Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Release Announcements

Topics

Just published a project to itch.io? Post it here! Read and follow the rules when posting, or your topic will be removed. Want to share someone else's project? Post it here instead

View this community's rules...

Rules

Read and follow these rules before posting or your topic will be removed!

Please keep self promotion to a reasonable level. If we see you posting excessively all of your posts may be removed, and you may no longer be able to post new topics.

Please be courteous of the time of those who will read your post. Release posts that show little to no effort, or are just links, will be locked and removed. Think of this place as a way to build a relationship with a new audience, not just a place to dump links.

Each topic should include:

• A link to the page on itch.io
  • A quick summary of the game
  • At least one embedded image or video

Trying to cheat the vote system is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: creating fake accounts, asking others to create accounts to vote for you, publicly spamming vote requests. You will be banned from this board and your post will be removed!

24,485 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Maximum Recursion Depth is a rules-light, OSR (old-school D&D) / Into the Odd-inspired tabletop RPG set in an alternate...
started by maxcan7 7 hours ago
No replies yet
Kaiju Noir is a pulp fiction visual novel that is quick, dirty, and satisfyingly to digest in one sitting. This is a tal...
started by EnbyKaiju 23 hours ago
No replies yet
Hello! Just released a big update to Breakolf The game is a mix between normal mini-golf and breakout and in this update...
started by Elastiskalinjen 7 hours ago
No replies yet
HI! I made a simple 2d character asset that have walking animations for your top-down game. It have 18x18 pixel size and...
started by gato_pixelizado 55 minutes ago
No replies yet
It's a small project to implement something bigger, but in the end I turned it into something playable =) Hope you like...
started by XuTi Game Development 1 hour ago
No replies yet
Our new combat-platformer 'Musketfish' is out now! https://future-games.itch.io/musketfish We've been working for about...
started by Future Games 2 hours ago
No replies yet
DON'T LOOK AT THEM Don't Look At Them is a top down view horror game. The game was made for the Scream Jam 2021 . Find a...
started by Now Known 2 hours ago
No replies yet
hello developers. As an indie game art designer, I wanted to sell my resources to itch.io. I hope my resources will help...
started by Jayhee2 7 hours ago
No replies yet
BACKSTORY is a game about discovering a character, to give a character real history to work with in any game you're play...
started by DomNaumann 2 hours ago
No replies yet
A battle between dimensions. Inspired by Edwin Abbott Abbott's masterpiece, play as A-Square as he fights against an arm...
started by NPJ Productions 6 hours ago
No replies yet
A scary bath house with demons, monsters in it. https://tigerstriped.itch.io/bath-house WASD for movement, get the keys...
started by TigerStriped 14 hours ago
No replies yet
https://tlsaxt.itch.io/bralm-force The people of Earth have finally discovered the ability to open a wormhole to bend sp...
started by TLSAxt 3 minutes ago
1 view
No replies yet
Hey guys, I just took part in another game jam, the Scream Jam 21. It was my third game jam whatsoever and I wanted to d...
started by Merphin 23 hours ago
No replies yet
Hi all! I started learning Godot a few months ago and after a bunch of DNF's, I finally managed to sit down and complete...
started by starborg 9 hours ago
No replies yet
Bow & Arrow I began working on a Roguelike Game with bow and arrow mechanics. I really enjoy playing roguelike games lik...
started by Pyxel Ninjas 9 hours ago
No replies yet
Hello friends and Happy Halloween! I decided to spend the month of October working on a UE5 demo about wizards with a sp...
started by Honeycomb Interactive 20 hours ago
No replies yet
That Role Playing is a small mixed genre game. It combines Roguelike aesthetics with real-time Action and Strategic reso...
started by EyeZary Games 2 hours ago
No replies yet
https://amci.itch.io/super-chicken just shooter with cool chicken and motorbike
started by amci 6 hours ago
No replies yet
This is my entry for Ludwig Ahgren's Ludwig Jam, a game jam where everybody was tasked with making a Foddian style game...
started by shimeroh 21 hours ago
No replies yet
You guide Myriam, wife and mother, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, w...
started by Zorlun 1 day ago
No replies yet