Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

General Discussion

Topics

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. This board is not for itch.io support with your account or purchases. Please see https://itch.io/support.

View this community's rules...

Rules

Talk about anything that doesn't have already have a specific category for. If you post here without looking at the other boards first we may close or move your topic. You can post in:

If your post is just a link to your content with no text then it will be locked.

These boards are for all of itch.io, not a specific game. If you're trying to reach the developer of a game please head to their game page to find their contact information.

This board is not for support with your account or purchases. Please either contact support directly or post in the Questions & Support

SELF PROMOTION: 

• If you're advertising a game, then don't post here. Use the Release Announcements board to self promote your itch.io projects. Follow the rules there when posting.
  • Advertising links to your discords/twitch/etc. not allowed
  • Game jams can be shared in the jams forum
  • If you're providing a free service for game developers or players then you can post it. If it's not a good fit then we'll archive the topic
1,624 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Rules: - Only 1 screenshot per week allowed [to keep quality and variety high] - No text! Only the title of the game wit...
started by woodsmoke Dec 06, 2018 Last page
1,019 replies
Due to a recent overwhelming number of topics in General Discussion that all ultimately share the same goal, we've decid...
started by null May 21, 2020 Last page
541 replies
There's no introductions thread yet, so I guess I'll have to make one! Tell us about yourself! I'm tesselode, I make sim...
started by tesselode Nov 30, 2015 Last page
1,380 replies
Welcome to the itch.io community translation project! The website was originally built as an English only project, but i...
started by leafo Jan 31, 2019 Last page
33 replies
We have a discord and you can join right here: https://itch.io/chat Not sure if you want to join? Here are some channels...
started by leafo Nov 03, 2017
18 replies
Hello, am back. Had some issues occur which ended in the deletion of my old YouTube Channel but am back with a vengeance...
started by Grimbag 79 days ago Last page
53 replies
V A N I L L A
started by MacAll 14 days ago
5 replies
I need free games to play so if anyone got free games pls tell
started by yeeter 27 days ago Last page
32 replies
Post a picture of your favourite game and the link
started by Ansel games 3 days ago
2 replies
Just put some random screenshot about any game (playing, not developing)
started by MacAll 14 days ago
8 replies
Hi fellow Devs and Gamers, IMPORTANT NOTE: We had to refuse some games here and these are the reasons: 1- Games include...
started by ZakariaGhorfati Feb 23, 2021 Last page
240 replies
Its taken me MONTHS to get round to filming this game. but yeh... store page needs a youtube video, right? Ill probably...
started by ArgondevilGuiderods 37 days ago
4 replies
Hi Guys, I want to share with you some of my work, I'm interested in sharing Indie games and the passion you always put...
started by Binnacloud 2 days ago
2 replies
HI. I'm a mom. My kid loves Friday Night Funkin. I am desperately trying to open the download on our new chromebook. I'v...
started by InterstellarStarfish 27 days ago
4 replies
Guys, we are running out of game to play. If you want to see me playing and commenting on your game, just enter and send...
started by mikomoares Nov 14, 2020 Last page
45 replies
It's a party simulation in which aliens build a bonfire and dance outside a house.
started by androidlove 3 days ago
No replies yet
Buy the bundle here: https://itch.io/b/902/indie-bundle-for-palestinian-aid Note (added June 10) - We are no longer acce...
started by Tybawai 27 days ago Last page
1,283 replies
The news explaining what it does and why it was made: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/fl-bz-florida-online-sales-t...
started by firecat 3 days ago
No replies yet
started by Oa_mAn 13 days ago
8 replies
sorry back there I should have not posted that...... And sorry @Dark Dimension you are the one who helped me so nothing...
started by pizzaveloper 14 days ago
7 replies
Hi all new to this website, currently creating prototype games using many engines such as unreal, unity and game maker s...
started by JagolawGames Nov 27, 2020 Last page
40 replies
Hello, my name is Sven and I am the owner of Reviews by Supersven I am looking to play games for our youtube video with...
started by supersven1234 45 days ago
38 replies
The Mission Sweet Farm is the first non-profit sanctuary in the world to address the global impacts of factory farming a...
started by Sweet Farm 13 days ago
3 replies
HOW TO GET FREE UPVOTES ON YOUR COMMENTS: Say something that people will DEFINITELY upvote, like "Amogus is funny" Once...
started by Suspense Comix 18 days ago
10 replies