Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
202 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hi all! Michael here . I'm going to teach you how to embed your 3D models from Sketchfab into the forums and your game p...
started by Cal Dec 01, 2015
5 replies
Post all your finest 3D art here. Read this guide to learn how to post your 3D models using Sketchfab This is the best t...
started by Cal Dec 01, 2015
36 replies
Hi, I've been a game developer since 2018 and I worked on making 2D and needed to make my first 3D game any one can help...
started by Rwanda games 4 days ago
No replies yet
Hi everyone, It’s been a while…I’ve been super busy with music and other stuff. I’m back to creating images for...
started by Eric Matyas Jul 06, 2020 Last page
71 replies
Free to use animated spider Creature fbx format with uvmap only need to credit me coa https://coasite.itch.io/creature2
started by coasite 9 days ago
No replies yet
Get to the juicy sculpting details right away by using this Male Blockout. Let's face it, while essential, blocking out...
started by owlhowell 77 days ago
1 reply
3 replies
I suppose it might be the long way but I traditionally work in Unreal Engine and have been growing in experience with Me...
started by BLUNT DMC 60 days ago
No replies yet
Hi, I started making a 3D version of bloons td and I need an artist to make the monkeys and projectiles.
started by bishi1 62 days ago
No replies yet
I just downloaded unity, and I have a big problem: I don’t know what to use to model characters. I tried tinkercad bec...
started by Joeysquatch12 74 days ago
5 replies
Hello, my name is Cristiano. I am a freelancer 3D artist working with Blender 3D software. You can see my portfolio here...
started by CristianoSimao 78 days ago
No replies yet
So this project felt a bit too small to post about in the releases board, and..well, I have questions. I make social VR...
started by Lhannan Feb 06, 2022
No replies yet
Hi I put together a little free package from my existing asset packages! I hope you like it. https://fantasyhavenassets...
started by Fantasy Haven Assets Jan 21, 2022
No replies yet
Hi! I have a small question for all game developers: What kind of low poly 3D asset pack do you guys want? A wild west s...
started by Fantasy Haven Assets Jan 14, 2022
2 replies
Hi Everyone, Really nice Game Art Contest coming up! The challenge is to create the art for an arcade coin-op in an arca...
started by NinaMaf Jan 12, 2022
No replies yet
started by PYRO Dec 12, 2021
4 replies
The king is dead! Long live the king! Game Of Google Play
started by Insilentium Dec 25, 2021
No replies yet
Hi! I have finished my alpine house for you! I have also uploaded it for you on scatchfab, so you can see it from all si...
started by Fantasy Haven Assets Dec 21, 2021
No replies yet
Hi guys i am currently working on my hyper casual game , i am looking for 3D artists to collaborate with since i dont ha...
started by MertcanBayraktar Nov 29, 2021
1 reply
At the moment our team is in need of а low-poly modeler and unfortunately we can't find one yet. Some tips?
started by Yareel 3D - Sexuality Gamified Dec 01, 2021
No replies yet
I made a bed model for free using in yours game projects Take it Bed's assets
started by DeKiV Nov 28, 2021
No replies yet
https://anonstoner.itch.io/3d-dragon
started by Anonstoner Nov 13, 2021
No replies yet