Gave it a fair number of runs, eventually managed to get out by blowing up the wall above the gates. Some notes:
- Occasionally the cavern part wouldn't get loaded
- I felt like there wasn't any real way to fight the tiny bots once they aggro'd. Despite their size, kicking and shots only paralyzed them so I'd have to use a whole red barrel to kill them. Running away wouldn't help since they never lost aggro.
- Bubble movement felt inconsistent. Since it's important movement tech it'd be nice for it to be consistent
- Jumping into the gorge lets you skip the entire first segment, I used this a lot :^)
- Your 'C' button is bound to a debug camera that I couldn't figure out how to exit. Seeing as the last game I played had 'C' as crouch, I ended up losing a lot of runs to it.
- Lack of saves was annoying
- Carts and enemy ecosystem were cool, but they were complex enough that I didn't really want to get involved with them.
- Carrying anything heavy was annoying, even for just a couple meters. The bubble should make heavy items count as lighter than they are for the purpose of carrying.