Could you mark the zip file as for Windows in your edit page so I can download the game from the itch app? Thanks!
Recent community posts
One of the germs' dying sound was hilarious. xD
- The Mission screen should be skippable since it would be really painful going through that every time you die.
- Too smoky, I can't see.
- It would feel better if the camera on the last mission were zoomed out so I could see where the my bullets hit instead of spamming rockets at the boss.
One of the coolest game in this jam. Really juicy! And all the guns too.
The game really has some potentials.
The next time you could try to drop features until the most essential mechanics like health, death and shooting enemies. Put the art and music in. Then add more stuff in the remaining time.
Also, the music was kinda nice, but not really fit to the shooting mechanic of the game tho :P
Neato game! Almost forgot dinner playing this.
- The buttons: A bit awkward to select. I gotta click twice: Once to unfocus the currently selected button, another to select the button I want.
- The healthbars: I think a different color would make it easier to know which are my minions and which are the heroes
- A Hero Left count would be great: since they're all overlapping.
- Seems like their top priority is to kill every minion on the level. Because of this, it's unlikely to lose since I can spawn one footman on the leftmost to distract the heroes from my lair.
- What's with those minions lying on their backs?
Overall, the mechanics is pretty cool. A new kind of defence genre or something. :P
Edit: Fixing derpy formatting. Srsly, there should be a preview for comments.
For a moment, I almost stopped playing the game if it'd not been for the dialogues reading my mind:
- Ugg... There is so many...
- This is a torture.
or something along that line.
Also on my second play, I accidentally went back to the stair, all the files were gone and there's no going back so I no longer need to collect all the folders on that second floor. Freedom! :P
BTW, that shaky texts thing looks pretty cool.
First of all, I'm a big fan of this game genre and I just finished the game.
I have some questions I wanna ask: When did you first released the game to the world? and How did the game look back then?
I always wanted to create a game like this and wonder at which stage of the development I should get a following.