itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
- Howdy itch.io partners! We’ve saddled up for a brand new edition of our semi-frequent Games of the Week round up. Each...
- Come one, come all to the next itch.io Creator Day! This Friday, February 18th we’re not taking any of our usual porti...
- While it may have felt like more of a marathon than a sprint, we’re finally in the waning days of 2022. Let’s celebr...
- Are you ready to finish the year with a selection of handpicked games to brighten up your holiday season? In this last...
- This year for Black Friday we’re honoring our oldest tradition: we’re bringing back Creator Day! Ok the tradition is...
- Things are getting spooky over here at itch.io HQ. The weather is getting colder, and I’ve broken out my collection of...
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
A horror game about perfectionism.
Build a factory on an infinite voxel planet.
A small comic being updated leisurely
A narrative platformer-RPG about closeness and distance.
A pet/pest for Mothership 1e players to stumble upon and love/hate.
Deios 1 is an arena shooter set in a surreal pixel art landscape.
A supplement for The Legend of the Forgotten Ballad RPG.
Ever wonder what the boss does without you?
DESTROY YOUR KEYBOARD KUEHZUHFUIEZHUIFEDIZ
"Have fun" as a rookie working at the nuclear reactor.
Remake of the Amiga RPG classic Ambermoon
Made by Jitsu
Snort some confidence and run for your love.
Cinematic tactical TTRPG with old-school theming.
the hero ventures forth...
Fly around the world delivering packages to various countries.
Freeborn is a visual novel adventure about messy old friendships, card battles, and psychological chaos. #ChoicesMatter
Take aim and fire to defeat your enemies in this unique Pachinko Roguelike.
Rogue-chess with a shotgun 💥
A challenging and colourful journey through a miniature world.
Explore and fight in a land full of corrupt robots and machinery. All while seeking answers to the mysteries around you.
Early Demo Version PC and MAC OS
1-bit dungeon crawler
Peer into the abyss, watch it stare back.
Collect rare items, organize your backpack, and defeat the dungeon!
Fear the Spotlight is a third-person PS1-inspired survival horror game
Welcome to the Corporate Ladder.
A system agnostic die drop forest point crawl.
La résurrection de ce proche vous pourrit la vie. Gérez efficacement la situation avec ce jeu de rôle horror-pulp !
Explore a massive cave network and link with unidentified species
Decisions in a Victorian LGBT romance with Puzzles
In search of a more beautiful night, the moon child descends to retrieve some shooting stars. 🌜✨
Custom DATA EAST (92) Hook Pinball
An open world driving game with gay robots in it
Fast civilizational card game
Rebuild a ruined city in this post-apocalyptic mix of strategy and simulation.
A village builder where you stack cards to collect food, build structures, and fight creatures
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Text-based space exploration game
A sci-fi themed Visual Novel game.
A quest for carrots.
A simple versus game with yodelling.
Explore a cute virtual gallery filled with artistic photos taken on the Game Boy Camera by over two dozen photographers!
A game about making a pleasant little town.
Block-style building resource management game
Zelda meets Bomberman in this CD-i homebrew game.
A surreal journey down
Can you avoid social interactions in time to make it to the bathroom?
Upgrade your giant mecha to escape the cyberpunk dystopia
Uncover the origin of the mysterious hero and find out something you weren't looking for.
a vague demo
What's behind the Mask?
Be Brave, Little Fox
Brew your own syrup!
A puzzle game where you change the rules. Also award-winning!
Featured jamsView all jams
The sixth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
The first Lost Relic Games GAME JAM! Big prize giveaway
Celebrating Godot's Community. One step at a time.
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
Make a game about mechs or mecha