Wrote a companion tool for my Improved Random Portraits mod.
Download - Includes exe and source.
Meant to help assist with renaming files in a portrait pack to follow the tags. Requires .NET 4.0 or newer, I think. Only tested on Windows, but theoretically might work via mono on other OS's. Assists with viewing and setting tags for a portrait collection by renaming the portrait and body files in sync.
See Readme.txt for usage directions.
- Allow for portrait only collections.
- Enter key always applies.
- Escape key resets.
- Filters for portraits missing specific attributes.
Version 1.1 - Focus on the file list after applying.
- Move pruple/skin tags to skin section - Fix tag for Elves.
- Fixed Male regex matching in settings.json - Fixed Bark to Dark in settings.json
Version 0.5 and older, see Readme.txt in download.