Worldbuilding Jam is for creating worlds or for creating games about creating worlds!
Submissions opened June 1st!
Submissions close July 1st!
- Your submission must be a supplement for an existing tabletop game or an original tabletop game of your own
- Supplements must contain an original world that the game is meant to be played in, or contain rules about creating your own worlds
- Original games must focus on an original world of your creation, or on rules for creating original worlds
- No hateful content (sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, etc.), but respectfully exploring or tackling these themes are acceptable
- Feel free to work alone or collaborate with other creators
- Multiple submissions from the same creator are accepted
I can't believe I forgot to post about my own jam when it started! Aaaah!