Tags

bitsy

a little engine for little games, worlds, and stories · By adam le doux

tips & help

Topics
62 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
unfortunately it's the only utility that lets you convert animations. I made some 128x128 animations that had 12 frames...
started by Corvidae 5 days ago
3 replies
So I'm working on a game and out of nowhere it's started displaying rectanges in dialog boxes instead of the things what...
started by Linda_ND 7 days ago
1 reply
I remember I had a way but it was really time consuming and difficult. Unfortunately I lost all my bitsy stuff when my h...
started by Corvidae 13 days ago
1 reply
I've noticed that the Ukrainian loc for Bitsy has not been updated for a while. Is there a way I can help with updating...
started by Valeriy Petrov 88 days ago
5 replies
Hello, good morning, good afternoon, or good evening. I would like to know if there is a way for a task (TP) to detect t...
started by jamoncito3dx 31 days ago
No replies yet
For some reason the MP3 file isn't playing back in my Bitsy game and I'm not sure what the problem is :( Here's the sett...
started by Philnemba Jan 28, 2023
3 replies
Hi everyone! I'm starting to use the Tunes tool and I love it! Can the Tune continue playing even when a dialogue box is...
started by Niebla Games 66 days ago
5 replies
Hi, I'm working on my first Bitsy game and I'm having trouble changing the avatar when moving from room to room. I would...
started by burke3gd 66 days ago
6 replies
I'm making my first Bitsy game as a gift to my partner for his birthday and I've run into a small snag. When clicking on...
started by Zutsuri 66 days ago
4 replies
For some reason, the outputs and inputs to the https://make .bitsy.org/. I tried working with different browsers and it...
started by EvaLancelot Jul 06, 2023
19 replies
I'm using Bitsy Color. For example, I have water tiles. I want them to always say "you can't swim" or whatever on any wa...
started by Akaki 82 days ago
5 replies
Hey! I love using Bitsy and I was wondering if folks here have brought this to after school programs or similar educatio...
started by Ronen Goldstein Dec 12, 2023
2 replies
This tutorial is useful for people wanting to make a basic RPG inventory system, a buy/sell system, etc. Example scenari...
started by Akaki 81 days ago
No replies yet
Hello. I was trying to overlap a tile, an item and a sprite, each with a different color, to get 3 colors on a single co...
started by gabfratr Aug 15, 2023
4 replies
Hi! Has anyone else had this issue? I was working on a bitsy game for a couple of weeks but recently every time I paint...
started by kenziekupyn Jan 02, 2024
6 replies
What I want to do is, inside an Exit, substitute out the target room's designation, for a variable. something like {exit...
started by earthan Nov 25, 2023
8 replies
Hiya!! i wanted to know if its possible to trigger and ending when the final of an item is used, lets say bread given to...
started by izalea Dec 23, 2023
1 reply
Hello! I am interested in the blip-o-matic tool. Is there still a way to paint tones on the grid like you can with the m...
started by Megan Condis Nov 01, 2023
3 replies
Hi this is might be very simple, but I couldn't find the answer in the documentation. I was wondering how to make it so...
started by vaasu Oct 07, 2023
10 replies
Hi everyone! So I've fallen in love with bitsy.. and I've done some messing about but as someone who has never done anyt...
started by spirit computer Dec 04, 2023
2 replies