Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Devlogs

Topics

A Devlog is a forum post dedicated to the development of a single project. Developers can introduce their works in progress and share updates as they have them. Anyone is free to comment on any devlog.

View this community's rules…

Rules

• Devlogs are to share progress. This is not a place for advertising a completed product
  • Dumping links and leaving is not allowed
  • Please create a topic with the intention of updating it
  • Devlogs are about building relationships with (potential) players. Posts that obviously lack effort will be removed
  • If your project has a visual component, screenshots are mandatory
2,971 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hello, thanks for taking a moment to check out this topic. When itch.io first launched its community , there was no way...
started by leafo Jul 07, 2018 Last page
42 replies
https://digitalphoenix-ug.itch.io/karporam I improved the performance making it run a lot faster
2 replies
This marks the beginning of a new devlog series for my game, Spiral-Chan. Spiral-Chan is an endless runner game where yo...
started by Sodiium 1 day ago
No replies yet
Just startedG.T.O.E.-7
Hi, I'm going to start developing a game, so I'm going to try this subforum for the first time. The other day I was play...
started by hechelion 1 day ago
No replies yet
Discover the origins of Halloween through the memory of Jack Maldeir in this retro turn-based adventure game. The Gatewa...
started by The Gateway Persona 1 day ago
No replies yet
Hello everyone, I started making releases of Avaruustaistelupeli (ATP) about two years ago, but have been lazy when it c...
started by Mobile Last 43 days ago
10 replies
Hello, a solo dev here, trying to make a little bit short game. The second game technically made public and first ever d...
started by ScopeRicrit Apr 05, 2022 Last page
62 replies
My Dear beloved Perverts ! Welcome to my Development Thread! My name is Fluffy and I'm currently working on my next Game...
started by Fluffysan_Sensei Apr 06, 2022 Last page
3 replies
Just startedDawnforth (Devlog)
Yo, I'm hoping that keeping a log will help motivate me to finish one of my projects. This is my first semi-serious atte...
started by Qory Apr 07, 2022
9 replies
Using iMovie for the first time, I put together a gameplay trailer that attempts to capture the mood of what I am buildi...
started by Northern Cipher 2 days ago
No replies yet
Good News Everyone! My favorite little girl is coming back along with her best friend Kendall in a brand-new adventure...
started by campotech 2 days ago
No replies yet
I have added many new thing in this weeks updates you can view the changes here:
started by The_Dev432 2 days ago
No replies yet
Alien meets Hostel in yet another low-poly sci-fi themed horror-comedy fps ---------------------------------------------...
started by mutantleg 71 days ago
23 replies
No replies yet
Hi guys, HoodyP here! I'm pretty new in the indie game development scene tbh... But lemme introduce myself briefly! I am...
started by HoodyP 9 days ago
2 replies
Solo dev. Very first time trying to make a finished game (Key word here is finished!) I have a week off so I'm going to...
started by 40wattstudio Feb 16, 2020 Last page
317 replies
I've posted the two earlier devlogs on the page for An Unexpectedly Green Journey. Just realised I can post them here to...
started by James K. Isaac 18 days ago
4 replies
Hello everyone, Voirdborne 's page is now online on itch.io, feel free to take a look : https://forever-a-clam.itch.io/v...
started by Forever a clam 11 days ago
8 replies
Hello everyone, my name is Nosmer. I am developing an RPG where you will be able to immerse yourself in the world of Fer...
started by Nosmer Jul 29, 2022
15 replies
Day 6: Hello guys, Today is the 6th day of the game project is started and i can say there are bunch of updates. lets ta...
started by Kinky Lemur Games Jul 03, 2022 Last page
42 replies
Hey everyone, Now that my page is up and running, I can share some updates about my game : 100 Keys To Your Heart First...
started by Yorsh 5 days ago
No replies yet