All purpose thread for discussing over arching elements of writing and narrative. For all the NPC bits and story elements that are too big or too small for individual s-link threads like the one C. Snacks posted
Some of the things we need:
- Actual identity of the Violet Room host. Some magical character from the show re-purposed for EQG? Someone who found a magic thing from Equestria that slipped through? An OC? Idk, but I can only use Todd Howard for so long.
- NPCs and their flavor text. We already have art assets for some teachers and Crystal Prep girls, who can just stand in the halls and spout quick tips and bits of fluffy lore. The only thing we don't have is actual dialogue. Some of that would be great.
- The overall story. Why can the player create bimbos? Can anyone else create bimbos? If so, do they have access to the same Violet Room or a different thing?
- Bimbofication scenes. Twilight increases in Bimbo level whenever bimbofy is cast. She becomes a bimbo at level 3 (ending the normal story and starting the yet unwritten bimbo Twilight story), and maxes out bimbo level at 5. So we need at least four scenes of Twilight becoming more of a bimbo in the evening/night, at whatever location doing whatever the writer thinks it most enjoyable.
- Flavor text for the Cell Phone. Every contact has like two lines or three lines of description. This should describe the character's personality, and a vague idea of what their goal is.