Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Find Your Team! Sticky

A topic by Kirsty Fraser created Jul 23, 2017 Views: 3,645 Replies: 40
Viewing posts 9 to 28 of 28 · Previous page · First page
(+2)

Hey all. I'm a composer who writes orchestral, piano, classical, jazz, some electronic, & fantasy music. 

You can listen to my work here. Let me know if you want to work together!

Deleted 6 years ago
(+2)

hello everyone sorry to be late to the party!! I'm a 2D artist looking for team! Although I'm based in Japan, I'll do my best to keep active and sync times with you! 

I'm a little rusty at making games but here's an old example:  http://www.cerengunes.com/freyr.html

my current folio is: cerengunes.com

Hope we can get along! Good luck everyone!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Wow. Freyr looks amazing. As does the rest of your work. My team (currently two programmers and a composer) is looking for an artist. If you're interested shoot me an email at Amperian.Games@gmail.com; we'd love to have you on board.

Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

Hey all, looking for a programmer and maybe an artist. Wanting to make a narrative game with some light puzzle-ish aspects. Have an idea, a writer, and a composer. Looking forward to working with y'all.

Submitted(+1)

Hi there guys. I'm a unity jack of all trades(cept one) kind of person. I'm a computer programmer that uses unity predominantly. my other skills include game music(using lmms and my keyboard), writing/narrative, game design, and animations. my fatal flaw is that i'm very bad at making art assets and having them look how i want, even pixel art is difficult for me and takes me much longer than it ought to. 

I prefer to make 3-d games, but i have a couple ideas for cool 2-d ones too that are ez to implement. I'm a big fan of making smooth game mechanics that feel right.

I'm looking for at least someone to help me out with basic art stuff. Honestly even if your art is stick people, and you can rig that for me in unity somehow, i'm still happy.

if theres anyone else that wants to join me for jam #17 let me know, the more helping hands the better.

best place to reach me is my discord tag KelMCcinthay#0908 (im pretty sure discord is case sensitive) 

Hello guys, i make 2d games with libgdx. have been making them for what feels like almost a year now. 

You can check out my latest work here

And check out my other projects on my page here

If you would like to collaborate please feel free to contact me through twitter or on this thread :)

Submitted

I guess I'll put a post here and see who's out there. I'm primarily a programmer working in JS/HTML5. Looking to do something a little less tech-heavy for once, and try something more story-driven. A short visual novel for example. So I guess I'm looking for an artist with an interest in that sort of thing, and if you have a story to tell, I'm all ears.

Here's most of my recent jam games: https://jackoatley.itch.io/

Submitted (1 edit)

Hey, I have a story idea.  My sister (a writer) and I will be writing the story.  I was originally just going to take a stab Twine, but having a dedicated programmer I don't think the idea would be poor for a VN type game. I'm NickF on the Discord. Shoot me a message if you want to discuss maybe teaming up!

(+3)

Hello! I'm Rosalie (she). The discipline is ART. I'd love to contribute art to a beautiful game and in return to find a team of nice people who will also help me understand the actual process and pipeline of game development, so that this later helps me in job search :)
I'm a biromantic asexual, if that matters :D

Submitted

Hi Rosalie,

Your drawings are beautiful.

I'm a programmer and I like creating experimental games that offer different methods of interaction - especially player content creation. Last year I created Story of Everyone which came second overall (https://citizen-of-melee.itch.io/story-of-everyone). See some other games I've created at https://citizen-of-melee.itch.io.

I don't know what I want to work on this jam yet - but if you're interested and have Discord or Twitter send me a message @MeleeCitizen and we can see if we have any interesting ideas?

hello! I can't seem to be able to send you a message =( Twitter doesn't allow since you are not following me and I can't find you on discord 

Submitted

My Bad. For Discord use Citizen Of Mêlée#8505 - you'll probably have to copy and paste for the characters :p

If that doesn't work. What's your Discord?

These are some gorgeous drawings. If you need a second programmer let me know. I am well versed in the worlds of Unity and GameMaker Studio. It looks like you use Phaser which I have just barely touched but would be happy to work on getting up to speed with.

Love your drawings as well! I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to commit to this jam, but if you're looking for a writer/narrative designer let me know :)

Hey Rosalie. These are incredible.

I want to learn about games too - so right now just Lurking! Saw Rainbow jam and was like ooo neat. I bet you could use Tyrano Builder if you want to build novel-based games on your own: I saw some that were just Artworks with a choose-your-own-adventure story. I started using it and it requires no coding. Just story-branching knowledge so you can focus more on the art, text, and sounds. Might be worth a try for you as a first or second project.

p.s. Is there a place where I can see more of your work, so in my future when I'm rich, I can ask for a commission? :D

(1 edit) (+1)

Hello :)

Really arriving late here but I'm a coder that wish to experience my first game jam.

I have played around with unity (C#) and just started out a bit with Unreal. I would like to join
a team with programmer(s) already so i can tag along, learn and help out as much as i can.

Submitted

Want a pixel artist spinningcubes ?

(1 edit)

I was hoping to join a team with another coder so i can learn some things :).

If we have nothing the last day we can form our own rebel team :).

Submitted

Greetings people 

I'm Daniel and i need a programmer ,i suck in code and i need evolation more in art ,so if anyone need a pixel artist  call me in Discord ,i'm TheThinker ?

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi folks!

Looking to form a team for a VR entry (Vive and Oculus Rift / Roomscale). I'm a VR Developer by profession so I do mostly code. I use Unreal Engine 4 exclusively (C++ & Blueprint) so looking for team mates who can work in UE, preferably 3D Modellers, Tech Artists, Animators & Sound designers.

I'm based in Oslo but can only collaborate after office hours and weekends. Hit me up if interested!

Cheers,
Rune.

P.S.: My prior Game Jam entries (UE4):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLngZ5l9HmlOQOTcZ9sxRHnOYtLLCbGnHv

Hello, my name is Estefanía.

This is my first RainbowJam, but I've participated in a couple of Global Game Jams and Ludum Dare.

I'm a musician, but have also worked with other aspects of game audio. 

I'd like to do some music/SFX and/or work in game design and writing.

In the future, I'd love to be a game developer so I'm taking some steps towards that. I've just finished a basic C# programming for videogames course and done some Unity tutorials from the Unity website.  Currently doing a Udemy Unity course as well.

Game jams are an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from awesome people from different backgrounds and parts of the world. I'd love to join a team. I hope it's not too late for that.

Submitted(+1)

yo, im an experienced programmer whos been fiddling with video game design the past month or two. if you want to join me im looking for people. since the main thing i want to gain from this jam is to learn how to better work with people. 

im KelMCcinthay#0908 in the discord. ive sent a few messages out to latecomers like youself, but as of right now i have no replies. I'd love to work with as many people as possible, but i think i can hope for a 2-3 person team

Hey, Oracl3, I'm interested. I'll send you a message :)

Deleted 4 years ago
Submitted (3 edits) (+1)

join meee, i havent been able to find anyone to work with T.T im a coder and unity designer. its my first jam but have a ton of coding exp and have spent a lot of time learning unity alrdy. 

im mostly looking for someone to help me with art since i cant draw/model for the life of me. but i would love another voice in the design side of things too!

i was planning on waiting for the theme to be announced to start thinking about exactly what to do, but i've got a lot of SIMPLE and great ideas, at least i'd like to think i do XD.

despite it being my first jam, i think you will find me a particularly easy person to work with :).

Im KelMCcinthay#0908 in the discord (case sensitive)

Heya, I'm Jono. I grew up a game coder in C++ & directX but that as a while back and these days I know Unity a bit, ableton a bit and make sites in C# for a job. 

Would love to join a team to help out coding, even if it's just finding annoying bugs or w/e. 

:D

Heyo, Jimmy here!  I'm gay and living in California.  I'm an artist, and would love to help design some stuff (backgrounds, characters, props?) for anyone who needs it!  samples of my stuff can be found here!  Contact me any way you like!  My twitter handle is @hotdogcouch :]  Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Submitted

Hi Jimmy!

Really nice work there -- our team is doing a VR game and if you're up for it, we'll appreciate some hands on Art Direction and/or modelling.

We're currently brainstorming our game in Discord, let me know if you're interested and I can send ya an invite. (runeberg#9344 in Discord)

Cheers,
Rune.

(+1)

Hey Rune!  Give me a few minutes; gotta figure out Discord a bit.  But yes!  Definitely interested in helping out in any way that I can.

Submitted

Hi everyone! I'm a ruby developer by profession, but I don't have a lot of experience with game dev. I've been practicing a lot with unity programming (C# and mostly 2D) and I would love to work with a more experienced unity dev if possible. I'm really interested in becoming more familiar with unity workflow, best practices, working with a team, and project management ( especially small projects like game jams!) I'm especially interested in rainbow jam, but would like to help out someone else more than trying to make everything myself this time around.

Best place to find me is discord: catslife#9605

Thanks!

(3 edits)

Hello there! I've worked in the industry for some time, but it's been a while since I haven't jammed ;). Would be happy to help a team/teams with their writing & design process. I do know a bit of basic programming, especially Construct 2 & Game Maker (and also Twine for text games, if that counts).  I'm currently training myself in Javascript. Oh and I'd love to experiment with Voxel more (but I'm a true noob at this) so let me know if you need a hand for anything :) I'd be happy to contribute to any light-hearted, positive, inclusive, cheerful, or comedy game. ('cause my current work is super dark, so something more colorful would be nice :D)

You can poke me on Twitter if needed: @lecrivaillante

Deleted 4 years ago
Submitted

We're still looking for someone to draw characters for our multiplayer point and click (some details here). If you have spare capacity please do get in touch and I can give you more details :)

@MeleeCitizen on Twitter, Citizen Of Mêlée#8505 on Discord

Hiya, I'm Nom. I'm looking for a team who needs someone in the art dscipline. I am a 3D animator who works in Maya.
Here is my website www.polyganom.com

Talk about last minute, huh! Just drop me a line if you need me, best way is to email me at PolygaNom@gmail.com

Thanks guys and good luck!

Hi I'm Beth! I'm a concept/ games artist willing to help people out with 2d assets or concept art for their games.  I've got a fairly busy schedule so I don't have the time to create my own game but I'd love to be able to help out in some way!

If you wanna contact me drop me an email at bethmillergames@gmail.com 

Viewing posts 9 to 28 of 28 · Previous page · First page