itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
- Happy August, itch.io Community! It’s been a while since we hosted our last itch.io Selects Bundle, so let’s change...
- Hi itch.io Community, I was going to write a whole goofy intro to this, but instead I’m just going to play this one st...
- Welcome back to the Games of the Month! How was that Summer Sale last week? Did you pick up anything cool? Well get read...
- Do you hear the sounds of people enjoying the beach? What about those cheers of children without a care in the world? Th...
- Hi itch.io Community, I’m happy to announce that this Friday — May 14th, will be our first itch.io Creator Day. This...
- Howdy itch.io Community! I’m happy to announce that as of this morning the itch desktop client is available to downloa...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A massive open world RPG/dungeon crawler - capture & train monsters, play cards, collect over 1,400 unique loot!
UNDERTALE's parallel story
An underwater Survival Horror Adventure - but what lies beyond the ocean's deepest depths?
It's a game about trying your best
Can you bring Milo home?
Climb perilous towers on a magical vine to rescue The Prince!
An original puzzle game about non-decreasing sequences
A challenging, half boss-rush, half adventure-exploration game where every encounter is a unique fight!
Be a battlefield mech courier. Kill the moon.
Old-school strategy RPG with real-time battles.
Deliver cassette tapes in a post-apocalyptic world.
Exploration platform game for Game Boy Advance (and more!)
Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry through paintings and puzzles to help an artist with her masterpiece.
Climb mountains in a miniature world filled with frogs!
Close your eyes. Become a warrior.
A snaky tile-based puzzle dungeon adventure.
Critically acclaimed low poly coming-of-age adventure
Take the curse sword and fight against the Blademaster and his monsters.
Date your weapons!
A slapstick rampage. Outsmart everything that wants you dead with your grabby robot arm. Improvise and CREATE!
A post-apocalyptic Action RPG where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns.
A tiny exploration game.
(Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
A food-themed puzzle game where you have to arrange lunches in bento boxes!
An unsettling adventure
Fight your way through mutated fiends and stop their progress in this old school FPS
Dog Airport Game is an enthusiastic projection of joy into a complicated world.
You're a retired paleontologist. Collect fossils & solve puzzles in your old garage!
There's something wrong with the ocean.
Cellular Minesweeper Shooter 🔬
starting with just the letter “i”, bend, merge, rotate, and reflect to create entire words.
A dark life sim that unfolds slowly in real time. Steal back from your employer in this anti-capitalist melodrama.
A casual bullet hell shoot-em-up!
Explore 10 unique, offbeat tales from Deconstructeam including the all-new "De Tres al Cuarto"
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Escape from the mine tunnels while hunted by an unstoppable beast and slowly being affected by a mysterious illness.
a DREAMYQUEER puzzle-adventure game
A platformer game for the 2020 Awakening PSP Game Jam.
A game about a boss of a nomadic tribe traveling south to escape winter's dead grasp.
Clea 2 is a jump scare free, skill-based survival horror sequel to the 2019 adventure.
To collect the rare Agnolitas, you'll need to face an acid cave on a hostile planet.
A Collection of Unfinished Interactive Fiction
A Hades-like game set in norse mythology.
Tough PS1-style 3D platformer
What does a gorgon bring on her second date?
A queer rpgmaker mystery adventure game where you spent a nice evening with your boyfriend... or do you?
Rules for Mass Combat in Troika! RPG
A 1 Bit Battle for the right to rule the Universe.
A world that we never lived!
If you venture out to the lake at night, some say your engine will stop & be stranded until morning
Platform game made for RNDGAME JAM 2021.
Featured jamsView all jams
THE LARGEST ANNUAL HORROR JAM RETURNS
508 joined14 submissions
the official gameboy jam
Make a game about mechs or mecha
A month-long challenge about improving your dev skills, and developing good habits.
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Make a game themed around History in only one week
Make an adventure game, win $105
Make a proper game sustainably, without crunching