itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Howdy itch.io Community! I’m happy to announce that as of this morning the itch desktop client is available to downloa...
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
Latest Featured GamesView all
you have to face your fears, don't you?
It's Murder Sudoku — solve crimes and impress Death!
Firefighter in a nuclear plant
Reach out and touch your fellow man.
A short PS1 styled survival game
The physics bear driving stacking hauling trading game
Play as an adorable, trouble-making turnip and avoid paying your taxes!
Draw using shapes, extrude to 3D!
Cast spells, be queer, & crash the biggest concert of the year!
A turn-based tactical game with minesweeper-inspired mechanics. Play the campaign to learn what Katja's planning.
10-IN-1 SUPER GAMES
Play an early sample of our rhythm gameplay before [white label] releases!
An intuitive 2D game engine. Fast, cross-platform, tiny, hot loaded.
Short cinematic pixel horror game based on Junji Ito's manga
A cursed arcade machine and the evil within are out to get you. Will you keep playing?
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Issue #15 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A turn-based RPG roguelite focused on dice combinations!
A dingy hospital, psychotic staff and a weird loophole. What can possibly go wrong?
Peeb goes on a terrifying adventure to defeat true evil...
A pig farmer and a hitman have a discussion.
A relaxing puzzle/exploration game about shrinking and growing!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
6dof high speed, extremely high skill ceiling racing
Entrancing musical block-clearing puzzler
The Warrior King
What lies at the end of Purcitop Garden?
A surreal stroll through the flea market you've always dreamed of...
Remember that weird dream ?...
A haunted Jonas must face twisted beasts if he wishes to return home and learn the truth about his darkness.
Survive inside the test chamber at the test labs facility!
A lone spirit goes on a journey to find their friend and bring back spring.
Frayez vous un chemin à travers la ville de Néo-Tokyo afin de monter en haut de la plus haute tour de la ville !
Another World PICO8 port
A bite-sized PSX 3D Platformer with a few ...weird elements.
A tiny tactics game for the Gameboy Color
Play as Marion and Audrey in this coming-of-age yuri visual novel as they get a second chance at love and friendship.
a murder... of crows
Featured jamsView all jams
The fifth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
619 joined2 submissions
This is a 7-day game jam for simple or complex AI in the design and mechanics of games.
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
412 joined3 submissions
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
A community jam to make games and have fun together!
The world's largest monthly Godot jam!
Are you bored? Do you like pixel art? Then this is the jam for you!