Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Ideas & Feedback

Topics
512 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hello! I’m here to tell you how our tag system works and how you can help us make it better. How tags work (click me t...
started by leafo Nov 22, 2019 Last page
52 replies
StickyDiscussionForum Suggestions
If anyone has anything else to add to these suggestion let me know in this thread and I will add your suggestion to the...
started by NovaAtom Dec 01, 2015 Last page
131 replies
itch.io currently doesn't have a proper content rating (or age rating) system. At the moment the only option we have is...
started by leafo Jul 02, 2018 Last page
92 replies
With the huge amount of visual novels and horror games flooding the place, I would love it if we can exclude multiple ta...
started by JustZ Feb 06, 2022
5 replies
I was think about this for long. if you have some known issues to tell or if you have some important messages about your...
started by Mossloth 9 hours ago
No replies yet
Steps to reproduce: Go into the browse tags page while not logged-in Scroll down and eventually you will see adult/NSFW...
started by Outish 36 days ago
7 replies
I want to see the games I have downloaded before and the games I have commented on. This feature should definitely come...
started by ErenJeager 2 days ago
2 replies
Okay, this is my first time dealing with support (via support@itch.io), and suffice to say that the experience has been...
started by shylies 3 days ago
3 replies
It's really quite pointless to post or look for unpaid work in the LFP/LFS forum as you instantly get drowned out by ppl...
started by Fox 5 days ago
No replies yet
I feel jam entries don't fit into any of the existing statuses: While technically they are Released , they don't usually...
started by Aeon Felis 7 days ago
2 replies
Hi ! First of all, thanks for this amazing site... but there's a problem, as to me. It would be so nice to distinguish g...
started by Cole&Gram 7 days ago
No replies yet
"Disable new downloads & purchases" does not seem to work as intended if a game is included in a game jam. I selected "D...
started by npckc 14 days ago
2 replies
I would love an option to direct all donations to be given to itch.io (the company), in addition to the other current op...
started by bbbbbr 10 days ago
3 replies
The game "Volk-san: egg and catch", got the itchio url with "egg?ac", but if you click the link from the Bundle for Ukra...
started by TailBit 11 days ago
2 replies
I think this would improve flexibility with designing Developer pages while also preventing cluttered front pages
No replies yet
SuggestionSearch filters
Willl be great if we can search with more filter options like search only for the assets ;)
started by styloo 14 days ago
No replies yet
Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to tag a Game Jam for physical games / videogames / both ? Because it’s...
started by DeReel 16 days ago
No replies yet
If I'm missing something, please tell me, but as far as I can tell, the only way to see other people's public collection...
started by 400goblins 31 days ago
2 replies
Hi All, I'm really only interested in the physical games on this platform right now, and there's a ton of them, but ther...
started by curiositykt 18 days ago
2 replies
Hello, could a filter feature be added to the text search bar at the top of the site? It would be so helpful !
started by Breadman 18 days ago
No replies yet
I've read current Karma formulae is "given ratings - received". It would be nice to have this number (given ratings) in...
started by rauldemarras 18 days ago
No replies yet
Hello community, I hope all is well, today I just want to give you an idea for itch.io about publishing video games, how...
started by Maxy Trenes 19 days ago
No replies yet
I think, this is still something wich itch.io needs, more payment methods, like for example paysafecard or other methods...
started by The Doctor1231 20 days ago
No replies yet