SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Use Karma Sort For Finding Games! :) Locked

A topic by Jonas Tyroller created Jan 20, 2020 Views: 783 Replies: 14
This topic was locked by Jonas Tyroller Jan 27, 2020
Viewing posts 1 to 12
Host(+9)

Did you know there is a Karma system on itch?
It sorts games by feedback_given - feedback_received.

By using that option you can help developers who have rated a lot of other games but haven't received a lot of ratings themselves yet. 
I think that's a great option, so make sure to use it. I'll do the same. :)

Submitted (1 edit)

Oh that's very interesting feature, I will use it from now one (in tandem with least rated)! :)

Submitted

my fedboi

Submitted

That seems like a really fair option. Thanks for sharing. I will search for more games to rate now. :)

Submitted

I really like this because it incentivizes people to rate each other's games. Great feature

Submitted

It's good but I'm a little scared from people just voting without playing the games.

Submitted

let's hope and believe it isn't :) <3

Submitted

I thought the same, but its also good if you leave a meaningful comment on someones game, that's probably the best way to spread your game around the community. So if you play the game you can leave comment related to the gameplay, some constructive feedback etc. And with that attract someone to checkout your game.

(1 edit)

Yeah i think there are some downsides to this feature like just voting on peoples games, but it also provides more opportunity for the people that are already putting in the work.

Submitted

Nice feature, I will try it!. :D

Submitted

Absolutely yes! Because I like to share the love. Just starting now after my beauty sleep. :)

Submitted

Thats a cool feature

Submitted

My player character donated all his clothing to endangered wildlife so they can keep warm. That's why he has to run the gauntlet in my game Rugburn in the nude. How's that for Good Karma. 馃槀

Submitted

Been playing other peoples games all day, will continue.. lots of cool projects in this short jam! well done peeps, here is my proj if you wanna check it out https://itch.io/jam/wowie-jam-2/rate/550152

Submitted (1 edit)

Sad things is I cant start full rating just thursday becouse of life and school. So I cant get karma. I have still collection where I put every game that rewiews mine game or promise it so I can play them In the weekend. 

My game becouse why not https://itch.io/jam/wowie-jam-2/rate/552268

Host locked this topic