itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Gear up for the holidays with a pack of great tabletop rpgs! Gather around the table and pick up 5 of our favorite syste...
- Get ready to gobble up some deals this Black Friday, and thank your favorite devs while you're doing it. Yep, this Frida...
- A chill runs down your spine, a black cat yowls, there's something in the air. That something ..... is deals on your fav...
- Look, I know we're trapped in the AAA game deluge where multiple 30+ hour games are released every week. So what if I fi...
- Happy Thursday itch.io fans! Roll into the weekend with a stack of hot new games! This time we're bringing in a remake o...
- Good Morning itch.io fans! It's been a while since our last itch.io Creator Day, but I'm happy to announce the drought i...
- Are you ready to talk about the perils of labor? What about the strength of community? Ok but what if I told you we're a...
- Looking for something to play? Need something to do inside while you hide from the heat? Well check out 3 of our favorit...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
A juicy, jiggly drawing program
A simple casual game about harvesting and gathering resources
A Japanese-inspired RPG for the C64
Semi-automatic battler inspired by TFT
One Last Crisis
Free and open source 2D and 3D game engine
I'm crossin here!
A metroidvania for the GBC
You've never played blackjack with cards like these!
CAN YOU FIND LARRY?
get a job, beat up some monsters, solve a mystery
The inventory management roguelike! Collect rare items, organize your backpack, and vanquish your foes!
Futuristic 2D action fast-paced platforming! Might include cute bunnies.
A Cozy Visual Novel Game
Make your way through a burning building and rescue!
"This game only has one rule: I ALWAYS WIN"
High density shooting action
Space-cat crafting/survival game with base building.
Survive as a lone soldier on an alien planet. Equip insane weapons, unlock essential power-ups, and hold on tight.
Windy Meadow – A Roadwarden Tale is an interactive visual novel from the creator of Roadwarden.
1bit adventure game of cosmic horror inspired by the work of Junji Ito
Create your own divination deck and change the fate of the cosmic Witch society.
We no longer die, we are sold.
Submachine is a hand-drawn point and click puzzle adventure game.
It begins with a kidnapped captain. Where it leads next? That’s up to you…
🎵A deckbuilding autobattler dance off with a BUMPIN' soundtrack🎵
Horror game about submarine
A sudoku-like with hexadecimal numbers and binary restrictions
A brand new adventure featuring Rocky Memphis from ICON64!
STAKES. GUNS. SLOW-MO. Kill the monster you loved in a love letter to PS2-era action games.
first-person arcade action set in your subconscious
Issue #44 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A relaxing and charming puzzle game about Roberto, a dog who really loves loooooooong sticks with a plan in mind.
Find your way through a mysterious castle and take down the Shadow King!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
The Trucks are Back
A Christmas themed survival horror game with PS1 graphics.
A newt took a chance and ate the wrong thing!
Grow your flock of fluffy cloud sheep in this stress-free VR relaxation game
Explore cute physics simulated world, solve puzzles, play mini games & collect all the adorable costumes
Speed Game about Revving and Rolling
Finish work in 20 seconds to go on a date... or else!
Slay hordes of aliens in this survival roguelite shooter. As NIMRODS the mission is to Test Weaponry
Demo for PRODUCER (2021) - A weird visual novel /// graphic adventure
Defend youself and your love
Prepare your Bug Spray, Call your Holo-Pet, Fortify base and don't forget your mission: Find the Watering-Can!
Witness the death of an MMO
Take your pet for a walk to Sunset Peak.
Meet a cast of weirdoes as you deliver them spooky food and rocketjump through a cute, fall-themed town.
A survival-horror jRPG follow-up to Fear & Hunger (DEMO Available!)
A short Retro 2D horror game for Halloween.
An interactive Horror
FACEMINER is the dystopian A.I. management sim where you build a biometric data processing empire from scratch.
Remember Being There
Featured jamsView all jams
Create a boss rush in one month!
1,104 joined17 submissions
A game jam where your secret Santa makes a game based on your letter
992 joined35 submissions
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
820 joined46 submissions
Create an interactive experience based on dreams to celebrate the 25th anniversary of LSD: Dream Emulator.
Let's build Web games together!
Whether you're a beginner or advanced game developer, this is the jam for you!
94 joined11 submissions
Tis' the season to gamedev, so let's spend December making games. Theme to be announced on the first day of the jam!.