Welp, thank for playing I guess
Recent community posts
- Once I'll go into creating bridge mode (F), I have no idea how to get out of it since I don't have the resources required.
- Imo, you tried to implement too much mechanics you forgot about the overall look of the game. (not saying that I'm that much better, but I'll learn a lot after abandoning lot of my projects)
- Try to focus on 1-2 mechanics and see if it'll work. You can always add new mechanic down the road.
- Your assets doesn't always have to look good imo but at least put some effort in it.
- This is only my opinion, I'm sorry if it sound offensive. It just that you remind me of my old self.
Greetings, thank you for allowing me this opportunity. My is game called "Another Planet" just as the theme.
Here's the link: https://sh1ft15.itch.io/another-planet
This's my first jam ever so I hope I didn't do anything wrong here.
All the arts, codes and sfx (Bfxr) is done by me except for the background music.
- Sprite work and BGM is amazing
- I would prefer faster shooting animation (it's too slow imo)
- Maybe make the bullet collision more juicy (squeeze the sprite size, push the enemy a bit etc)
- Maybe reduce the build resolution just for the demo (my 1920x1080 monitor cannot fit the whole game screen unless I'll go full screen haha)
- Brilliant proof of concept (am tempting to make something similar)
- Excellent use of light effect to cover up the simplicity of the player and enemy sprites
- Use different color for the "former lives" so that the we know which player we're currently controlling
- Maybe ignore collision between "former lives" and current player (it's hard to move around if your path is blocked)
- Maybe reduce the number for "former lives"
I was smiling the whole time I played this.
- Great animation and sprites work
- Just need to put more variety in term of fallen objects (maybe the object move in zig zag pattern instead of just fall straight down)
Cool! I was wondering what sort of game it is with all that loading haha
If you're not confident with your creative capability, try to use free assets. It'll help you visualize the final game and you can use it as reference as well.
- Nice sfx and atmosphere
- My character got stuck on that platform, collision issue maybe
- Am using keyboard for control,I feel like sometime the jump button does not trigger while running (maybe only me)