itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
- Howdy itch.io partners! We’ve saddled up for a brand new edition of our semi-frequent Games of the Week round up. Each...
- Come one, come all to the next itch.io Creator Day! This Friday, February 18th we’re not taking any of our usual porti...
- While it may have felt like more of a marathon than a sprint, we’re finally in the waning days of 2022. Let’s celebr...
- Are you ready to finish the year with a selection of handpicked games to brighten up your holiday season? In this last...
- This year for Black Friday we’re honoring our oldest tradition: we’re bringing back Creator Day! Ok the tradition is...
- Things are getting spooky over here at itch.io HQ. The weather is getting colder, and I’ve broken out my collection of...
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
Build a factory on an infinite voxel planet.
A small comic being updated leisurely
A narrative platformer-RPG about closeness and distance.
A pet/pest for Mothership 1e players to stumble upon and love/hate.
Deios 1 is an arena shooter set in a surreal pixel art landscape.
A supplement for The Legend of the Forgotten Ballad RPG.
Ever wonder what the boss does without you?
DESTROY YOUR KEYBOARD KUEHZUHFUIEZHUIFEDIZ
"Have fun" as a rookie working at the nuclear reactor.
Remake of the Amiga RPG classic Ambermoon
Made by Jitsu
Snort some confidence and run for your love.
Cinematic tactical TTRPG with old-school theming.
the hero ventures forth...
Fly around the world delivering packages to various countries.
Freeborn is a visual novel adventure about messy old friendships, card battles, and psychological chaos. #ChoicesMatter
Take aim and fire to defeat your enemies in this unique Pachinko Roguelike.
Rogue-chess with a shotgun 💥
A challenging and colourful journey through a miniature world.
Explore and fight in a land full of corrupt robots and machinery. All while seeking answers to the mysteries around you.
Early Demo Version PC and MAC OS
1-bit dungeon crawler
Peer into the abyss, watch it stare back.
Collect rare items, organize your backpack, and defeat the dungeon!
Fear the Spotlight is a third-person PS1-inspired survival horror game
Welcome to the Corporate Ladder.
A system agnostic die drop forest point crawl.
La résurrection de ce proche vous pourrit la vie. Gérez efficacement la situation avec ce jeu de rôle horror-pulp !
Explore a massive cave network and link with unidentified species
Decisions in a Victorian LGBT romance with Puzzles
In search of a more beautiful night, the moon child descends to retrieve some shooting stars. 🌜✨
Custom DATA EAST (92) Hook Pinball
An open world driving game with gay robots in it
Fast civilizational card game
Rebuild a ruined city in this post-apocalyptic mix of strategy and simulation.
A village builder where you stack cards to collect food, build structures, and fight creatures
Patrick's Parabox, OST by Priscilla Snow
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Arcade Tactics Action!
Roll to overcome your cat's darkest fears!
A small rogue-like game with RPG elements.
2 player Alien Breed-inspired Deathmatch Game
2D maze pixelart adventure
Can you avoid social interactions in time to make it to the bathroom?
2.5D sidescroller action adventure
Rescue poor Keke as Me, hero of the day!
Guns Tower of Guns VS Infinite Demons!
Classic arcade with a twist
100% Tank. 100% Pig. 200% Destruction. That's how math works.
Classic arcade gameplay for your PlayDate console
Explore a cursed forest and learn more about it's inhabitants in this short top down action adventure experience.
A dungeon crawler in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
PICO-8 port of the 80's classic Nebulus
A backrooms and SCP inspired horror game in 3 chapters.
A timed text-based puzzle
Tower Defense game made in 70 hours for NoticeMe Game Jam.
A tale of dark and troubling things.
Featured jamsView all jams
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
436 joined3 submissions
The world's largest godot engine game jam!
The first Lost Relic Games Jame Jam! Big prize giveaway
Celebrating Godot's Community. One step at a time.
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
Make games, have fun.
Make a game about mechs or mecha