Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

OFFICIAL TEAMS / HELP WANTED: Post your skills here and find a team Sticky

A topic by angrysmile created Aug 18, 2020 Views: 10,248 Replies: 370
Viewing posts 152 to 171 of 171 · Previous page · First page

Hi I am looking for a team  i have had expereanc in a game jam before and i am willing to do art for the game and sound to

What’s going on guys! I go by the name Kavelos.

Looking to join a team and bring my skills to the table. I am a songwriter, sound designer, and audio engineer.

Absolutely love making soundtracks and SFX for games. If you’re looking for someone with experience in music and sound design don’t feel shy to reach out.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

hi i am an 2d / 3d artest do you need one ?

I don’t. Mainly just a music guy.  I’m in the same boat as you. Looking for a home.

Deleted 3 years ago

Hi, me and my friend are looking for a 2d artist and a sound designer, we are two programmer, this is our first game jam. I'm actually working on a game just to practice (you can find a gif  on my profile). We are here if you want to enter in our Team.

Hi I am a 2d artist and can do sound if need be can I join you team?

Deleted 3 years ago

I sent you a friend request

Hi I'm a producer, can I help you ?

Sure :) Give me your Discord.

Submitted

Hello, I am a Unity programmer/Pixel Artist looking to team up with either a programmer or an artist and also a composer. I participated in the previous Beginner Circle Jam and had such a good experience, I thought I would do it again. You can checkout my previous work and find out more about me here:
https://www.kreatorbus.com/profilepage?profileId=5e549b3af930c92294344eb8
I pretty much work in the 2D space. Also, I would prefer working with people in the EST, CST, or PST timezones to make meetings easier.
For anyone interested, I can be contacted through my email address:

ralphyua@hotmail.com

Thanks

I am i need of a team , i know the basics with unity any help is welcome , Diacord is my main way to comunicate , if anyone wants to help me I will tell them my Discord name in the replys thanks

Hi ! I'm beginner and have producing skills in cinema. Would like to try producing video games. Can someone help me in small hyper-casual projects ? :)

I want a team that can program, and I don't mean with game engines, I mean actual scripts, if anyone would like to join please let me know

What's your role inside a team?

(1 edit)

Your choice, here is a list of what you can do -
programming graphics

programming AI(if needed)

programming player controls(if needed)

testing the game

also the game will be made in html5 with js and css

But my question is what's YOUR role not mine :)

oh im going to be in programming  player controls.

Beginner narrative designer/game writer here! I can write for a game, and I have some minor programming knowledge, so I'd love to learn more. Anyone know would be valuable for a narrative designer?

I'm Lucas,a 16 years old Brazilian. Trying to learn pixel art for games. I study pixel art for a month, but I want to try to take my art for a game.

hi i have some tips for beggining pixel artist 

you prob dont need it tho

Of course i need. I'm sorry not answer sooner, I was speaking with a team that want me to participate with them. Can I get your discord?

yes it's d13thgamemaker#1189

I've joined a couple game jams now and I'm very interested in joining this one as well. I am a 2D artist that mainly does character art, however I am also able to work on backgrounds, covers, and concept art. You can see my works here https://www.artstation.com/chezsanchez

I only have very basic knowledge on coding- but I'm willing to learn to help out.

Hi,  my team has 2 programmers and one 2d artist that have a lot to learn, if you want to enter in the team write me on Discord: 3RADY#7336

looking for an artist to team up with for the jam! Urgent!!! I’m a developer and I use Unity both 2D and 3D. If you’re an artist and you’re reading this... reply!

I do some art but one my pc nor flash drive has enough storage to have unity two i do not know much unity or how to make art for unity assets {i do not know if it is some special conversion or some thing like that.

Hi I am looking for a music composer, I need different remixes of gameshow music!

hi planet_games are you ok with  8-bit music?

Sure that works.

ok grate my Discord is cup-is cool#5599

Ok mine is: Planet Games#0001

Deleted 3 years ago
(1 edit)

i am getting use to coper cube only used it for two days i know how to make 3 D and my number keys one two three four seven eight nine and zero do not work so if you need the key to work it may take longer cuz i use on screen key board

Hey! I'm a musician looking to make music for a game. Some examples can be found on my profile. I can do a fast turnaround. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks.

(+1)

I'm interested in helping! I'm a beginner at coding and game making, but I might be able to make art for your project. If your interested, dm me at JayAltDel#2547 on discord and I'll gladly help!

Sounds good. I don't know how to program so we might need one of those. 

(2 edits)

Hi. I am a 3D artist mainly specializing in organic characters and a game designer.

I aim to improve myself every day reaching more complex and realistic qualities. 

I usually work with UE4 for personal preference but I am learning Unity too.

I'm looking for a programmer who could be interested in joining forces in my latest project. A mobile arcade obstacle run game that differs from the usual concept.

The main assets for a prototype first level are ready and I need a programmer to put it all together. If you had any knowledge of vfx that would be nice too.

Here are some character animations: https://i.imgur.com/ium1tjD.mp4

And as qualification here is something more complex I've made a while ago:

I'd like to build a prototype to eventually release on the main mobile stores. If you are interested contact me on Discord: Drako#9688

Hello, im in college and learned 2D and 3D art, now i'm studyng Game Design. I really like to join a team for this Jam if there's still place in one. Thanks!

I'm not to talented when it comes to much, but I'm stronger in my programming class (Which is still not that impressive to say the least. This would be my first, I'm using this as a sorta learning experience.

i want a team mate but due to the tools i have all my game sre solo

I need someone to help me make a game im new to unity and dont know how to script

sorry i only know copper cube

Viewing posts 152 to 171 of 171 · Previous page · First page