Jobs
Tags

Play-testing Circle - come play my game, I'll play yours

A topic by ldd created Aug 02, 2020 Views: 2,074 Replies: 126
Viewing posts 1 to 49
Submitted (1 edit) (+11)

https://ldd.itch.io/re-wand

The password is "time" (without quotes)

I think it is an early release, but please try it.

Read the description for movement options!

Also, send me a link and I'll try to play yours :D

Submitted(+1)

the art looks really nice!

(+2)

This was really cool! I'll link mine once I have something playable lol.

Submitted(+1)

Like the art and the game looks cool! Nice

Submitted (1 edit)

Well, since nobody is posting their game, I figure I'll post the updates for mine

- I added a title screen (this is to show players dragging is the main mechanic of my game)

- and a first tutorial (see below)

Changelog
- added title screen

- added tutorial

- changed the rules of the game so that the MP that is shown on the card is what you win/lose. It makes more sense that way. Now I have to add a tutorial for rewinding :D

- added slight fog of war so that players can focus on available places they can go to

Submitted(+1)

Hey man cool game :). I playtested it and it's really fun. I did find a small bug however... Once you have completed the level and you have the option to drag your player to the final card, if you drag it to one of the other slots (either below or above), your player moves there and is unable to move up. They can then move freely through the level way past the end. Other than that fun and original game.

Submitted

aha! I can reproduce it.

Easy fix: add reward card there too :D

Submitted(+1)

Really cool game, might be a bit easy though. Also the game needs and end. I would also like to see more  levels!

Submitted

for sure, this is just testing my core loop. There are 4 days left :D

Submitted(+1)

WOWOWOWOWOWW AMAZINGLY CEWL

Submitted(+1)

AND I MANAGED TO FINISH IT WOOOOHOOO

Submitted

I'm so glad you found how to play now. Thanks for inspiring me to make a tutorial!

Submitted

changelog:

- added animations and a little wiggle when attacking. I'll try to add sound effects later

- prepared everything for my last feature: elemental types (wind, fire, water). and once that is done, I'll start pumping out levels

tip: no gameplay changes for now

(+1)

the art is good

Submitted(+1)

Hello, here's my game: https://nitai99.itch.io/aispionagePassword is AIspionage. 

It has a couple bugs and I need to add a few more levels, as well as add the art and some sfx, but I think I got to the point where it is somewhat playable and feedback could really help. If you have any ideas for levels, I would really appreciate it, I am a bit stuck. 

I'll have a look at your game soon, it looks really cool. 

Submitted

I couldn't get it to work on my Macbook Pro, but I'll try it on my windows 10 desktop later today.

Submitted(+1)

Thanks! 

Yes, I have had a lot of problems with exporting to mac, I have no idea why it doesn't work. 

Submitted

On my windows desktop it says that it needs java 8 installed and I think I have java 10 there. I'll try to look for tutorials to install multiple versions of java. Sorry =/

Submitted(+1)

I am so sorry that it is that annoying, I will try to see if I can change anything in the exporting to mac. 

But once again, thanks! 

Submitted

No worries. I tried again, with java 8 installed I got this screen:

Submitted(+1)

Oh wow... Well, I will try to test the things I export more next time...

I think that's a problem with him accessing the assets. 

Submitted

https://nitai99.itch.io/aispionage

Hello, I am sorry if I am being annoying but I updated my exports and this time I tested them and it looks like they work. Mind giving it another try? 

Submitted

IT WORKS!

I downloaded the one that included java and it worked flawlessly, like peanut butter to jelly, on my mac.

So, you have  a very complicated game on your hands and I LIKE THAT.  I wasn't able to finish it, but I think I'll go back towards the end of the jam. I would even say that this is the most innovative game in the jam.

My only suggestion is to use colors instead of numbers to display the score (those numbers are tiny). Oh, and maybe put some legend with your keybindings. It wasn't hard, but once or twice I thought to myself, "was it J? or U? Oh, it was I".

But besides that, thanks for sharing with us a very original type of game.

Submitted(+1)

Wow, thank you so much! I am also so happy to hear that it works, and thank you for trying once again! 

I will definitely add colors, thanks for the suggestion, I have thought about changing the size based on the grade but I forgot about it, using colors is much better! 

And yeah, now that I think about it the key bindings aren't very good, I'll try to think of better ones. Maybe G for grades? I have no idea what made me use I... 

Submitted(+1)

I bit essay to me

Submitted(+1)

I use windows 10 and it works perfectly

Submitted(+1)

Oh, nice! And how is it? Were the puzzles, too hard, too ease, and were the explanations clear? 

Submitted(+1)

i think it's awesome, can you make it a little challenging?

Submitted

For sure, 1/2 a week left!

Submitted(+1)

ok

Submitted(+1)

So, I played the game (I had a bug at first, and the player and reward card didn't show up, but after some time they did. I don't know how you could reproduce it though)  and the first time it was a bit confusing and by the time I got the idea I finished it (I suggest you make the game a bit harder and longer). So I played with it a bit more, and I am not sure why you didn't put favorable cards in too (vards that take mp less then they give hp or vice versa). That might encourage people to go back and forth between columns, and making harder decisions. Also, if that won't be too much work, I suggest adding another stat. Then the player will need to juggle more stats, and it will become much harder. Maybe you can make it optional? 

Submitted

first bug: There is no loading screen, so it's possible that the game just didn't finish loading. I'll fix it soon enough.

Yes, multiple people have commented on it being too easy. I am working on adding more levels soon.

As for new stats, I am working on elemental types right now (fire, water, wind).  I also noticed that there are no hard decisions yet. I'll keep it in mind as I develop the game.

Thanks so much for giving  precise feedback. You rock!

Submitted(+1)

there's a bug when i complete the game and start a aging the card image is gone

Submitted

Can I get a screenshot? is it the left card or the right one?

Submitted(+1)

are you sure its the wrong link

Submitted(+1)

Submitted(+1)

and also can you check my game out https://finbear2102.itch.io/rewind-the-game-demo

:)

Submitted

are you sure that's the right link?

It gives me a "We couldn't find your page" error

(+1)

did you make the art? It looks really cool

Deleted post
(+1)

oh ok sorry didnt see that, thx for pointing out

Submitted(+1)

Oh yeah, I didn't make the art at all, but I've placed links to the artists.

I got those assets on a Humble Bundle sale... "make your own card game" I think it was called. 

It includes commercial use, so a pretty good deal.

Thanks for playing an early prototype of my game!

Submitted(+1)

Pretty cool! I learned that health is a bit more valuable early :) You might consider some paths and consequences somehow to make the choices more meaningful I guess? Not even really sure what I mean by this haha, just something other than getting to the end :)

You can check mine out here if you like: https://picusb.itch.io/roll-back-brackeys-game-jam-20202

PW: Roll Back

Current State: Scripting and Prefabs are pretty much done, it's all level design and polish now :) Note that the first level is the only complete one. Level two is a clone for now (just so I could test the sequencing and pacing  quickly!). Let me know if you have any feedback

Submitted

yeah, the devil is always in the details. I'll check out your game tomorrow.

Thanks for playing mine!

Submitted

I beat it!

I like the idea but I think the ball needs to roll a little bit faster, otherwise it feels weird.

I get the impression that this can become addictive if you make more levels, so keep at it. The only thing that I would change is maybe the font for the numbers. It makes them a little bit hard to read. Also, make sure that total scores are just plain numbers, not stuff in scientific notation.

Submitted(+1)

Awesome, thank you for the feedback! Yeah I had some feedback in fact to change the rings (remove colliders) that significantly changes the pace of the game (levels take about half the time now since you can't hit rings!).  Scientific notation is an interesting one... On one hand big numbers make for big stories but I see your point lol... I can fix that pretty easily (by reducing the pointage factors :)).

Submitted

I surprisingly didn't do as much as I wanted to do today because I had to write a lot of setup for upcoming new levels

Changelog for the day:
  • added hp/mp max for player card
  • loading bar
  • added more creatures and items (not used yet)
  • level transitions and names
  • change fonts used
  • minor bug fixes
  • setup things for adding more levels tomorrow
Submitted

changelog:
- added gold (if you have enough gold, all negative effects become positive)

- added wands (the game is called re:wand for a reason)

Submitted(+1)

So I just checked out the game and i think that you're doing really good and as this is supposed to be a play testing circle i thought i would send the link to my game, its called Back To Spawn.

Back To Spawn

Submitted

wow! I think this is a great 3D game. It's obviously short but you still have plenty of days to add more levels. (I shouldn't be the one to talk xD)

I particularly like how the controls feel, and how easy it is to move in the world. 

Btw, Is the name a play on something? It reminds me of a song called "Back At One" (google it if you want).

As for improvements, I'd say the instructions are not 100% clear and I do not know what "Controlles" means. I'd try to rephrase your text or make clearer.

And as usual, you can always add more levels :D

Submitted(+1)

So, thanks for the feedback, no it is not a play on anything my original idea was that you teleported back to spawn (hence the name) but i realised mid-way that that didn't fit the theme so i changed it to this, i'm trying to think of a better word for "controlles" but its a bit difficult and finnally im already thinking up of new level ideas for tommorrow (if i dont sleep through the enteirity of tommorrow, its getting pretty late for me); 

Submitted(+1)

So, thats not a sad winking face, ive just written so much code that im really used to putting a semmicolon at the end of each line;

Submitted

Maybe just "Tip", or "Hint".

Submitted(+1)

Here is my game, Bob The Block ;), I will make a devlog later on incase anyone want to watch, link to my channel in the description https://part-time-toaster.itch.io/bob-the-block

Submitted(+1)

OMG this is probably the best level design I've seen in this JAM. teach me your ways SENPAI!

Bugs I found: 

- on level 6, it said 'level 1' at the beginning

- After level 7, the screen flashed white and I couldn't progress

Improvements needed:

- Jumping sometimes didn't work, specially when I was close to the green block

- Sometimes you needed to jump to reach the pink circles. I'd expect them to be easy to access

- the hotkey for placing blocks (e) is way too close to level restart (r). (that may just be me though)

But overall, easily a great, great entry. It just needs a tiny bit of fixes to make it easier to control. =D

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for giving feed back thats actually good!, I will definitly change the jump to raycasts, and the screen where white I didn't have any other levels after 7, Thanks tho!

Submitted(+1)

This is really cool! I'll post mine when it is done, although I will probably be working till the end on polishing and adding more levels

Submitted

I'll play it for sure. Also, make sure you play mine ;D

Submitted(+1)

yessir

Submitted(+1)

I'm not sure if I tried an older version or what but all the numbers involved sort of just made me not want to continue. I guess I'm not really the kind of audience for that, but I didn't get far. Not sure if this helps, but when the coin system starting going in place, it would be handy if the reversed numbers were already put in instead of me having to do some brain maths every time I want to figure out what my options are. I would put my game but it's in development and AHHH the deadline's coming up xD so in the meantime have a screenshot from the game!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'll take it into account for the next version.

Also, awesome screenshot! Please share your game here. I'll do my best to play it and give you my honest take on it.

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/724398
It's a bit late, but I did have to do a mad dash to the finish so xD uh oh.

(+1)

Too good :)

Submitted

Thanks! Have a great day :D

(+1)

having one

:)

Deleted post
Submitted

Awesome possom. I think it is windows only? No worries, I'll go to my desktop to try it, but I think you labelled it as playable on mac so you may want to change that.

Also, thanks!

Deleted post
Submitted

OK, I got to play it. It's a pretty fun platformer.

You have good UI, a good sense of level design and a pretty challenging game.

I only got to level 3 because I suck at platformers, somaybe 1 or 2 checkpoints wouldn't hurt.

I think the fireplaces have something wrong with them. Colliding with them seems weird, at least without sound. Sometimes you die and sometimes you don't. Maybe the animation doesn't match the collision area?

The controls are tight. Great work on that side. 

Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

The art and music are great! It's pretty intuitive as well. although it did take me a while to figure out I could go backwards. My only suggestion would be to either add a timer or set an amount of times you can go backwards to increase the difficulty.

This is mine: https://alexbarr.itch.io/asynchronous

All in all, I enjoyed your game a lot

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for your feedback! I'll take it into account :D

I just played your game. It is super awesome. I had the privilege of playing arcade shoot-em-ups in arcades when I was a kid and your graphics (including the shaders that you used) capture that look. 

Have you considered just enabling auto-shooting? I was just holding A the whole time.

Besides that, I think the concept and execution are on point. Oh... but I'd like some sort of marker that tells me I've won.  Maybe... a glitched screen that says "synchronization succesful", or something like it.

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for the feedback! I had an an end screen like that in mind so I'll try that out I'm going to try out the auto fire.

How did you find the difficulty? I have a tendency to make my games too difficult but I think I may have made this one too easy.

Submitted

I thought the difficulty was fine, but maybe you can add a 'hard mode' with lesser health?

Disclosure: I suck at platformers, but average at shoot-em-ups and most other games.

Submitted(+1)

Thanks!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Sure, I'll play it! Here is my game: https://r3s.itch.io/the-rewind-gun

Submitted

I'll play your game later today. Thanks for playing mine and leaving feedback. I'll try to add more difficult levels. Hopefully!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks!

Submitted

Ok, I got to play it!

It has great effects and awesome graphics. I also like the gun design and the levels are well made.

I think I broke it a little by jumping and jumping again until I could almost fly and that's how I passed the 2nd level.

I never got to finish the 3rd level because... I'm bad at platformers? I dunno. 

I have no suggestions to make. Well, except to make the text have a background because trying to read white text on blue clouds hurts my eyes.

Thanks for letting me play your game!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for the play testing! The jump boost is intentional, so that it's easier to get on to high platforms. However, I'll make sure to use your suggestions.

Submitted(+1)

Ok, I playtested your game. It's a really good game overall, but I felt it was really easy. Maybe ramp up the difficulty?

Submitted (3 edits) (+1)

Just played your game. It is very fun. I found that levels with coins feel unrewarding (Especially after 6) because unless you somehow stockpiled a lot of coins, you can't go through them. And before that you feel immortal if you just choose right cards (level 6). I also found this loophole, where if you get same card on different layers you can get infinite coins. And it seems the only way to win. At least that's how i feel about levels 7 and 8. My game: https://keprgoll.itch.io/it-is-dangerous-to-rewind Password "dangerous". It is quite a bit different. Mostly a story based game. Still want to know how my "Puzzles" feel.Image of loophole

Submitted

Hahaha I'm so glad someone found that loophole. 10/10 it breaks the game so nicely!

I think I agree with you partially with respect to the whole coin mechanic. I need to revisit those levels and find a way to make them feel more rewarding for the player.

As for your game, I'll play it later today. Thanks for your feedback!

Submitted

What have I done?

Interesting game, mostly because its soliloquies reflect the mind of someone I'd like to know. It felt like reading the prologue for a long book. A good one. I liked that.

Something tells me that this is only the beginning. or perhaps the end of the story? I dunno. I felt like I could keep wondering around with this character as they told me about their perception of things.

So great work on that front!

On the other hand, and this is my only complaint, the camera could use some work. I eventually got used to it, but it has one of the highest sensibilities I've seen in a while. I turned a tiny bit and BOOM the main character was turning really fast. That took me out of the immersion of the world for a bit.

But I think that's fixable. Thanks for letting me play it!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi, I would love some feedback on my game here (link to HTML5 version on the page): https://sambigos.itch.io/tether-well

It is late here now, I will return the favour with your game in the morning! Thanks.

Submitted

I just played for a bit. 

On a technical side, this is insanely impressive. It is sad that there are only 3 levels for it. It was challenging but not impossible. The mechanic of turning the mouse rapidly in succession is not my favorite, but it works great for this title

I think that when the player dies,  no death screen appears and I cannot restart the level, but I assume that just means you didn't finish that part.

Overall, great stuff!

Submitted(+1)

Thank you!

Yes, my plan today is polish and add a few more levels. I was also planning to add an alternate control mode, I appreciate rapidly tracing a circle with the mouse isn't the best, or might be impossible, for some people.

No death screen was just an oversight on my part, thanks for calling it out!

As for Re-wand:

• Style reminds me a lot of another game which I really enjoy, https://twotinydice.itch.io/forward.
  • First impression is I adore the card art, if you did all of that for the jam that's really impressive.
  • I think on the surface the gameplay is simple but surprisingly deep, which is awesome. At least on the fouth level which I failed at a couple of times, I don't think it's possible to win without using the rewind mechanic to efficiently exchange health for mana or vice/versa. I think you could find combinations of cards where going back and forth between them would recharge both values.
  • It does seem like the rewind mechanic is a core part of the gameplay and required to finish the levels, and not just a way to go back in time and change your decision which is great. This is never explained to the player, I don't know if this was intentional or not but I quite like that the player has to figure it out, it might be lost on some players though.
  • After failing level four a few times I didn't feel like replaying up to that point again so I stopped. I feel like it might be better to restart from the level start instead of level 1. This feels like much more of a puzzle game than a roguelike, there are no roguelike elements (like random loot) that make replaying earlier levels different and fun.
  • I feel like a bit of context plot-wise would be really nice and add to the experience, just some intro text would be enough, why am I a wand, why do some items/enemies give/take mana/health, etc.
  • Overall really great! I think if you spend the remaining time adding some polish it will turn out really excellent.
Submitted

Thanks for linking Forward, that game looks awesome!

Also, thank you for your feedback, I'll trust that you wrote that wearing  a hat, like that character in your game ;D

Submitted(+1)

:D But of course!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Damn your game got some good graphics
Check out mine: https://reiyx.itch.io/time-skipper
Its about Jumping around and pick gems, others who saw this thread feel free try it too

Submitted(+1)

I replied here: https://itch.io/post/1794131

I do not know why itch decided to make that a new post

Submitted(+1)

I like the blue guy =3

But in all honesty, this was way way too punishing from the beginning. with almost no room for error. So I think you may need to rework your difficulty. On the top left there is a "rewind left" counter but it's in gray and I barely noticed it. Change that color.

It may be a good idea to mention that you can double jump, it took me a bit of time to figure that out, no big deal, but others may appreciate knowing about it.

It seems nice, but right now it is way way too challenging and leaves no room for error. Maybe other people may find it easier to beat, and tbh, I mostly suck at platformers so I may not even be your intended audience.

Submitted(+1)

Haha, Thank you for your honest reply,  and glad you liked the low effort cube tat i made :3
Hmm maybe have some easier stages between the stages i currently have will be better. I'm Planning to make a main menu that allow to select stages if time allow.
Maybe i'll add a stroke on the words so it will be more clear to see, and hope you notice theres actually a small indicator over bottom right >_<
Well, the original purpose of me making this kind of platform game was making it as hard as possible so people will have a hard time clearing it, hope it didn't stop you from clearing it ;)

Submitted(+1)

Here's my Game called Doctor Rewind its a puzzle platformer each level you only have "20 seconds" to complete but the a Rewinding twist

https://chevon.itch.io/doctor-rewind?secret=qb838H7wg3eVhD0AP7vSxTy9V1w

Submitted

"Sorry, your options are in another castle" ^_^

"we run out of jam thanks for playing"

Ah, your flavor text is excellent!

And your game is super FUN. I had a blast playing all 10 levels one after the other.On the last level you added a new mechanic. I bet you could add a couple more levels later.

Finding keys was pretty cool, and relatively simple, and as someone who usually hates platformers, THANK YOU for making a relatively easy, accessible game that I could play to completion. 

If there is anything that I'd change, besides more levels, would be to display the keys that you've gathered so far. But it was easy to remember so don't worry too much about that. 

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Really good game concept and art man! Do check out mine and let me know where I can improve as this is the first game I'm publishing and my fiirst game jam.

abishdersar.itch.io/galaxy-shooter (use the full screen button)

Submitted

You have probably the best tutorial I've seen in this jam so far.

Extremely clear, to the point and great controls too. I'd appreciate it if you added it to the description of your game too, but honestly, it feels so good playing a game with a controls menu. =D

I don't think I was able to beat the game though. Is there an ending? If not, you may want to post your personal high score so others get to compare it with yours. 

Pretty cool game too. I think I've played simpler version of thing a long time ago. 

If there is anything else I'd change, is to increase the time in which the rocket is blinking and you are invencible. Just a tiny bit longer and that gives enough time for the player to reposition themselves on the screen.

Deleted post
Submitted

oh! you implemented my idea of both being able to rewind on the go and with a machine! that's awesome

I really, really liked this game. Pretty fun, not gonna lie.

Yet, controlling it took a bit (only a couple of minutes) but a couple of on-screen instructions would have helped

Overall, awesome effort. I wonder what movies we were rewinding though... you should read "the hitchhikers  guide to the universe" if you ever have time

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Cool game style! I like your game!

In that game you must think what you need mana or hp and different cards can add or take away hp and mana.

Also my game https://varietysoft-productions.itch.io/time-rescue

Submitted(+1)

I played your game. First of all, 250MB. Holy mother of batman robin, that's a bit big for my internet speed.

Also, the intro was a bit too long and by the time I was in the main level, I got some really big frame issues.

The pixel art is gorgeous, and everything about it is pretty polished, but my potato internet and my potato PC were not match for it

=(

Hopefully you can release a potato version in the future :P

I really really did like the little of it that I saw. Pretty awesome atmospheric art too!

Submitted(+1)

Thank you 

i think about it

Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

Hey, I have submitted my game, I donno if it’s ok to playtest after submitting.

If it is ok, then you may go at https://strangestudio.itch.io/the-end-is-the-beginning

I didn’t get enough feedback, you may give something if you have time. I don’t need any extensive feedback, just tell me what I lack. Thanks

Submitted

I posted a review on your page! Superjump is super fun! xD

Submitted

Hello everyone!

Today is the last day of the jam and I'll be focusing on polishing my game. I've had a blast playing a ton of games but I hope you understand I want to finish strong.  Thus, if I take too long to playtest your game, don't worry. I'm just working on mine. 

Patience is an awesome virtue, right?

In the meantime, here is the score screen I just added... and yes, that means that rewards can now give you a score... ah well, you'll see the final release soon enough!

Submitted(+1)

Wow! It looks and feels really cool! Cool idea too! 

Submitted

So. I think I'm mostly done and I can go back to play-testing other peoples games. I have 2-3 games leftover from my last update. 

Remember that this is a circle of play-testing and I really really think that everyone should be scratching each others back. 

In other words, if someone reviews your game, make sure to pay it back!

FINAL CHANGELOG

---

- add rewards

- rebalance game

- fix some ugly weird bugs

- add HARD MODE (but it is not finished)

And no more need for a password. Come play the almost-almost final version

Submitted(+1)

https://prashanth-pulikonda.itch.io/dream-world

Dream world adventures game..

Submitted

Great! I just woke up and I will be playtesting games all day today :D

Submitted(+1)

thanks test it and give rating 

Submitted

Done!

Submitted(+1)

Please rate our game, we'll do the same! ;) https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/724668

Submitted

done!

Submitted(+1)

Here is my game https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/720648

ill rate yours :D

Submitted

done!

Submitted(+1)

<3 <3

Submitted(+1)

https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/723284 Congratulations on the jam!

Submitted

done!

Submitted

Hi, your game is pretty good, great idea. I played up to level 8, then i didn't get any further. But it's very interresting. I've also rated your game. If you want to try my game, here is the link: https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/724087

Submitted

I just rated it! awesome point-and-click adventure game!

Submitted(+1)

Hey there! Here’s my game! - https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/723041

I, btw, played/rated yours too :P

Submitted

done!

Submitted

I've been playing every single game people have sent over. I'll take a break now, but I'll be back in a couple of hours or so.

Also, thanks everyone for playing, rating my game and being awesome.

:D

Submitted

Thanks everyone for viewing and playing my game! Over 400 views, top 5 submission in https://itch.io/games/new-and-popular at some point during Sunday, and great comments!

I no longer need ratings, but I wanna GIVE BACK to this awesome community. So if you have  a game with low ratings, let me know. I'll play it. BEST PART? You don't have to play my game.

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-4/rate/723010

Let's play

Submitted (1 edit)

I’m glad I ended up #166 overall and #57 in innovation!

How did you guys do? Are you happy with the results?

There were a TON of entries, so don’t worry too much about your score. This was a lot of fun!

And while we are at it, make sure to follow me on twitter:

@ldd

Finally, I am making a game!

Necromancer’s gift

If you like pokemon nuzlocke, you should join the discord. A demo will be released soon!