Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Devlog] Just some stills from my submission so far >:) Post yours too!

A topic by BLANKDOG_studios created Nov 11, 2020 Views: 987 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 16
Submitted(+6)

Submitted(+4)

Looks great! Here's mine. The trees are placeholder art. Really, everything is supposed to be placeholder art at this stage, but I'm not sure I'll get around to replacing anything except the trees!

(+1)(-1)

Woo mama thems some spicy lookin shots! mine idnt much yet, but here:

Submitted(+1)

Some form of point and click where you use colors to solve stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Submitted(+1)

Looks cool! Here is a screenshot from our game - a small rpg where you play a Bio-Engineer on a Moon base. 

Submitted

Nice looks really cool!

Submitted

love the idea!

beautiful art you have there

wow y'all are talented artists,  I went 3D for this jam, and well, a video is really just a bunch of still frames soooooooo

Cool pixel art, Here is a snap from my game. The art is placeholder, its about getting lost in a forest with werewolves.

Submitted

I am so excited to try all these games out! N8, saw your upload a few days ago, really good video! Here is a screenshot from mine. A real time strategy game political relations between the earth and moon!

Submitted

I like how “political relations” appears to mean “lots and lots of missiles”.

Submitted

Submitted

Finally done! looking forward to try out your games!

Submitted

A convenient side effect of making a photography game is that you automatically have a lot of screenshots.

Submitted

Hey guys, I've got some new screenshots from our jam game, Cosmonauty! Let us know what you think! Dropping a trailer tommorrow, can't wait to share it! Gameplay footage awaits! 

Submitted

that looks awesome!

Submitted(+1)

Yeah, still images aren't that great for showing games, but your games look interesting nonetheless. Anyways, here are some screenshots of my submission that I wanted to share.

Submitted

These games look so interesting I cant wait to rate some.

Submitted

The deadline is minutes away and the game is far from finished. I wanted to have a snapshot no matter what state the game is in. It was very fun to work on it. Actually this is my very first game that worth to be mentioned. I wanted to make something fun and playable. This is only the beginning of a journey. I am going to continue this project because I like it and I still need to learn many things. I also have bigger plans than having a simple Super Mario Bros remake copying all the original levels.