Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

My First Jam!

A topic by Lythmass created Aug 10, 2019 Views: 942 Replies: 25
Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 22Next pageLast page
Submitted (3 edits)

I am really excited about this jam. I just started learning game development one month ago. And I've progressed so much in this time, but I am still a beginner and I have so much to learn. When I first saw the trailer of this jam, I was so happy and joined instantly, thinking that I will gain a great experience... I don't care about winning or losing, because my desire for this jam is to learn more and be proud of my work. 

Yeah this will also be my first time. Tough I have been working with unity for some time but never had a chance to test my skills. Gl btw

same

Submitted

Yeah, it's my first time as well! Good luck!

(1 edit)

First time too. With my capabilities there will be no sound and no graphics. I don't even know if I will do anything. Good luck everyone!

Submitted

it doesn't have to be pretty, lean on your strengths for game jams, it's my first one too and I'm pretty excited!

Submitted

same, this will be my first game jam. I have very minimal expirience with creating games but hopefully I will be able to finish something that im proud of, and get some good expirience. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES!!

Mine too

Submitted

My first time too good luck

If you are interested in working on a team, me and one other person who are still new are making a team together if you want in.

Submitted

Thanks, but I am not ready for working in team yet, I prefer solo for now. Good luck in your work! 

Submitted

Guys,good luck for everyone.My first jam was 1 month ago.It will be ok,don鈥檛 be scared.

A very easy programm to make sound is Bosca Ceoil,you can learn this in just 1-2 hours

Submitted

Thank you so much for the recommendation!

First Online GameJam for me... Maybe this will be the first game I ever finish... :D

Submitted

I've never finished a game either.

Submitted

It's my first game jam too. God bless all beginners.

I know how to use gdevelop, but I really wanna learn Godot.I started learning Godot a week ago and I am getting some understanding of it but I can make a game with gdevelop without any tutorials but vice versa for Godot. Which engine should I choose?Plz help me

GDevelop is no-code engine and you say you are good at it, then go for it! I think you should be able to finish game in a week definitely with enough inspiration! Good Luck! :)

Submitted

Use what you are comfortable with it will guarantee you finishing your game.  Just to mention I also was in the godot and gdevelop scenario 馃槃

This is my first one as well! So excited!

It's my first jam too,  just remember you got this. :)

Best wishes!

Submitted

Thanks and good luck everyone!

It's my first one as well

Deleted post
Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 22Next pageLast page