• Escape by Esbol
  • Mr. President can you explain the hamsters by J
  • Timer's overdrive 1.0.05 LagFix by Zlyudchik
  • Redemption at Outpost 56 by Midnight Mastodons
  • Bloodhack by averan
  • The Watchers by Sypher Games Studios
  • evo by blikzz
  • Whale Wars #IWantToCreate by RDVvsTheWorld

Winners please use the following form and include your User name here and real name, home town and e-mail. We will verify and send out the prizes. BadDoge please also include mailing address. Select "General" for topic.

Thanks for participating we will be doing another one in next month or so keep a eye out!

Form: http://www.clickteam.com/contact-us

Show post...

What to do, If I have a standard version CTF2.5? =(

Submitted(+2)

Congratulations to all of the winners!

:)

Host

sorry about that, Form: http://www.clickteam.com/contact-us

Show post...

I have Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard(Steam). What should i do?

Something with it, give this copy to a friend or something. I am sure you can trade it for something nice.

Deleted 7 years ago
(+1)

NO NO NO You need to click the link he gave and fill it out there, dont fill it out here, thats personal info

Show post...

Thank you so much!

Show post...

Please, help. How to fill (*Enquiry)? (I use Google translate)

(+1)

All i put was this:

Itch.io Name: (Your name)

for #IWantToCreate

Thats all i put.

Show post...

the mail has arrived.

(+1)

For you maybe, but i did not recieve any e-mail confirmation. Why would that be?

Host(+1)

Of course Sypher now I have no way of e-mailing you the winnings, cause well, Can't e-mail with out you know, a e-mail....

Deleted 7 years ago
(1 edit) (+1)

I sent it again, put both my itch.io name and real name in the Name Box, my first name first. So if you see something from someone named Collin L. thats me.

Submitted(+1)

Wel done to the winners!

:)

Submitted(+1)

Clickteam and Itch.io staff will judge each game and provide 40% of the score, 60% comes from the user votes.

QUESTION: Regarding the judges scores, were they implemented and when? Can we see what the judges scored us?

Show post...

I'm interested too (they do not exist)

we will not see them. Just know that your end score was not really affected too much by Clickteam. The main score was really affected by the users. But there is no way to see what they voted

Submitted(+1)

Please understand how weighted averages work, Sypher Games Studios.

If you took the 4.232 (60%) overall of the "winning" entry and weighed what it deserves (1/5) (40%) against it, it would come out to a weighted average of 2.9392. If you gave LoadedTeaspoon's entry what it deserves, (about 3/5) it would come out with a weighted average of 3.6630000000000003.

If you gave Dave C's entry what it deserves (5/5) it would come out with a weighted average of 4.1942.

Clickteam - please do right by the community and utilize the 60%/40% split that were a part of the rules.

Host

Dave as mentioned previously, we didn't understand we could not weight our votes in the system, it is wholly our fault and missunderstanding of the system on our part.

Submitted

I know now, but when I made that post 5 days ago I don't think that info was disclosed..

Deleted 7 years ago
Deleted 7 years ago
Submitted

Am I supposed to fill out technical support?

Submitted

Yeee, i sent my mailing adress and other cool information.

Do you get message by dogedoge.guy@gmail.com? It`s my message! *0*

Thank you community and Clickteam!

congrats on winning first, ignore the jealousy some other people have. :)

Submitted (1 edit)

WARNING! MNasons got 69 reviews by 'promoting his game to friends', so a majority are likely biased 5 star ratings. The median score is exactly the same as the raw (average) score, meaning there was only votes with all categories with one star and votes with all 5 stars in all categories. So the legitimate votes would have all been 1 star (rightfully so) and his friends all giving 5 stars, where most people got 10-15 votes he outnumbers us with 60 (by 'advertising' but no 40 people all give 5 star ratings, so can confirm he used alternate accounts) and outnumbered us to the point where his score is on average 4.2 . This competition has been cheated! MNasons was collectively judged by my game development club to easily be the worst entry there was, I could make it myself in 30 minutes! What am I supposed to say to them now, that the very game has won by him flooding it with biased 5 star ratings, and all our efforts have been a complete waste of time? My heart goes out to the other contestants that have poured in time and effort and are also met with this butchering result. If this isn't revoked I may need to spread this competition's disaster so more people are aware of the undeserving 1st place winner. Clickteam, do something about this!

(+1)

to me that isn't cheating, but rather an extremely smart tactic that none of us thought of. He was able to win by telling his friends and family to vote honestly, and know your mad because you didn't think of that too. He said all the reviews were honest, so what's the big deal? I'm going to believe him considering his game was actually good, meaning all those high reviews didn't lie

Submitted

I filled out the upgrade form! and added my shipping address to the comments I already have the standard version however is it possible for me to get the html or flash version instead?

Deleted 7 years ago
Host(+2)

Who has mailed in using the form so far (Form: http://www.clickteam.com/contact-us)

Grand Prize

• (SENT IN) MNasons by BadDoge

Runner up

• (SENT IN) Back of my Mind by LoadedTeaspoon

Honorable Mentions

• (NOTHING) Aurlean Colors by Zusero
  • (NOTHING) Area 52 by Dave C
  • (DID NOT SEND IN REAL NAME) Escape by Esbol
  • (NOTHING) Mr. President can you explain the hamsters by J
  • (NOTHING) Timer's overdrive 1.0.05 LagFix by Zlyudchik
  • (SENT IN) Redemption at Outpost 56 by Midnight Mastodons
  • (NOTHING) Bloodhack by averan
  • (SENT IN) The Watchers by Sypher Games Studios
  • (NOTHING) evo by blikzz
  • (NOTHING) Whale Wars #IWantToCreate by RDVvsTheWorld

For those who haven't sent in yet, remember I need full name and e-mail as well as which game you made and your itch.io user name please.

Submitted

Sorry for silly questions -.-

SENT IN - mean prize already sent? But i don`t get clickteam fusion developer / UWP exporter. Maybe i don`t understand something? xDD

Thank you for all!

He means that you sent-in the e-mail to them,

Submitted

oh, thanks. =)

Show post...

I sent a letter whith the text:

game name: Escape

name: Esbol

last name: A****v

e-mail: e**************com

Show post...

When the next contest?

probably in 1-2 months.

Submitted

Hello, I've already filled the form yesterday and received the automatic confirmation of it. I'm going to fill it again today but I'm getting a little worried about it.

don't fill it out again today, they will send out the prizes in a few days

Submitted (2 edits)

Was just a little bit worried because the post above states that I haven't filled it yet. :)

It may take a second for them to Update this, and they may have forgotten to update this list at all. Don't worry though, if you sent it, they got it.

Submitted

Ok, thanks for the reply. :)

Submitted

Did you guys get it now? and do you guys mine if I get the html exporter instead?

Due to the different prices, you cannot get an exporter instead.

Submitted

I sent in another mail. Did you guys get it? My E-mail is rdvvstheworld@gmail.com

Submitted(+1)

I filled in the form but I didn't recieve a response yet.

nobody has yet.