Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

OFFICIAL TEAMS / HELP WANTED: Post your skills here and find a team Sticky

A topic by angrysmile created Aug 18, 2020 Views: 10,251 Replies: 370
Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 171Next pageLast page
Host (1 edit) (+3)

In need of a team? If you are looking to team up, please feel free to post below and find a home for your skills. Also feel free to meet up and chat on the Beginner's Circle discord https://discord.gg/xsX5RK4. 

There are more than one page, make sure to look at all the pages

(+2)

Hello there! i'm a developer new to Godot, but i have already made a "full" (it's kinda short and buggy) game on roblox! I'm mainly a programmer.

Hey! You used roblox too? Nice! Me too!

ive been using roblox for 3 years and godot for half a year, i can help ya out!

(-1)

Neat!

(+2)

i am a beginner and looking to do my first game jam that i here most people suggesting me to join them to gain experience and get to meet people

are using unity?

yes im using unity

I want to help ! I have sme exprience with unity how can I contact you , discord ?

can use some unity

(+1)

I麓m a beginner, know how to program and have a musician friend, some artist here?

(+1)

hey I can do pixel art / 2d art but I am looking to participate to do some coding as well as long as that's fine with you I'd enjoy being part of the team my discord is zoo#4125 if you want to contact me!

I'm beginner too. I'd like to cooperate. I'm mostly 3D artist but I can make some 2d.

Submitted

Hey beginner here as well! I work a lot with 3d art, I usually fall in the technical artist area. Would love to work on something together! Unreal is the engine I know the best

Deleted 2 years ago
(+1)

Hi, I am very new to all of this and would love a partner to help me learn and create.  I am a very fast and efficient learner I just need a teacher.

(1 edit)

Hi! Im Bill Cipher( just kidding XD ) and I can teach you the secrets of the universe( mostly how to make good games using the godot engine )!

Im currently working on a cricket game for mobile and next, I plan to make devkits for people who want to be designers using the godot engine, to make games without code!

My discord ID is : SoalReaperCaptain#7773

(+1)

Hi again,

I would love for you to help me but I do not ad cannot get discord.  If we could talk on here that would be much appreciated!

but it is hard to teach here. You can just simply make a discord account.

but it is hard to teach here. You can just simply make a discord account.

No, I am sorry to mess you around like this but I just can't get it.  

If you have any more ideas please let me know.

how about zoom?

Ah! No my stupid computer doesn't have enough room.

I am really sorry about wasting your time like this  :(

If I can get those things soon then I will contact you again.

(-1)

Uh...zoom and discord both are on websites...

Oh...Really?

Huh, weird whenever I click on it, it says that I don't have room.  Sorry!

I am terrible with computery things!

Anyway I will not waste your time anymore.  You have already helped me!  I now at least understand what discord is! :) Thanks so much!

Glad I could help 馃槂

help?

? any problem? Go ahead share, ill help :)

hey dude I am also a newbie in game dev with unity game engine we could team up if u like....?

I am avalible how can I contact you , preferably discord , I use Unity as well

Hello, i'm new to the game jam univers, i work in general in Love2D, SDL and Unreal Engine, but open to Godot.. I'm new to this world but i'm dev since 30 years now! I want to put my gaming passion to a new level! :) I want to participate! 

(+1)(-1)

Hi. 

If someone is in need of my skills I鈥檓 keen to join a team. I鈥檓 more of a programmer than anything else but I can possibly do some other tasks if needed.

I have experience with C/C++, Assembly, Java, Objective C (Mac, not iOS), Allegro, SDL, C#, VB.NET, DirectX, OpenGL, Android, Unreal Engine, Phaser, Wwise, FMOD, HTML5, Javascript, Cordova, Photoshop, Sketchbook, Maya, ZBrush and Logic Pro.

We can make team together. Im artist.

Do you think you could make a text adventure with some basic visual effects/quirks?

I'm a writer, can help if you'd like to team up

Submitted

Hi, I'm a composer and sound designer. Can I help you out?

i work with scrach wana make a game together

(1 edit) (+1)

Hi im a student for Computer Science, I am Junior developer in Unity 3D, please review my prototipe projects of my last job. I have experience in basic 3D motions and mechanics, 2D motions and mechanics. Calculus 1,2 and 3 . POO , singletons and basic game design. I can use GIT and the services of GitHub, GitLab, etc. We can use Trello for the organization :) 

We can co-op. I'm artist.

Oh great, add me on Discord:  ED#3028 , Im peruvian, but i can speak a little english

(1 edit)

Hi, I am a little developer and I am good with Unity and I know a lot of things in 3D; Move player, camara following player, trigger things, etc.

I can also handle Consruct 3 and Ddevelopment too (both websites).

I can be in your team!
Add me in Discord: Federico#6128

(I also speak Spanish but I can speak English well) ;)

Submitted(+1)

Hey! Im Nahuel Pavano, from Argentina. Im a musician/songwriter and begginer programmer and godoteer. Looking for people to work with! I can do FX and Music but i would love to work on the programming part.

Submitted

Hey Nawelus, nice to meet you!
Your skill, musician and songwriter, is just what my team needs. I also want someone else to help with the programmers of my team but we are basically using Unity instead of Godot. Are you still available and interested in joining a team?

Submitted

hey!! I would love to participate, contact me.

mail:  nahuepavano@gmail.com

Buenas! Yo tambi茅n soy de Argentina. Tengo 17 y vengo estudiando dibujo y animaci贸n hace un tiempo ya. Me interesa mucho el dise帽o de videojuegos, hacer narrativas interesantes con mec谩nicas creativas.
Estos son algunos de mis trabajos:

Este es mi discord, porfavor escribime 馃榿
(Pablo Chamber#5034)

Submitted

te mande solicitud de discord! Tremendo lo que haces! 

(+3)

Hi, I'm new to game jams but I have made some simple games before, and I would love to make something in a team.

I can do coding and some design/assets, and some music if needed.

Atm I'm mostly using Unity but I'm open to try anything else!

(+2)

Hi!

I'm new to game jams as well, but i'm currently working on a simple wave based top down shooter with abilities.
My weakness is music.  It would be nice to work in duo. Here's my dc: NightM#6427

Contact me if you are interested!

(+1)

I can help with graphic stuff :)

Hi, do you want to join us? If so, what's your Discord #? :)

(+1)

hey there:) i'm a composer/sound designer looking to collaborate on my first game jam, do y'all need some sounds??

Hi!

We'd love to have you on our team as well :D do you have Discord?

If so, send me a message at JuulH#9361, I'll add you to a group chat.

(+1)

i'll send you a message for sure:) 

(+1)

sent you a friend request on discord :) 

(-1)

Kopero#0421

(-1)

Kopero#0421

Submitted(+1)

Hey 3d and technical artist here! I do a lot with model creations and texture creation! I usually use unreal but I鈥檓 up for learning more about unity if you鈥檙e interested!

Hey, sorry but we're most likely going to be doing a 2D game for this jam.

Anyways, good luck, and I hope you can find a good team! :)

I have some simple prototype, im doing mostly programming unity/c# so if you need me feel free to add RoiBoosh#3223

(+1)

Hey! I'm on a team of two. We're both trained programmers and I also create music. We're looking for an artist to complete the team composition! 2D or 3D is fine. If you're interested contact me on discord: BlackCat#3831

Submitted(+1)

Heyy! I can do some basic Pixel art and animation and I also wanted to learn a bit if coding, I've sent you a request under the name of Bloodwing, let me know if you're still open!

(1 edit)

I'd like to co-op https://discord.gg/sPnxkVj

Deleted post

I'd like to team with you, i've been programming using Unity for about 7 months. I sent you a friend request i'm AJCooper88!

Deleted post

can i join too?

Deleted post

i do programming my programming language is python with pygame

ps just letting you know pygame is for making games for python

Hi there. I am an experienced sound designer looking for a team to work with. My experience is in film, television and radio. I have also designed and recorded/edited dialogue for games but never been involved in the whole process. Hit me up!

Hello. We're a team of three members we are looking for a Sound designer tell me if you want to join our team    Mohammed Almustafa#9248

Hi there,

I would love to. What do you work in? Do you have any previous games? Where are you based?

Cheers,

Rob

Hello, You seem very excited 

Our team is made up of two programmers, one artist and now a Sound designer

Here our group linkhttps://discord.gg/SU63Ks

Hey Mohammed. The link expired I think. Can you send another one. Sorry. Thanks!

Rob

https://discord.gg/WWH8Sg

(1 edit)

Hi! I am a junior at Chapman and want to show off all the cool things I have been making personally and for school. If you want to see more of my java and C++ code, please go to my github https://github.com/MagPie0

hi there! i only made a few games so far but i still consider myself new at it. I mainly know Unity and C#. I am also a 3D artist! let me know if you're interested in working together!

Hello :) This would be my first game and Im willing to team up if you'd like. Im a sound designer and music composer so lmk if you're in need of that.

Submitted

Hey I鈥檓 a 3d and technical artist with a pretty decent grasp on unreal! If you鈥檙e interested in workin together just let me know!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hey! I'm a computer engineer and I've been working as a programmer for the past 5 years, but I'm a newbie on game development. My experience is split in several languages, C, C#, Java, Node and so on.  Terrible at art related tasks. Reply if you want to team up to build our first shitty game.

(+1)

First shitty game with pixel shit. I'm in.

Hey! this is my first jam, but I've been doing sound design and foley projects for film and tv for a similar amount of time as you. Is there any space for an audio guy in your team?

My discord: Kopero#0421

Sent, my name there's RobRomo :)

Submitted

Hello, I have a background in software engineering, and I am looking to get into game development. I have been working with Unity on my own for a couple of weeks now, and would like to team up with some creative people to help with my first game jam.

(1 edit)

https://discord.gg/sPnxkVj

Hi there! Im a sound designer and music composer and this would be my first attempt at a game. If you're down to team up let me know :)

Submitted

Hello, if you are still looking for a group to join we have a few people getting together on discord https://discord.gg/tCEkEr

We don't have a music or sound designer yet, so we would love to have you.  I

Sweet! That sounds great. I'll get in that discord right now :)

Hi I'm looking for a team to join, do you need help?

Hello. I still consider myself a beginner in making games even though i finished a couple of games on here. However I have a good amount of knowledge of Unity and the C# language. I am also a passionate 3D Artist. let me know if you want to work together. 

I will be happy to cooperate. I'm 3d artist. My portfolio: perko.artstation.com

Submitted(+2)(-1)

Hello. I just graduated college and have a full time job. But I really want to explore my passion in Game Development. I consider myself a fast learner and would really like to learn Unity very much. I have a background in Computer Science Engineering  and can code in several languages. Would really love to be a part of a team in this Jam considering I have a job as well. Thanks alot in advance!

Submitted

Sorry I found a team. Good Luck though!

Viewing posts 1 to 20 of 171Next pageLast page