Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

General Discussion

Topics

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. This board is not for itch.io support with your account or purchases. Please see https://itch.io/support.

View this community's rules...

Rules

Talk about anything that doesn't have already have a specific category for. If you post here without looking at the other boards first we may close or move your topic. You can post in:

If your post is just a link to your content with no text then it will be locked.

These boards are for all of itch.io, not a specific game. If you're trying to reach the developer of a game please head to their game page to find their contact information.

This board is not for support with your account or purchases. Please either contact support directly or post in the Questions & Support

SELF PROMOTION: 

• If you're advertising a game, then don't post here. Use the Release Announcements board to self promote your itch.io projects. Follow the rules there when posting.
  • Advertising links to your discords/twitch/etc. not allowed
  • Game jams can be shared in the jams forum
  • If you're providing a free service for game developers or players then you can post it. If it's not a good fit then we'll archive the topic
2,139 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Rules: - Only 1 screenshot per week allowed [to keep quality and variety high] - No text! Only the title of the game wit...
started by woodsmoke Dec 06, 2018 Last page
1,606 replies
We have a discord and you can join right here: https://itch.io/chat Not sure if you want to join? Here are some channels...
started by leafo Nov 03, 2017
19 replies
There's no introductions thread yet, so I guess I'll have to make one! Tell us about yourself! I'm tesselode, I make sim...
started by tesselode Nov 30, 2015 Last page
1,943 replies
Welcome to the itch.io community translation project! The website was originally built as an English only project, but i...
started by leafo Jan 31, 2019 Last page
47 replies
Malware is being distributed via Discord with hackers attempting to use itch.io and other sites to trick you into downlo...
started by leafo Sep 22, 2021 Last page
55 replies
i got 12 downloads on my Retro Action RPG The Wizard last week or so thats nice! thats something hope they like the game
started by Coa 15 days ago
12 replies
Good morning community,I really feel like I created the best video game on itch.io. Because I went to see what others we...
started by Bill McDonald 21 days ago
15 replies
How to update the full version after getting the software from the FPVFreerider serve
started by d12ts 6 days ago
2 replies
The parasite pretends to be a game developer called "Sweet Games" Report this piece of trash for selling stolen hacked g...
started by UncleMatt 6 days ago
1 reply
Post your unpopular opinions about video games, indie games or just Itch.io in general. Here's mine: Games that are goin...
started by CyberRobotnix 40 days ago
36 replies
Itch.io moderators this user here is extremally inappropriate and offensive to me and other people have found this user...
started by Gabriel Martin 1 day ago
10 replies
Here is a gentle reminder that the internet is a wild and unpredictable place. Earlier this year GameJolt suddenly remov...
started by FieryLion 13 hours ago
No replies yet
My game is free and I dont know why pls help. L.G Pinguin HD
started by pinguin50 8 days ago
7 replies
This is very, VERY important. What is everybody's opinions on whole wheat bread. I need to know. (You will be judged)
started by MaskedSteven 7 days ago
14 replies
What was your first game ever built, Can you show us?
started by Gamer-Crystal 22 days ago Last page
32 replies
Does it look like a horror theme basement? I got this for free
started by kordev 15 days ago
5 replies
They Shoudnt play them Your thoughts?
started by Subfly Squirrel Productions 7 days ago
4 replies
🍕 I like many kinds of vegetables, specifically mushrooms and eggplants. Anchovy and tuna are nice too.
started by Domina's Pizza Mar 05, 2022
15 replies
Hi, you know another pages to plubish games like itch.io? i want to expand my game, but i dont really know another good...
started by RecentlyLuckyMan 37 days ago
6 replies
I hope this doesn't sound out of context, but what will you do if you wake up in the morning and BAM!!! aliens are attac...
started by Gamer-Crystal 11 days ago
8 replies
Let me give you some examples: Hot dog – t and d aren't the same letters, but it's quite hard to pronounce both of the...
started by placestrategy 4 days ago
3 replies
Updated: (JUNE update) Hello fellow gamers & developers, you can call me Zaki or Zack (Zakaria Ghorfati): I am here to r...
started by ZakariaGhorfati Feb 23, 2021 Last page
550 replies
About our Annual Game Design Challenge Since 2008 our nonprofit organization has run an annual game design challenge. Ou...
started by Jennifer Ann's Group 5 days ago
No replies yet
Am I the only one who likes hotdogs?
started by SaberStorm 86 days ago
27 replies
I'm looking for a suggestion for the game AMGUS: Attack by Suspection that is on my profile I want to keep animating thi...
started by maxigamestudio 7 days ago
No replies yet