Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Requests

Topics
Topic
Last post
i like this tool a lot! however, a lot of my writing drafting process includes a lot of nesting lists, and it's a bit te...
started by huckleton 25 days ago
1 reply
Hello Billiam, I purchased Deepdwn today and writing with it is really a lot of fun. The clear layout and structure is s...
started by jamesgeek 31 days ago
3 replies
It would be great if Deepdwn could support: intra-document linking via anchors, inter-document linking, image embedding...
started by Devilry Feb 22, 2021
3 replies
While I love the font for the actual editor, I hate the font the preview/output uses. Is there any chance we can get the...
started by Gregory Miller Mar 29, 2021
7 replies
The hierarchical structure of the notes reminds me a lot of what org-mode does, so it would be neat to be able to use th...
started by clayote 73 days ago
2 replies
Deepdwn is quickly becoming my favorite markdown editor! I love how easy it is to keep all my stuff organized, and graph...
started by modality Apr 07, 2021
1 reply
It would be nice if you let the user enable/disable DevTools in the settings, like Discord does.
started by Perian Apr 01, 2021
2 replies
Will there be an option to change the language used for spellchecking?
started by Vin Botthin Mar 12, 2021
3 replies
It would be nice the let the user select what font they want to use in the editor.
started by paste0x78 Feb 14, 2021
2 replies
Is there a plan to add the ability to insert and view images using Deepdwn? Either as file directory references or embed...
started by PuddingHeart Mar 09, 2021
4 replies
This application is super amazing, but i feel like the dark mode is inconsistent, especially when it comes to the markdo...
started by 馃吙馃吅馃吔 Feb 12, 2021
2 replies
Hello, I've been using deepdwn from a month now and I like it a lot. the charts and diagram are very cool. I'm using htt...
started by ItsJustAGame Mar 23, 2021
2 replies
The app looks and feels great. One thing that I think would be a great boon would be adding some more advanced search fe...
started by Alzarath Mar 16, 2021
3 replies
Hi I would like to know if we can have a demo or a free version of the Deepdw product thank you in advance Plissken
started by SnakePlissken Feb 23, 2021
6 replies
Fantastic application! I really enjoy the graphical feedback when designing charts / graphs. Would it be feasible to add...
started by alexjgriffith Feb 15, 2021
3 replies
Hello, I really like Deepdown, but I don't understand one thing : Why the pdf export doesn't keeps bookmarks and tree st...
started by ShiaMeyn Mar 09, 2021
2 replies
Nowadays almost everything works with some sort of cloud support. Documents, spreadsheets, code, for almost everything t...
started by ZeroStatic Feb 26, 2021
1 reply
Many static site generators use YAML headers in the form: --- yaml: example --- Rest of md document. I was wondering if...
started by RobRose Feb 14, 2021
1 reply