itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Look, I know we're trapped in the AAA game deluge where multiple 30+ hour games are released every week. So what if I fi...
- Happy Thursday itch.io fans! Roll into the weekend with a stack of hot new games! This time we're bringing in a remake o...
- Good Morning itch.io fans! It's been a while since our last itch.io Creator Day, but I'm happy to announce the drought i...
- Are you ready to talk about the perils of labor? What about the strength of community? Ok but what if I told you we're a...
- Looking for something to play? Need something to do inside while you hide from the heat? Well check out 3 of our favorit...
- Happy June everyone! It’s been a little while since we’ve done this last, but don’t worry bundle fans we haven’t...
- Hey itch.io fans! It's that time again, time for another itch.io Creator Day! Yep, our semi-frequent day celebrating eve...
- Over the last several years tabletop RPGs have been in something of a renaissance. Where before the lion's share of a sm...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
first-person arcade action set in your subconscious
Issue #44 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A relaxing and charming puzzle game about Roberto, a dog who really loves loooooooong sticks with a plan in mind.
Find your way through a mysterious castle and take down the Shadow King!
Dungeon crawler roguelike inside computer folder!
Tired of life?
A crazy fast-paced game, run’n’gun platformer with procedurally generated levels, presented in a retro-arcade style.
A story about Hands
A multiplayer sports game… with toasters!
Run! Jump? Swim?! Mr. Platformer can do it all!
Who twisted the lock on this bird cage?
Fetch the ball for your little master!
Relive the days of past social gaming networks and dive into this fictional video game era…
You must complete the Test
A whodunit with witches point and click adventure
All Kyle, All Style
Place your faith and embrace the Void.
Fishing in space, what more could you ask for?
Passport Control in Your Pocket
These robots are obsessed with sushi and you’re the one serving it to them.
Arena-Shooter-Roguelite in early development
Cyber-Noir Detective Adventure
Hand-drawn point-and-click adventure
Take your pet for a walk to Sunset Peak.
STOMPIN' MECH SQUAD
Mix and match cute eels to fulfill deliveries!
A dogsled Oregon Trail-like originally made in 48 hours.
A real-time adventure game with a dark secret. Uncover a capitalist conspiracy and steal back your time.
explore 4 letter words
A dungeon crawler where you are the minion!
A reverse tower defense
Propeller-powered duck delivery action!
Fight frantic bosses while shooting and dashing
Try your best to not get ground into XP by a player raiding the dungeon!
You're not a hero, you're his backpack!
A Cosy 90s Fantasy Adventure
A reverse-detective adventure, where you control your character's face
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Welcome to Daniel Linssen's Snoook! Please snoook.
A remake of an Action-Adventure game for the Playdate!
Batik themed escape room puzzle game.
Explore Dreamlike Dioramas
A 1-bit port of Celeste Classic on Playdate.
time manipulation bullet hell
Brightly Coloured Lasers Drain Batteries and Kill Robots
Escape a ruined temple and uncover ancient secrets.
indie visual novel
Don't leave 'em hanging in this fast-paced arcade first person high fiver!
Uncover terrifying secrets about the company you work for in this comedically surreal 3D platformer!
A tribute to Mercenary Force (1990) set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Sometimes you make do with what you can..
A incremental town builder where you produce and sell tons of items to earn trillions of coins - automatically!
See if you're good enough to get into Flight Club in our Rocket Belt game inspired by Pilotwings!
A rapid series of mini games that you have to beat all at once!
There's something wrong with the ocean.
A modern text adventure for vintage computers
Rip off limbs and bathe in blood
Dive headfirst into to the wonderful world of Nuumonsters!
Featured jamsView all jams
GitHub Game Off runs for the entire month of November
THE HORRIFICALLY WONDERFUL HORROR JAM RETURNS
Let's build Web games together!
A weekend long Playdate game jam!
a jam for queer games and queer devs presented by QGCon
62 joined8 submissions
The hallmark annual competition of the NES developer community!