Couldn't do it - I got blocked off.
Recent community posts
Exactly, and I didn't see any red flash. Unfortunately the game auto-saved when I submitted the turn, soI don't think it can be recreated. I suppose I can try to send an Urchin in next turn and see what happens.
In my current game I was able to evict his Urchin from a Church. But when I tried to infiltrate it with one of my own, I kept getting a message that it was blocked. There are two neutral Thugs blocking it, but the third side was wide open.
Having played the tutorial, a skirmish game against the AI, and a few turns of multiplayer,I have a couple of thoughts and questions:
1) Zooming in and out of the map should be in the tutorial. I didn't know I could until I discovered it by accident.
2) Cursor placement needs fine tuning. When placing it over a building it sometimes brings up the option to scout the square next to it.
3) Charity is overpowered and makes some victory points too easy to get. Perhaps allow it only before any other actions and have it end the turn.
4) Are games with more than two players in the works?
5) LIkewise, how about a perk for each playable Master Thief?
Actually rather than restart the tutorial from the beginning(it would be nice if you could save it, or there was an autosave) I just jumped into a skirmish game and found that with the basics I was pretty much able to pick the rest of it up on my own. I still lost to the AI, but by only one point, which isn't so bad, I guess.