Jobs
Tags

If anyone needs some music loops for their game I'm down to take requests

A topic by murgatroyd created Feb 09, 2021 Views: 1,837 Replies: 75
Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 34 · Next page · Last page
(+3)

Just hit me up, I'll do one track per person for free

Submitted

I would love to use a community made track!

Sure, when you start working on your entry/whenever you're ready, just let me know what you're looking for and I can get started on it

Submitted(+1)

Hey! it's me again, so I have started working and it will be a short linear story that starts with an even shorter recap (about the background story, characters, etc. ) so could you make a medieval-themed intro loop to play while showing photos and the text?

P.s: I usually add music at the end of the project so if you are busy right now that's not a problem you don't have to rush or even make it.

(+1)

Yeah, starting on it now!

(+1)

It's available for download at https://soundcloud.com/akkazzam/mlkvr

Submitted

You are a great talent buddy I love it!

Unfortunately, I can't use it on the initial release after finishing the first playable version I submitted the game and heading to bed right now but my first task tomorrow is to add it with the intro.

Thank you so much for your time.

Submitted

Can I have an intense and cartoon music, the duration doesn't matter to me. I'm starting the game when the game jam starts.

Hey there! Could you explain a little more what you mean by "intense" and "cartoon"?

Submitted

What I mean by Intense is like a fast paced drum beat, and by cartoony I mean like 8 bit music. if you can do that that would be great. Thank you.

Sure

The file is ready, how would you like me to get it to you?

Submitted

Can you give it to me through .wav file. Thank you for making the music for me

You can download it free on my SoundCloud profile here: https://soundcloud.com/akkazzam

Submitted(+1)

Thank you so much! It's great

Submitted

Hi! If you're still available can you make a fast-paced loop? 

Yeah, any other specifications?

Submitted

No, that's it haha. I'll credit you btw.

sounds good!

https://soundcloud.com/akkazzam/sets/brackeys-trackeys-free-loops

Submitted(+1)

Thank you so much! It's perfect!

Submitted

I like making music myself but I was wondering what you use to make your music.

(+1)

I use Logic Pro X personally, but you can make great music on quite a few free DAWs, like Garageband and FL Studio

Submitted

Hey man, if you're still down for it I would appreciate a music loop.

Yeah, what are you thinking?

Submitted

Something like the old Zelda's games

(1 edit) (+1)

Can you also sign me up? I will say the specs in the first day of the jam if it's alright.

Sure

(+1)

Sorry for the wait brother(or sister), can I ask for a music that is atmospheric, moody, and dream-like world. Like the music of Christopher Larkin's Dirthmouth, Greenpath or Crystal Peak, or some Journey-ish style.

Sorry for this inconvenience. I'll make sure to add your name, not just in credits, in my game.

Happy Valentines Day to you❤

No problem, it's now available for download at https://soundcloud.com/akkazzam/armanlone

(1 edit) (+1)

Your music really captivated what I was looking for (a sad dream world).

As my thank you, would you likely to give it a name? If you can't that's ok...

Thank you very much! 

No, that's fine :) i'm glad the track works for you

(1 edit) (+1)

Hey man, I'm sorry about not using your music for this jam. I've got no time to build the game because of schoolwork and burnout. I'll find time to create the game and add your music. :)

Don't worry about it haha I'm in the same boat

(+1)

sign me up as well if u could :3 

(+1)

Sure man hit me up I would love a track

Cool, any specifications?

(+1)

ambience music would be great 

any specs beyond ambient?

Submitted(+1)

can you make one for me?

Yeah, what are you looking for?

Submitted(+1)

Must be used on Makecode arcade, I could use something else but I wanted to restrict myself, I also can't read sheet music and need to code in the music.

What do you mean "must be used on Makecode"? is there some kind of restriction on audio files in Makecode?

Submitted

As I said, I could use something else but I wanted to restrict myself, also it should only sound like MS-DOS games without a soundcard(or Tandy sound)

Submitted

also I can't import audio files, I need the notes, but I can't read sheet music

Oh, so you need a MIDI file?

Submitted

I don't have a way to look at a midi file right now. Its ok, I can make something on my own

Submitted

sorry if I was wasting your time

Submitted

Its ok if you won't do it.

(+1)

any intense music would do! I will make sure to give you credit :)

(+1)

voila https://soundcloud.com/akkazzam/some-weeb-on-itchio

Thanks dude :D! 

(+1)

do u have a discord? And is this free?

I do not have a discord but I should probably make one. And yes, this is free.

(+1)

Umm... I don't know whether I'll enter this game jam, but i'd love a short, tense (ish)  8-bit loop for another game if your down to make one!

(+1)

Can you make me a slow, chill'n track like lofi-hiphop? like this: 

lmao yeah

Submitted(+1)

if you're still down, can I have one that is inspires a sense of adventure and battle, fantasy ish, and 8-bit?

Submitted(+1)

Hey! Thanks for doing this for everyone, that's really nice of you.

We were hoping to have a fast-paced, sci-fi themed loop that would run for the majority of the game. The game itself is going to be arcade-like and simplistic, so it doesn't have to be anything too fancy. Just something nice that you can listen to for a while and get into the battle mood :)

(+1)

If you are still making awesome music for the community, could you make me some "adventurous" music? I am making a game involving wizards and monsters, hope that helps. Thanks in advance!

(+1)

Any chance you’re still making music track loops for people if so. The game theme I need a track for is like medieval hack and slash so something lord of the rings vibes would be killer. My discord is Capital i instead of L so Iuke#9858.

Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 34 · Next page · Last page