Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Please reply to this thread to OPT-OUT of Receiving Funds from the Queer Games Bundle. Sticky

A topic by Queer Games Bundle created Jun 01, 2024 Views: 738 Replies: 21
Viewing posts 1 to 22
Host

Please reply to this thread using the itch account that you would like to OPT-OUT of receiving funds with. 

If you have multiple accounts you would like to opt out of receiving funds with you must reply with each account individually.

If you have any questions, please post them in another thread. 

Posting in this thread may unintentionally opt your account out of receiving funding.

Example post below.

Host (2 edits)

I would like to opt out of receiving funds for this itch account from the Queer Games Bundle. 

I understand that this means I will not receive funds for my game.

Submitted

I would like to opt out of receiving funds for this itch account from the Queer Games Bundle. 

Submitted

Submitted

I would like to opt out of receiving funds for this itch account from the Queer Games Bundle. 

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted(-1)

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted