itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
11 items for
$93.66 $16.66 (save 82%)
Bundle ends 2022-11-01T10:00:00Z
From the blog
- What’s that? You need more games? I hear you, anonymous itch.io fan. We’ve reached the part of the year when games s...
- Sometimes you need a good puzzle game, just something to throw all of your attention at and ignore anything else going o...
- I don’t think I’m allowed to make the entire body of this post “The next itch.io Creator Day is taking place on Fr...
- Need something to fill the void between AAA releases? It’s ok, we won’t judge. Well here are a handful of games read...
- Come one, come all to the annual itch.io Summer Sale! If you’re in the northern hemisphere you’re probably reading t...
- So you’ve got a brand new Steam Deck and are looking to install some games from your favorite storefront: itch.io. Sur...
- It’s been a few months since we last spoke folks and for that I am truly sorry. As an apology I’ve come back home fr...
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
Hunted by anxiety, you exiled yourself to a lonely mountain inhabited by a ghost and his regrets.
Bring kindness and light to the people of Sainte-et-Claire as Lila—a tiny mouse with a big heart!
A fast-paced action-platform shooter game with roguelike elements.
Ready for some gardening fun?
Normal isn't what it used to be.
An innovative, open world RPG, influenced by classic and modern games.
Traverse a surrealist landscape inspired by the Atuel River in Argentina.
puzzle games on forklifts
The heroes of Avalice speed into action in this high octane platform adventure!
An open-world puzzle game inspired by The Witness
Flirt with a cute boy and save the world in this retro classic platformer!
A survival horror TTRPG about cursed priestesses.
A symbiosis with ancient shadows. A tower full of demons. A proverb.
Manipulate the world around you by editing source code and play as a burnt out indie game developer
The moon hides a great secret...
On a quest for revenge in the wild west, how you play the cards you're dealt determines your fate.
Anneïxboubique interactible videotape stimulator featuring absurd & surreal narrative, yet still work-in-progress.
A gross 2D point-and-click precision platformer about parasitic worms!
Pancakes or Waffles?
Step between dreams and nightmares as you approach the deadly eye, evading its gaze and its guardians!
All seven Zachtronics solitaire games, updated with new 4K graphics, plus one brand new Tarot-themed solitaire variant.
A playdate game: fight against insomnia to get a good night's rest
Unleash Your Inner Demon
SiNKR 3 offers a new slant on the familiar contraptions with new diagonal layouts and billiards-style physics.
Entrancing musical falling block puzzler
A Solo TTRPG about rebuilding yourself
Puzzle and battle your way through death as a sarcastic wayward soul trying to make it back to the land of the living.
Extrasolar musical explorer
Charming 8x8 tileset for creating undead kingdoms
A mix of Visual Novel and Dungeon Crawler full of cute girls and interesting dungeons!
If Wednesday Addams had a terrible family and a 90s Nickelodeon show...
💖Free Pixel Paper Pack💖
A hot pixel art tileset for a fantasy game
The year is 1996 and you’re employed by a mysterious company known as Nova Nexus.
After his brother runs away from home, it's up to James to explore the town of Nowhere, MI and bring him back.
A chill game about battling monsters in a scary dreamlike dungeon.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Astro Vox 1 and 2 - C64
Speed dating simulator 💖💬
Paradox - A Rusty Lake Film and Cube Escape
A progressive deck-building Poke-card game.
Supernatural point-and-click adventure
13 struggling singles in your area.
Your own compact chubby companion!
Join with the terminal and deactivate defective synthetics.
Maintain a jury-rigged drill and use it to escape a corrupt shelter.
pull yourself out of the dark pit where titans slumber
Analog horror comedy PS1 game with too many secrets.
Shoot invaders out of your hive in 1 minute
A time-sensitive game of reverse peggle
Short game of spells and choices
you to play this game
Delve into the Dream of a Dying Town.
A tic-tac-toe within a tic-tac-toe
Collect pages and avoid amogus
Featured jamsView all jams
Revive an abandoned project! Crack open its grave and bring it back to life!
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Let's build Web games together!
85 joined5 submissions
the annual game jam for CHIP-8
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!