Play gameWhat, sir?'s itch.io page
Ranked from 13 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Please list any pre-made art/music/code/other assets that you used.
Music: all of it
Textures: wallpaper, paper texture, frame
Assets: overhead lamp from the Medieval Pack from itch.io
Code: VIDE Dialogue plugin for Unity for the dialogue system
How many members in your team?
List each team member's role, along with their social media / website links!
Anastasiia Danyliuk, Artist, Level Designer, Writer
Anya Leonova, Programmer, Writer
Anything you want to say to players before they play?
- WASD to move
- C to crouch
- mouse to look around
- Space to skip through dialogue/close pages
- Esc to restart the level/quit
The game is a story-based game, so beware of spoilers if you go to our comment page! Feedback is highly appreciated.
Have fun! c:
- Removed keys from all chapters as their purpose keeps confusing people, and we are still trying to make them interactable
- Fixed a typo in the credits from "crum2121" to "crumb2121"
- Potentially fixed the bug where the letter (the page) will get stuck in the middle of the screen.
- Fixed the bug where Daemon would disappear after interacting with the card more than once in Chapter 3
- Added new dialogue for the notebook in Chapter 2
- Enhanced the dialogue for interactable books (remains the same in all chapters)
- Added the explanation of which "collection" they are talking about in Chapter 3
-Added the ability to restart the level by pressing Esc and selecting "Restart Level".
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.