itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
Latest Featured GamesView all
10-IN-1 SUPER GAMES
Play a early sample of our rhythm gameplay before [white label] releases on Saturday!
An intuitive 2D game engine. Fast, cross-platform, tiny, hot loaded.
Short cinematic pixel horror game based on Junji Ito's manga
A cursed arcade machine and the evil within are out to get you. Will you keep playing?
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Issue #15 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A turn-based RPG roguelite focused on dice combinations!
A dingy hospital, psychotic staff and a weird loophole. What can possibly go wrong?
Peeb goes on a terrifying adventure to defeat true evil...
A pig farmer and a hitman have a discussion.
A relaxing puzzle/exploration game about shrinking and growing!
A first-person psychological horror short story driven by sonic exploration.
A tiny 2D Hand-drawn "Clean 'Em Up" game about a tadpole cleaning rivers and fighting pollution.
Rad Raygun must travel the world fighting communist robots and save the 1980′s by shooting his way through the decade.
An anti-capitalist clicker for all ages
Create & destroy on an unimaginable scale
Stay hidden, uncover horrible secrets and fight for your life Lum's twisted slasher nightmare.
Horse betting is out - hamster betting is in!
short robot cowboy adventure
A pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players
Restore an abandoned bakery and prepare pastries from farm to table!
A cel shaded horror game based on a home invasion
Draw using shapes, extrude to 3D!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Stranded in an ever changing cave system you seek an exit out of this strange world.
Live in the pages of an array of diaries. Choose reality or clear your own path.
You just worked at the famburger, but now you're on a date with the Chainsaw Man. DANCE if you want to survive!
Ur a rat and u gotta get ur cheese lmao
Make coffee! Make friends!
A Dark Mystery is Unfolding...
original RPG for Win/DOS/Amiga/32X
A bite-sized PSX 3D Platformer with a few ...weird elements.
A high-speed pixel art platformer
Jumping Knight Platformer Game
A queer roller derby rhythm game!
Crawl on the walls, fight the Yomi, recover the esence of life.
What lurks in the shadows?
A roguelike game inspired by HOMM series (7DRL 2021)
An old-school FPS adventure through a cel-shaded fantasy world.
Featured jamsView all jams
The fifth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
Make a game using MS Paint!
801 joined8 submissions
Create a black and white game... in 14 days.
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
The world's largest monthly Godot jam!
Is this jam real, or is it a simulation?
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
Let's build HTML5 games together!
257 joined58 submissions
A small game jam to celebrate TroikaFest!, your favorite online event for your favorite roleplaying game!