Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Help Wanted or Offered

Topics

Looking to collaborate? Whether you've got a project in need of a team member, or you're looking for another project to join, you can post here to find others with similar goals. This board uses the following abbreviations: LFP: Looking for a project, LFS: Looking for someone.

View this community's rules...

Rules

Posts that don't show evidence of quality of effort will be locked and removed. If you were looking to collaborate with someone and you saw your post would your be willing to reply? If not then please take some time to re-evaluate your post.

Please tag your topics in the title with any relevant keywords. Keywords might include tools, payment, type of work, etc.

If you're looking to join a team your title might look like this.

[Unity] [Programmer] Developer with some free time looking for a project

If you're looking for someone to join you

[Art] Seeking someone to make art for project 3 months in

3,418 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Me: Pixelated#3749 And My Friend: UityInit#8901 Need a Programmer For a Game (A Couple People Can join the Project!) Ple...
started by Pixelated makes games 4 days ago
1 reply
Hi Guys and Gals, Im a video game Voice Actor, (i do other stuff too) but I am available and ready to bring your game ch...
started by RAVO 10 days ago
11 replies
Hello, I have created one visual novel ( Acadia University ) and released it just around 6-8 months ago. I am hoping to...
started by GammaBreak 16 days ago
3 replies
Our team is currently looking for a composer to help with our project, a 2D story-based game focused around the evolutio...
started by TheOneExpert 21 hours ago
3 replies
Hey! I’m new to this community but I’m a music producer looking to write some tunes for some games. I have a sound d...
started by SenseiFarkus 12 hours ago
No replies yet
I'm looking for a team of game developers (+18), if you're making a +18 game and need a programmer, please send me a mes...
started by Bal bo 16 hours ago
No replies yet
Hi, I'm currently looking for a 2D artist who would like to help me draw the original characters of the game I'm working...
started by c-hero 3 days ago
7 replies
Hey! I'm managing in voice acting pretty well and I would love to be able to do voices for a new project! I'm a girl, so...
started by PlumeOfACat 6 days ago
15 replies
Hello to you all, I'm a 3D character artist, 2D illustrator, video editor and concept artist. If anyone is in need of an...
started by Artemisarrow02 1 day ago
9 replies
Hello, If you familiar with Friday Night Funkin', especially the mods. You probably knows what I talking about. We have...
started by ASARI0206 1 day ago
No replies yet
Looking For: 2D Artist and 2D Animator Our Current Team: 1. 2x Unity Game Programmers 2. Music composer 3. Sound designe...
started by theforgot3n1 10 days ago
4 replies
Project Name: Yami Program/Language: [Unity using C#, version 2020.1.2F1, GitLab use for version control.] Roles Require...
started by Jin 1 day ago
No replies yet
Hello, If you familiar with Friday Night Funkin', especially the mods. You probably knows what I talking about. We have...
started by ASARI0206 1 day ago
No replies yet
I'm looking for an artist for 6 compositions of 4-6 main layers each. I have a small story that need 6 pictures for its...
started by Huân Lê-Vương 4 days ago
1 reply
Hello! My name is Michael Brooker. I am a video game composer who has been working in the audio field for four years. I...
started by mmbrooker 1 day ago
1 reply
As the title suggests, I am wanting to start up a project I've had the idea of for a while. Similar to the gameplay styl...
started by RidleyNecrowolfe 1 day ago
No replies yet
Hello. I am looking for someone who can make the music for my game. It is a horror game so I want some spooky ambient mu...
started by V-Bolt Studios 12 days ago
3 replies
Hey if anyone is willing to do some of these things for my first game that would be great! options are: 2D Art. Music Ar...
started by ZapKaner 3 days ago
1 reply
We Are Currently Looking For Someone Maybe A Teenager Around The Age Of 14-18 To Voice Act In Our Video Game Trapped - S...
started by Komodroid New Zealand 34 days ago
9 replies
Hello! I am an artist/programmer looking for a writer (and later down the line, a composer) to start a romance visual no...
started by Cookie 2 days ago
3 replies