SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Your top 3 for every category.

A topic by Jirushi created Jan 25, 2020 Views: 334 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (1 edit)

The jam is close to an end.
Some of us have played a lot of games, but it can be hard to remember them all and have an overview of the top games.
So it's now time to take a look at the list of games we played and compile the ones that stand out.

Here's my list:

Fun

1. Corrupted
  2. Teaching Bird
  3. BugBot Beatdown

Simplicity

1. Square Rabbit
  2. bugventure
  3. Glitched Multiverse

Visuals

1. VSYNC: OFF
  2. Glitch Climb
  3. JayTea's Intentional Bugs

Sound

2. JayTea's Intentional Bugs
  3. Huge tie between The Course and Beta Tester

Creativity

1. her body unswept by laughter.
  2. Teaching Bird
  3. white rectangle

Topic

1. Corrupted
  2. Glitch Climb
  3. Legend of Glitchrun

Overall

2. Teaching Bird
  3. 1 Bit, 2 Bit, 3 Bit, Four.

It took me a while to make my list and there were a lot of ties to break, but I hope you'll do the same!

Submitted

thank you so much for rating my game. I haven't seen some of these games yet so thank you and I'll be checking them out soon 

Submitted(+1)

I don't remember it that well, lol. But "white rectangle" and "outer bounds" were my favorite games overall. :D

Submitted(+2)

Too bad I didn't make your list, but there's a lot of great game there. I loved Teaching Bird, White Rectangle, and I think that "Outer Bounds" should be there, one of my favorites!

I made a collection "Best of WOWIE JAM 2", but I didn't post it. It's in my profile though

Submitted (3 edits) (+1)

Yeah, I tried to play a lot of less rated games and some big ones, but I missed a lot of the in-between ones, sorry.
Imma try it now though.
And if your game is good, I'm sure it'll end up in someone else's list.

Submitted (1 edit)

wow! awesome job putting this list together, and i feel honored to be a part of it! thanks for all your diligence and attentive playing!

edit: im gonna try to make my own list today after work!

Submitted

Oh man, thanks! I realized this week that pretty much the only category I can hold my own in is "Fun".

I'm honored to be on your list here!