Play gameVisit Light After Dark's game page
Rate this game
Sign up with an itch.io account to rate and leave a comment.
How does your submission match the theme?
Your light is your health.
The other main mechanics revolve around this, but it's best that you go in blind.
For more info, check out the game page.
UPDATE: Getting a "Network failure" error when downloading? That's your Avast or AVG antivirus blocking the download. They're triggering a false positive because this game's code is just too intense. Your download will be successful if you temporarily disable your antivirus software.
This game was built without the use of prebuilt engines.
Platform layer provided by SDL2 www.libsdl.org
Sound/Music - This game uses the following sources from freesound:
- fire_short.wav by 13FPanska_Kolar_Jan | License: Creative Commons 0
- Woosh Noise 1.wav by potentjello | License: Creative Commons 0
- Bamboo Swing, C4.wav by InspectorJ | License: Attribution
- field-recording foot-steps on dry leaves by rayjensen | License: Attribution
- marching boots.wav by klankbeeld | License: Attribution
- SFX_ATTACK_SWORD_001.wav by JoelAudio | License: Attribution
- sword04.wav by Erdie | License: Attribution
- swell pad.wav by ERH | License: Attribution
- running hard surface.wav by bevangoldswain | License: Sampling+
- djembe_loop_13.wav by junggle | License: Attribution
- rarexport-05.wav by plagasul | License: Attribution
- Human Heartbeat by Daniel Simion | License: Attribution
- Teeth Chatter by dobroride | License: Sampling Plus 1.0
- Ambient Ghost Whispers by Bobby Cole
- Watermelon smash Sound
Made by Team PACC:
Phillip Trudeau-Tavara - Programming, Game Design
Jon Michiemo - Art Design, Game Design
Curtis A. Turpin - Game Design, Level Design, Sound Design
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.