Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Devlogs

Topics

A Devlog is a forum post dedicated to the development of a single project. Developers can introduce their works in progress and share updates as they have them. Anyone is free to comment on any devlog.

View this community's rules…

Rules

• Devlogs are to share progress. This is not a place for advertising a completed product
  • Dumping links and leaving is not allowed
  • Please create a topic with the intention of updating it
  • Devlogs are about building relationships with (potential) players. Posts that obviously lack effort will be removed
  • If your project has a visual component, screenshots are mandatory
3,503 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hello, thanks for taking a moment to check out this topic. When itch.io first launched its community , there was no way...
started by leafo Jul 07, 2018 Last page
46 replies
A relaxing tactics rougelite game with good lofi hiphop music You can add it to your wishlist on Steam . Trailer Edit: C...
started by Pikku-a May 22, 2023 Last page
41 replies
Hello and welcome to my devlog! You can call me Bee, I am a new indie developer and solo game creator. A game that I'm s...
started by Bee Apr 18, 2023 Last page
34 replies
Hello! I'm excited to create this new amazing project. If you read the title, you'll know that this game takes inspirati...
started by Chillitch 3 days ago
3 replies
We are developing a new horror game as well as learning UE5.1 technology. It will be a short piece with a play time of a...
started by 838sManiacs Feb 04, 2023 Last page
54 replies
Hey everyone! ABOUT THE GAME: I am making a game based on swatting a fly (Name to be determined). The game will be an FP...
started by Trisani Studios 54 days ago
11 replies
This week I've been focusing on rebuilding level 2. I've gone with a really big departure from what it originally was an...
started by world Ø Oct 27, 2023
4 replies
Hello World, Welcome to the devlog for my upcoming game, Lure of Temptation. It's a small third-person action-adventure...
started by EpicErosGames 5 days ago
2 replies
So, we are the creative studio "Ray Out"! In short, we are a bunch of enthusiasts who have united in a team for creativi...
started by Ray-Out 44 days ago
10 replies
Solo dev. Very first time trying to make a finished game (Key word here is finished!) I have a week off so I'm going to...
started by 40wattstudio Feb 16, 2020 Last page
393 replies
After the first iteration of my puzzle game 'Logikal' was a moderate success for me, I decided to add more puzzles to it...
started by k3nzngtn Sep 24, 2023
9 replies
Link: https://rizky2706.itch.io/cat-and-fish-demo Cat and Fish adalah game sederhana dan singkat yang menggunakan RPG Ma...
started by Rizky2706 2 days ago
No replies yet
Backyard gridiron manager This will be a gridiron (American football) management game where you look of a bunch of stats...
started by Fox 19 days ago
2 replies
Introduction Hello everyone, let's gets this out of the way. The one reason I wanted to make this game is well, I just w...
started by Tyler Jul 27, 2023
12 replies
Hello everyone! As a personal project in my spare time I’m developing a prototype of a first-person action game, proje...
started by Alessandro "Ordnas" Capriolo Mar 26, 2023 Last page
130 replies
The Journalist Nonviolent photography action-adventure itch.io Page Wishlist on Steam I've been working on The Journalis...
started by Jungwoo Yom 19 days ago
2 replies
Link: https://rizky2706.itch.io/cat-and-dog Hi everyone, I have fixed the Cat and Dog game. So it can be played more eas...
started by Rizky2706 2 days ago
No replies yet
Help seeing my game, how do i boost the impressions?
started by RetroBeastGames 2 days ago
No replies yet
Production on Algos Marketing Company is moving along pretty smoothly with team Brain Soup, everyone has their own set o...
started by Janna Al-Hashimy 5 days ago
1 reply
Hello everyone! This is a puzzle / strategy game about orcs who need to get home safely. It boils down to getting from p...
started by Jon Bednez Jan 13, 2023
9 replies
Link : https://rizky2706.itch.io/cat-and-dog Cat and Dog is a simple puzzle game made using RPG Maker MV. This game tell...
started by Rizky2706 4 days ago
No replies yet