1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello everyone! My name is Anton. I've been passionate about video games since the first time I saw one. I believe it was 1993, but I might be mistaken, I was around 3 years old back then :)
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
It is the first time I heard about it. I wanted to try out godot and learn how to use Linux a little (I had a love-hate relationship with the system so far). I really appreciate the open source software but don't get to use it, mostly due to the practical reasons. Hope it will change after this jam.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I love Resident Evil and Legacy of Kain series (mostly Soul Reaver 1).
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I shipped two games. Both of them were developed in Unity. I've been using unity for about 6 years now.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
To use only open source software, including OS, To learn godot, develop a prototype (at the very least).