Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Game Jams

Topics

Talk about the game jam system on itch.io, or jams being hosted on itch.io.

View this community's rules...

Rules

Talk about the game jam system on itch.io, or jams being hosted on itch.io.

Are you advertising a game jam you're hosting? Please tell us why we should join it. Low effort posts will be removed. Please be respectful of people who will be reading your post. Thanks

• Please do not self promote your games, even if they are jam submissions. This page is for talking about jams specifically, not promoting your submission 
  • Please do not advertise events hosted elsewhere, this board is for itch.io related jams only
500 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
For GMTK Jam this year we’re we’re introducing a new system to make the distribution of ratings more fair, and to he...
started by leafo Jul 12, 2020 Last page
93 replies
I'm not yet used to do this. But I had difficulty putting myself out and joining another game jam, so I went an hosted o...
started by Shadows13310 6 hours ago
No replies yet
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that I'm running a Winnie-the-Pooh themed TTRPG jam. If you are a TTRPG designer and...
started by instadeath 15 hours ago
No replies yet
Hello folks, I had a concept for a game jam, and I'd like to hear what people think about it/gauge interest. At the begi...
started by clericbob 13 days ago
4 replies
Join this game jam and enter your game to find out if it is the game of the year. Each submitted game gets at least one...
started by Linus Tudisco 1 day ago
2 replies
Mini TTRPG Game Jam The basics: Create any type of game that you want Use any system that you want Make the game miniatu...
started by Backwater Games 2 days ago
No replies yet
Hey! It's time for the 5th juicy jam ^^ This time we have some really rocking prizes too! 1st place gets a steam key and...
started by AKking_YT 8 days ago
No replies yet
I need a team that can help me to improve my developer skills. If you help me now I can help you when my skills improve.
started by Wadzhamah 35 days ago
3 replies
Hi everyone, The Game Jam for Good is entering its final weekend. It's a game jam for a good cause and we have some awes...
started by GameByte 9 days ago
No replies yet
I wanted to post this here to see about others' interest in this, what they'd expect from this jam, and who could help o...
started by DylanStil 30 days ago
1 reply
Hi everyone! I know this is not a Game Jam however, because of all the amazing game artists in this chat, I wanna share...
started by NinaMaf 11 days ago
No replies yet
Themed Horror Game Jam #4 7th of January - 2nd of March Are you just starting out with game development or are you alrea...
started by Beregon 14 days ago
No replies yet
This will be the 3rd Game Jam organized by GoedWare. The Game Jam will take place from January 8 through January...
started by GoedWare 55 days ago
4 replies
Hey jammers! My name is Reals and I'll be your host for The Real Friendly Game Jam! It starts this Friday and will last...
started by reals 17 days ago
No replies yet
You make a black and white game (that is not a horror game) you get ranked by best game and if you are following the rul...
started by UnicronGaming 23 days ago
1 reply
I just created a game jam but i cant see it in itch.io page
started by RadRize 28 days ago
No replies yet
This Is Coming In 1/1/2022 Why Join? Theres Gonna Have A New Engine If You Win? You Get Prize And Tutorials Link: https...
started by HappyDavi 30 days ago
1 reply
Hey guys. I'm looking for a team. These are some arts I made https://pixel-duarte.itch.io/ally-bard-asset-pack https://w...
started by Pixel_duARTe 65 days ago
2 replies
Any good sci fi game jams coming in 2022. Got an idea for a game but want to attach it to a Jam. Does any 1 know of any...
started by GamesByJack 33 days ago
No replies yet
Few days left to submit your creations to the most wholesome Jam around 💓 https://itch.io/jam/new-horizons
started by MyAppFree 33 days ago
No replies yet
I wanted to see what the best of the best itch.io could provide with my first ever game jam "Best of 2021". Link right h...
started by CyberRobotnix 35 days ago
No replies yet