itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hi itch.io Community, I’m happy to announce that this Friday — May 14th, will be our first itch.io Creator Day. This...
- Howdy itch.io Community! I’m happy to announce that as of this morning the itch desktop client is available to downloa...
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
On Sale PicksView all games on sale
Danger Gazers is a post-apocalyptic roguelite top-down shooter where you pave your own path.
Join Tommy for a night you won’t forget in this short point and click thriller!
A terrible landslide leaves Yandi lost deep in the jungle - will he make it out alive?
Angels That Kill - The Final Cut is a dark, first person adventure game.
Explore the ever-changing dungeons in the surreal world made of clay.
An epic quest, inspired by point & click adventure classics, Far-East legends & beat em up games of the 80's!
Brutally hard game, a love letter to retro platforming.
You are a newly captured warrior who is bound by fate (and debt bondage), to fight monsters for all eternity.
Tower defense reimagined! Dead Ground is a procedurally generated tower defense game with rogue-like elements.
Latest Featured GamesView all
one-stick arena shooter on mankind's last hard drive
A coloring book world full of vibrant characters!
In Ynglet you’ll jump between bubbles that float in the sky like you’re a space dolphin.
Back to the roots
Reconfigure rhythmic pulses of light to breathe life back into an ancient machine
A young girl has awoken in a strange place without her memories and must fight her way out to survive.
Retrofuture cyberpunk, inspired by 90s anime.
Sharply dressed demon girls.
The action puzzle minigame from EXAPUNKS, now available for the NES!
you have to face your fears, don't you?
It's Murder Sudoku — solve crimes and impress Death!
Firefighter in a nuclear plant
Reach out and touch your fellow man.
The physics bear driving stacking hauling trading game
Play as an adorable, trouble-making turnip and avoid paying your taxes!
Draw using shapes, extrude to 3D!
Cast spells, be queer, & crash the biggest concert of the year!
A turn-based tactical game with minesweeper-inspired mechanics. Play the campaign to learn what Katja's planning.
10-IN-1 SUPER GAMES
An intuitive 2D game engine. Fast, cross-platform, tiny, hot loaded.
Short cinematic pixel horror game based on Junji Ito's manga
A cursed arcade machine and the evil within are out to get you. Will you keep playing?
An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players
Issue #15 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A turn-based RPG roguelite focused on dice combinations!
A dingy hospital, psychotic staff and a weird loophole. What can possibly go wrong?
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Simple 40-card solitaire with multiple game modes
The Ultimate Puzzle Game to Save Mankind
explore a corpse from up close
A game about inventory management, where you aid the hero from inside his bag
Breakout but you fight God
A game that captures the cooking feeling in stylized visuals. A family story about how we lived together during 2020.
a gameboy game made in 72 hours.
Satan must kill the skeletons that have invaided his beloved home (hell)
Find your way home through strange worlds
A short interactive story about a person stuck in a rut
A randomly generated platformer shooter.
Featured jamsView all jams
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
A community celebration!
Develop a neon-themed game with GameMaker Studio 2!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
An online game jam for people of all skill levels to learn something new.
Are you bored? Do you like pixel art? Then this is the jam for you!
Make an exploration game in just over a week!