Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game Jams

Topics

Talk about the game jam system on itch.io, or jams being hosted on itch.io.

View this community's rules…

Rules

Talk about the game jam system on itch.io, or jams being hosted on itch.io.

Are you advertising a game jam you're hosting? Please tell us why we should join it. Low effort posts will be removed. Please be respectful of people who will be reading your post. Thanks

• Please do not self promote your games, even if they are jam submissions. This page is for talking about jams specifically, not promoting your submission 
  • Please do not advertise events hosted elsewhere, this board is for itch.io related jams only
1,111 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
MechJam is back for its fifth jam! Make a video game or physical game about mechs/mecha over a two week period. It's a j...
started by dungeon 1 day ago
No replies yet
Hello! I invite you to participate in the second "Pixel Asset Pack" jam where you can have a rest of making games and ju...
started by dustdfg 10 days ago
4 replies
I am holding a game jam and it will end after 7 hrs. I already extended the time of the game jam but I found out that on...
started by HeartyCod3r 21 days ago
1 reply
Hello! I am starting a series of non-competitive, casual game jams, just for people to practice their game development s...
started by cloudyheavengames 15 days ago
1 reply
Hello everyone! I've created a jam that invites you to indulge in nostalgia. It will probably be especially interesting...
started by paupertony 7 days ago
No replies yet
https://itch.io/jam/monthly-rosebud-ai-game-jam-500-prize-pool Announcing the Monthly Rosebud AI Game Jam Prize Pool: $...
started by Rosebud AI Gamemaker 11 days ago
No replies yet
🌟 Acorn Jam 5: Seasonal Game Jam Alert! 🌟 Hello fellow game enthusiasts! 🎮 We’re thrilled to announce the fif...
started by Acorn Studios 12 days ago
No replies yet
Hello! Did you know that April is Poetry Month? Are you interested in showing your appreciation of the art of poetry thi...
started by Randy M.H. 12 days ago
No replies yet
Why should you join our game jam? Because we're exploring themes that have never been repeated before, leaving your mind...
started by DropBearStudios 14 days ago
1 reply
The theme for April on Week Sauce is… 🎳 Chain Reaction This month our community on Discord had a hard time deciding...
started by Mystery Coconut 13 days ago
No replies yet
Why should you join our game jam? Because we're exploring themes that have never been repeated before, leaving your mind...
started by DropBearStudios 24 days ago
2 replies
Hi, my name is Alice. This is my portfolio ArtStation - Alice Chen . I have over 4 years of experience working in the ga...
started by wigglypainter 14 days ago
No replies yet
My name is Inso. I have 10 years of experience in iOS development and familiar with Internet front-end and back-end deve...
started by MonekyCoder 43 days ago
7 replies
I want to join a jam and be part of something and maybe a team, anything?
started by Sarainia 22 days ago
7 replies
Themed Horror Game Jam #17 29th of March - 7th of May Are you just starting out with game development or are you already...
started by Beregon 44 days ago
1 reply
Hello! I am a college student currently studying music production and I have always wanted to start writing and composin...
started by ColeDabolish 16 days ago
2 replies
I just want to find a team for a game jam. You can see on my profil what I've done here!
started by Samuel Gauthier 18 days ago
1 reply
I have about 7 years of professional VO experience Here are games I've worked on: https://store.steampowered.com/app...
started by bicyclethief 16 days ago
No replies yet
Hello community, Future Inspire Academy is back, hosting our fourth game jam with a prize value of $840 for the winning...
started by FutureInspireGames 38 days ago
4 replies
Hey Devs! Do you enjoy creating visual novels, kinetic novels, or story-focused games? Interested in a more casual jam e...
started by Delphinium Interactive 23 days ago
No replies yet