Play gameE N I G M A T I K's itch.io page
Ranked from 24 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Please list any pre-made art/music/code/other assets that you used.
I produced all content of the game myself. No 3rd party-assets were used.
Majority of the assets were created during the jam, but I recycled some of my old work.
- The "Knife"-minigame is based around an ink-drawing I made a few months prior. I scanned it, did some coloring and used it as graphics.
- The music in the said minigame is a slight remix of a song I made in early 2016.
- The "Burger"-minigame originates way back to year 2004! It's based on a very simple joke-game I made back in the day. I basically reworked 98% of the stuff, but used the old one as a template.
- The outerior of the museum is a tracing of a photo I took in May 2019.
- A handful of sound effects from my previous projects was reused. (Like the walking-sounds of the character, mouseclick and some collision-sounds).
- The cloud-animation is recycled from my previous LD-entry Tabula Rasa.
- The portraits in the museum were generated by an AI (thispersondoesnotexist.com) and further manipulated by me on GIMP.
I might have missed something, but basically everything else was produced during the Jam. It was a lot of work!
How many members in your team?
List each team member's role, along with their social media / website links!
This was a solo-project.
Anything you want to say to players before they play?
I guess the only thing I can say is that you're in for a ride, my friend.
The game is controlled entirely by mouse. A touchpad/trackpad is fine too, but one of the minigames might prove challenging without a proper mouse.
But don't worry, you'll still be able to beat the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.