Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Tabletop Game Jams

Topics
View this community's rules...

Rules

Tabletop game jams only! If you post non-tabletop content your topic will be removed. If you'd like to talk about game jams in general check out the itch.io Game Jams community board.

44 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Game jams are community events where individuals or teams make a game in some amount of time, usually with a theme! It's...
started by Takuma Okada Mar 16, 2019
4 replies
Hey everybody, I’m hosting a little game jam called #DiscordRPGJam ! We’re all playing games on Discord already, let...
started by Lucian Kahn 🌈🧛🏻‍♂️ Aug 09, 2019
No replies yet
HOT HORROR JAM IS HERE - ALIVE, SNARLING AND BEAUTIFUL. https://itch.io/jam/hothorrorjam A Tabletop RPG Jam of Intimate...
started by Swords and Flowers Jul 23, 2019
No replies yet
I'm hosting a game jam for games designed for TWO PLAYERS. The jam can be found here: https://itch.io/jam/me-my-friend-a...
started by Justin Joyce Mar 17, 2021
No replies yet
Here is a video recording of a roundtable discussion I hosted with Paul Czege (organizer of the original Threeforged des...
started by GameMaru Mar 17, 2021
No replies yet
*I'm posting this in tabletop game jams because UX, copywriting, and storytelling is a necessary aspect of table-top gam...
started by Zachary Fried (he, him, his) Mar 09, 2021
2 replies
Make folklore inspired MÖRK BORG content and have a chance to win official swag. A handmade dice tray, limited edition...
started by Rugose Kohn Feb 04, 2021
No replies yet
Inspired by Witch Jam and the tv show Motherland: Fort Salem, this is a TTRPG jam on to create stuff to explore the conc...
started by EpistolaryRichard Oct 06, 2020
No replies yet
Hey y'all, I'm hosting a 2 month long game jam to write stuff for or hacks of, S-Jared's What's So Cool About Outer Spac...
started by Axes&Orcs Jul 13, 2020
No replies yet
This jam is organized by Sula Feet Studios and the Print & Play Club Guidelines: your game must be mainly made up of car...
started by Sula Feet Studios Jun 02, 2020
No replies yet
Do you like Print & Play games ?, are you a developer ?, take a look at Print & Play Jam # 1, organized by Sula Feet Stu...
started by Sula Feet Studios May 17, 2020
2 replies
Hello there ! I will continue to list all the TTRPG Jams organized on itch.io this year. You can follow it on my blog (i...
started by Matthieu_be Apr 27, 2020
No replies yet
Troika Tarot Jam is a jam to make backgrounds for Troika! that fit on one side of a tarot card. Maybe you've seen the as...
started by Axes&Orcs Feb 04, 2020
No replies yet
Hello everyone ! I started to list all the TTRPG Jams created in 2019. You might be interested : https://www.cestpasdujd...
started by Matthieu_be Dec 27, 2019
No replies yet
Meower Up! is a game jam to celebrate our cat connections! Join us in making games we play with cats! **extended through...
started by Dana CatCatCat: catpurrsand games Dec 05, 2019
1 reply
HELLO EVERYONE! If you were around earlier in the year, I ran a game jam dedicated to creating Single Player ttrpgs and...
started by Justin Joyce Nov 01, 2019
9 replies
Hi everyone!! I'm starting up a game jam after the old threeforged design challenge ! I'm really hoping to get a lot of...
started by Ben K Rosenbloom Oct 12, 2019
No replies yet
Is it bad form to enter the same game into multiple different game jams? Like if someone had a diceless epistolary rpg...
started by nickwedig Oct 08, 2019
1 reply
Hello everyone! We are The Icehouse , a small online collective of indie creators. To celebrate our 5 years of existence...
started by The Icehouse Sep 27, 2019
2 replies
I see that in the game jams schedule some jams have a specific color. I created my first jam and the color was grey, How...
started by Lykaiast Aug 23, 2019
2 replies
Join here! Welcome to Jam For The Breakfast Of Tomorrow, an RPG Maker based contest! The goal is to make a game using an...
started by kaza2929 Aug 16, 2019
No replies yet
If you guys could join you should! https://itch.io/jam/the-text-based-adventure-game-jam .
started by at37 Aug 01, 2019
No replies yet
It's that time again - I'm running a mini-ttrpg jam with a different theme on the last weekend of each month. This weeke...
started by jackdawfactories Jul 24, 2019
No replies yet