Hello, Antihero players - we're two weeks out from launch day, and are doing some housekeeping to get things in shape for 1.0.
This is a minor release. We've moved to new, beefier servers in anticipation of the billions of players we'll surely get on launch day. This necessitated a complete database wipe, which means you'll need to create a new account.
All in-progress games have been wiped as well. (This will happen a few more times before launch -- we really appreciate your patience!)Changes:
- Lots of little polish, especially in the audio department.
- AI's gotten a bit smarter.
- Sounds are muted when the game is backgrounded
- Re-enabled automatching for Live Matches
- Hotseat matches will autosave, and can be continued
- Can no longer add a trap to an inactive Guard Tower
- Thugs can no longer guard tiles that have stunned enemies
As always, we welcome your feedback!