Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Help Wanted or Offered

Topics

Looking to collaborate? Whether you've got a project in need of a team member, or you're looking for another project to join, you can post here to find others with similar goals. This board uses the following abbreviations: LFP: Looking for a project, LFS: Looking for someone.

View this community's rules...

Rules

Posts that don't show evidence of quality of effort will be locked and removed. If you were looking to collaborate with someone and you saw your post would your be willing to reply? If not then please take some time to re-evaluate your post.

Please tag your topics in the title with any relevant keywords. Keywords might include tools, payment, type of work, etc.

If you're looking to join a team your title might look like this.

[Unity] [Programmer] Developer with some free time looking for a project

If you're looking for someone to join you

[Art] Seeking someone to make art for project 3 months in

4,748 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
I am making a cutscene and i need a voice actor. Please send me a friend request: ari.<3#4570
started by lanksy 1 day ago
5 replies
Project title: The Zone: Stalker Stories Steam page - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1299540/The_Zone_Stalker_Storie...
started by Illuminated Games 1 hour ago
No replies yet
A need someone that can make sprites for this game: https://producciones-marte.itch.io/xena The Jam finish tomorrow, so...
started by Producciones Marte 8 hours ago
6 replies
TL;DR , We are looking people for a fan recreation of a lost media game, we have recreated the assets and foundation of...
started by LPSO: Revived 2 days ago
1 reply
Hi! I’m currently looking for a pixel artist and an animator who can help me with a hobby game I’m making over the s...
started by Vibs_Ribbon 4 hours ago
No replies yet
I'm Luka, a freelance translator from Barcelona, Spain. You can see the projects I worked on in my profile! I can transl...
started by atumsk 1 day ago
1 reply
Hello! I'm a Music producer and sound designer. I own my studio and primarily practice piano. I have over 15 years of mu...
started by highintheautumnsky 18 hours ago
No replies yet
Hello everyone, how is it going? My name is Gabe, I'm a writer and game designer - you can check my work here . Since De...
started by GabeMalk 15 days ago
2 replies
Hello itch! We're a strong steam of 10+ very passionate and dedicated members working on a passion project which has mad...
started by Glocktopusstudios 1 day ago
No replies yet
Hello, ive just recently got into game dev to learn computer science and would like to work on a small piece of a bigger...
started by moislam96 1 day ago
4 replies
I have some free time and I want to use it to help you with your project. From horror to fantasy, whatever you need I’...
started by Blankmarks 10 days ago
3 replies
I'm a 3D modeler looking for a team or any opportunity to join a project to get some experience and also level up my ski...
started by NFZBuhhkoats 4 days ago
1 reply
I need someone to animate a sketch (sketch only) for a cutscene of my game. Send me a friend request on discord: ari.<3#...
started by lanksy 1 day ago
No replies yet
Can someone leave honest reviews about my game "Alphape" ? I need feedback on how gameplay feels and such so I can impro...
started by fizzy07 24 days ago
5 replies
If anyone is interested in adding me to their team. Im willing to collab for free. I just want experience in working wit...
started by moislam96 1 day ago
1 reply
Primary Roles: Unity Developer. General Game Designer. 2D Animator. A jack of all trades. Great to have roles: Community...
started by theforgot3n1 2 days ago
No replies yet
Hi! Due to complications, we had to downscale our project to be 2D. As such, we need someone who can illustrate backgrou...
started by Ribbon Dove 8 days ago
5 replies
Hello I'm making a short indie game called indie difficulty basically its a 3d first person game where you go in battle...
started by The Golden King 35 days ago
9 replies
Hello, I'm looking for a Game Developer/Team who would be willing to allow me to use some screenshots of their game in m...
started by White Phantom Games 4 days ago
3 replies
We are looking for a programmer, or preferably a "jack of all trades" that has the knowledge, interest, and availability...
started by dean-ttm 5 days ago
1 reply