itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Happy Thursday itch.io fans! Roll into the weekend with a stack of hot new games! This time we're bringing in a remake o...
- Good Morning itch.io fans! It's been a while since our last itch.io Creator Day, but I'm happy to announce the drought i...
- Are you ready to talk about the perils of labor? What about the strength of community? Ok but what if I told you we're a...
- Looking for something to play? Need something to do inside while you hide from the heat? Well check out 3 of our favorit...
- Happy June everyone! It’s been a little while since we’ve done this last, but don’t worry bundle fans we haven’t...
- Hey itch.io fans! It's that time again, time for another itch.io Creator Day! Yep, our semi-frequent day celebrating eve...
- Over the last several years tabletop RPGs have been in something of a renaissance. Where before the lion's share of a sm...
- Welcome to the itch.io Winter Sale! It’s a year end tradition for us, but we’re excited to announce it every time. W...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
Find your way through a mysterious castle and take down the Shadow King!
Dungeon crawler roguelike inside computer folder!
Tired of life?
A crazy fast-paced game, run’n’gun platformer with procedurally generated levels, presented in a retro-arcade style.
A story about Hands
A multiplayer sports game… with toasters!
Run! Jump? Swim?! Mr. Platformer can do it all!
Who twisted the lock on this bird cage?
Fetch the ball for your little master!
Relive the days of past social gaming networks and dive into this fictional video game era…
You must complete the Test
A whodunit with witches point and click adventure
All Kyle, All Style
Place your faith and embrace the Void.
Fishing in space, what more could you ask for?
Passport Control in Your Pocket
These robots are obsessed with sushi and you’re the one serving it to them.
Arena-Shooter-Roguelite in early development
Cyber-Noir Detective Adventure
Hand-drawn point-and-click adventure
Take your pet for a walk to Sunset Peak.
STOMPIN' MECH SQUAD
Mix and match cute eels to fulfill deliveries!
A dogsled Oregon Trail-like originally made in 48 hours.
A real-time adventure game with a dark secret. Uncover a capitalist conspiracy and steal back your time.
explore 4 letter words
A dungeon crawler where you are the minion!
A reverse tower defense
Propeller-powered duck delivery action!
Fight frantic bosses while shooting and dashing
Try your best to not get ground into XP by a player raiding the dungeon!
You're not a hero, you're his backpack!
A Cosy 90s Fantasy Adventure
A reverse-detective adventure, where you control your character's face
Wholesome, cozy, sticky!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A brand new Game Boy game!
Investigate and decrypt an old Macintosh to discover the lost password.
~ mend the MOONHEART ~
Broughlike about a trinket-loving magpie
A small game about remembering.
A pre-and-post-teen mystery
The meaning of everything has lost, along with the memories of our time together.
Grab the treasure in this underwater adventure!
Explore a magical world in this Nokia 3310-styled adventure game.
Interactive experience that simulates the aftermath of catastrophic earthquakes.
Kris, Susie, and Noelle travel between worlds to make their way back home.
A meta-horror story about a haunted platformer game. Handcrafted pixel art, ghosts, and thrilling platforming await!
A game about giving.
Someone came to visit me with amnesia.
a game about the world's worst family reunion
Shoot an asteroid through the galaxy.
A single-player or group puzzle game of indirect discovery.
Solve the puzzles & use the tools. Get away from Psychopath butcher. He is mad!
Featured jamsView all jams
GitHub Game Off runs for the entire month of November
THE HORRIFICALLY WONDERFUL HORROR JAM RETURNS
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
Let's build Web games together!
A weekend long Playdate game jam!
a jam for queer games and queer devs presented by QGCon
52 joined8 submissions
The hallmark annual competition of the NES developer community!