Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Original Systems

Topics
Topic
Last post
Please note: this thread is intended to be the place for self-promotion. Please keep blatant self-promotion out of the o...
started by casskdesigns Mar 16, 2019 Last page
34 replies
Check it out! Bell Bottoms and Brainwaves The year is 1962. The United States military has been conducting secret experi...
started by Mekkakat 90 days ago
No replies yet
Hello itch! I’ve finished my first priced game, space street, along with a discord community, and will launch on drive...
started by SR 16 May 02, 2021
No replies yet
Art by Bodie Hartley "The play-based GonParis Method is a simple, smart, and effective way to banish encumbrance forever...
started by Kalum from The Rolistes Podcast Mar 30, 2021
3 replies
Hi everyone. My name is Mark and I have a Take that styled card game called Peacock Block that is in manufacturing, and...
started by ICHIBANGAMES Mar 01, 2021
1 reply
(finalist of the 24 second game jam, which is how much work/thought I put into this) EMILIO QUESTEVEZ Player Roles: You...
started by slasherepoch Jun 10, 2019
No replies yet
I'm curious, for those who decided to make an original system what motivated the choice? And once you decided that, what...
started by casskdesigns Mar 16, 2019
20 replies
Just going to review these and if everything is up to snuff...release! Fly my pretties, fly!
started by vsca Mar 21, 2019
2 replies
Hey Everyone, So I created my own system after getting frustrated with a well known cyberpunk game brand and it’s spin...
started by Halfling Caravan Games Mar 16, 2019
2 replies