Intergalactic Road Warriors
So after another month of development we decided to release onto early access. Bottom line is, if we don't see any money coming in soon we'd have to call it quits for now. The game is currently in alpha, and lot's of stuff is still to change. Our goal is to get a small community going on the steam discussion forums. Wish us luck!
Website is up and running:
IRW is a side scrolling racing game set in outer space. This violent grand prix takes place on a wide range of planets. You'll be racing in all corners of the known universe.
You have been invited to join this intergalactic racing tournament. The whole thing is basically a battle royale with a finish line. There are no rules at all, except for one: reaching the finish line.
I'm developing this game together with @m0rph3v5 under Turtleblaze. http://turtleblaze.com/
- Richard Lems (Rilem) - technical artist.
- Benjamin de Jager (M0rph3v5) - programmer
- Shannon Mason (Pongball) - composer
- big singleplayer story mode
- advanced car customisation
- online multiplayer
- intense side scrolling racing
- firearm battles while driving
- branching path level design like the old sonic games
- loads of characters & cars
- lots of different planets to race on
Currently we're working hard on a early access/beta version of the game. At the moment of writing this we're only 3 weeks into development since our initial 3 day prototype. We'll be launching a Steam Greenlight soon and we could really use your help to get the game greenlit. :)
We've got a Youtube channel with a weekly video log if you'd like to know more about the development of IRW.
To give you a taste of what the game is going to feel like. :)