- Xbox 360 X button works intermittently during gameplay (Windows 10 Demo) but fine in rebind menu?....
- Sprite previews for level editor objects may not be correctly rotated
- Level Editor does not warn on exit if you have unsaved changes (Fixed in upcoming version)
- "Return to main menu" button goes to level editor
- Actually it is annoying to click into unplayable levels huh....
- Falling OOB does not respawn/ Restart level (Fixed in upcoming version)
- Added Graphics/ Audio menu at some point
- Bunch of boring code refactor (Implemented Assembly Definitions, Zenject Dependency Injection, and "Every Menu is a prefab")
- (See below)
- In-game feedback form
Up till now, each new major release of Slime Research meant that the last would stop being updated. IE, after releasing Itch Paid, the Itch Demo could no longer be updated, and after releasing the Steam version, Itch Paid could no longer be updated.
Now we can!
Thanks to the magic of programming, I can press a button, go to bed, and wake up to new versions for Demo, Paid, Itch, Steam, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
But, this refactor is only at the "demo" stage, ie only the demo has been updated.
So, Itch paid and Steam paid will have to wait. But worry not - This demo does not feature any of the newer game features (Clock/ Jump gates, Collectibles....)