days of work in it and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I'm also early and honestly, I would have loved if I worked on it longer because it was fun. This was a great first jam experience

Submitted

Im Pretty Much The Exact Same As you... First game jam, not one week quality, spending all day every day on the weekend making it.

I literally just started mine, i was away from my computer for most of last week.

Submitted

It's great to see so many people enjoying their first game jam experience.

Second game jam here. My game is very slowly coming to life, as most of the week so far was spent on crafting a solid idea, but I do think I'll be done on time. Today is graphics day!

Good luck to yall!

Submitted

third jam for me and i have been play testing the heck out of it. LoL should get back to actually putting stuff in the game than playing it over and over. hahah

Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 31 · Next page · Last page