Why not tag your window uploads tho? There's people who use the itch app to download games.
Recent community posts
Yeah, that's a good idea. I was planning to enable the AI to guess your future position from your current position and velocity so that it would hit you perfectly. That would literally be a overkill :P
I got to 206! (probably not the highest :P)
I really like the combination of bomberman and endless runner.
But I think the game could've used more (you know) speed so it's more rushy and more endless-runner-focused which would live up to the game's title.
Just a couple of points:
- Like others have said, the footsteps are ridiculously loud but the thing is it doesn't seem to be the right sound of walking on grass.
- I think the game's scope might be too ambitious to finish in a week, so you guys may need to scope down the next time.
Cool rewind mechanic! But it would be better to use it for some problem solving rather than just collecting coins.
Something that could use some improvements is the game size, I mean, over 300 MB for a little game?
But I like that it went back to lower rez graphics. I really thought that there would be another level where the graphics would even go lower.
- I cannot use the mouse after game over so I gotta restart the game.
- The Enter key doesn't work even though it says "Press Enter to continue"
- Once the ball bounces horizontally (right and left, not diagonal), the game's just broken.
One of the germs' dying sound was hilarious. xD
- The Mission screen should be skippable since it would be really painful going through that every time you die.
- Too smoky, I can't see.
- It would feel better if the camera on the last mission were zoomed out so I could see where the my bullets hit instead of spamming rockets at the boss.
One of the coolest game in this jam. Really juicy! And all the guns too.
Neato game! Almost forgot dinner playing this.
- The buttons: A bit awkward to select. I gotta click twice: Once to unfocus the currently selected button, another to select the button I want.
- The healthbars: I think a different color would make it easier to know which are my minions and which are the heroes
- A Hero Left count would be great: since they're all overlapping.
- Seems like their top priority is to kill every minion on the level. Because of this, it's unlikely to lose since I can spawn one footman on the leftmost to distract the heroes from my lair.
- What's with those minions lying on their backs?
Overall, the mechanics is pretty cool. A new kind of defence genre or something. :P
Edit: Fixing derpy formatting. Srsly, there should be a preview for comments.
For a moment, I almost stopped playing the game if it'd not been for the dialogues reading my mind:
- Ugg... There is so many...
- This is a torture.
or something along that line.
Also on my second play, I accidentally went back to the stair, all the files were gone and there's no going back so I no longer need to collect all the folders on that second floor. Freedom! :P
BTW, that shaky texts thing looks pretty cool.
First of all, I'm a big fan of this game genre and I just finished the game.
I have some questions I wanna ask: When did you first released the game to the world? and How did the game look back then?
I always wanted to create a game like this and wonder at which stage of the development I should get a following.