Okay, I got to Level 4 but got frustrated before finishing it so I dunno if there's more levels.
Here's my feedback:
- The input is not fixed/responsive yet like others have said.
- I think the level design is not really good yet (I got stuck a lot, and in combination with the control, it's really hard to navigate around ). You seems to heavily rely on the player to restart the level to compensate for the level design. For that, I think the backstory (level 2)
could be removed could have been cut as a feature so you can focus on the level design and make it really good.
- The music is good though.
And for Level 4:
- The camera following the player is a bit slow.
- There's a collision bug on slopes that teleports me below the slopes when I touch the edge of the slope.
- You should add checkpoint before the enemies. It's already hard to get to that point and even harder to get through the first enemy.