itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- It’s been a few months since we last spoke folks and for that I am truly sorry. As an apology I’ve come back home fr...
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
- Howdy itch.io partners! We’ve saddled up for a brand new edition of our semi-frequent Games of the Week round up. Each...
- Come one, come all to the next itch.io Creator Day! This Friday, February 18th we’re not taking any of our usual porti...
- While it may have felt like more of a marathon than a sprint, we’re finally in the waning days of 2022. Let’s celebr...
- Are you ready to finish the year with a selection of handpicked games to brighten up your holiday season? In this last...
- This year for Black Friday we’re honoring our oldest tradition: we’re bringing back Creator Day! Ok the tradition is...
- Things are getting spooky over here at itch.io HQ. The weather is getting colder, and I’ve broken out my collection of...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
APICO is an upcoming casual-sim game about breeding and collecting bees
Roguelike dice tactics game
Roguelite broken build simulator. Shoot down hordes of monsters to stay alive for 10 minutes.
tend to flora and fauna on a puzzling space station in this short n' weird game
A horror game about perfectionism.
Build a factory on an infinite voxel planet.
A small comic being updated leisurely
A narrative platformer-RPG about closeness and distance.
A pet/pest for Mothership 1e players to stumble upon and love/hate.
Deios 1 is an arena shooter set in a surreal pixel art landscape.
A supplement for The Legend of the Forgotten Ballad RPG.
Ever wonder what the boss does without you?
DESTROY YOUR KEYBOARD KUEHZUHFUIEZHUIFEDIZ
"Have fun" as a rookie working at the nuclear reactor.
Remake of the Amiga RPG classic Ambermoon
Made by Jitsu
Snort some confidence and run for your love.
Cinematic tactical TTRPG with old-school theming.
the hero ventures forth...
Fly around the world delivering packages to various countries.
Freeborn is a visual novel adventure about messy old friendships, card battles, and psychological chaos. #ChoicesMatter
Take aim and fire to defeat your enemies in this unique Pachinko Roguelike.
Rogue-chess with a shotgun 💥
A challenging and colourful journey through a miniature world.
Explore and fight in a land full of corrupt robots and machinery. All while seeking answers to the mysteries around you.
Early Demo Version PC and MAC OS
1-bit dungeon crawler
Peer into the abyss, watch it stare back.
Collect rare items, organize your backpack, and defeat the dungeon!
Fear the Spotlight is a third-person PS1-inspired survival horror game
Welcome to the Corporate Ladder.
A system agnostic die drop forest point crawl.
La résurrection de ce proche vous pourrit la vie. Gérez efficacement la situation avec ce jeu de rôle horror-pulp !
Explore a massive cave network and link with unidentified species
Decisions in a Victorian LGBT romance with Puzzles
In search of a more beautiful night, the moon child descends to retrieve some shooting stars. 🌜✨
Custom DATA EAST (92) Hook Pinball
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Cute & Relaxing Mushroom Settler
An abstract shmup and rogue-lite hybrid about the heat death of the universe.
Solve puzzles embedded in rocks and crystals as you explore an alien asteroid.
Abigail must recover her voice and navigate through the hostile world or she'll be forever trapped.
How low can you go in this NES platformer made for Ludum Dare #48?
The scariest part of a war is the war itself
Farm herbs and raise lovable moths
crawling abominations hunt each other throughout an endless web
A new metroidvania-platformer adventure for your NES!
Text-based space exploration game
A low-res demake of Friday Night Funkin' made in PICO-8
A wonderous world of dreams awaits you.
Take a moment to tend to a online community garden, just outside of Kyiv.
Relaxing, cute puzzle RPG about a fallen astronaut ミ☆
Zelda meets Bomberman in this CD-i homebrew game.
Tim-Tim the Gnome must journey to find his kidnapped girlfriend while battling fierce monsters with magic and cunning.
Do not stay away from the light for too long though... something lurks in the shadows...
Featured jamsView all jams
The sixth Game Jam hosted by the creator of Game Maker's Toolkit
The first Lost Relic Games GAME JAM! Big prize giveaway
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
Celebrating Godot's Community. One step at a time.
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
Make a game about mechs or mecha