itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- Look, I know we're trapped in the AAA game deluge where multiple 30+ hour games are released every week. So what if I fi...
- Happy Thursday itch.io fans! Roll into the weekend with a stack of hot new games! This time we're bringing in a remake o...
- Good Morning itch.io fans! It's been a while since our last itch.io Creator Day, but I'm happy to announce the drought i...
- Are you ready to talk about the perils of labor? What about the strength of community? Ok but what if I told you we're a...
- Looking for something to play? Need something to do inside while you hide from the heat? Well check out 3 of our favorit...
- Happy June everyone! It’s been a little while since we’ve done this last, but don’t worry bundle fans we haven’t...
- Hey itch.io fans! It's that time again, time for another itch.io Creator Day! Yep, our semi-frequent day celebrating eve...
- Over the last several years tabletop RPGs have been in something of a renaissance. Where before the lion's share of a sm...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
STAKES. GUNS. SLOW-MO. Kill the monster you loved in a love letter to PS2-era action games.
first-person arcade action set in your subconscious
Issue #44 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
A relaxing and charming puzzle game about Roberto, a dog who really loves loooooooong sticks with a plan in mind.
Find your way through a mysterious castle and take down the Shadow King!
Dungeon crawler roguelike inside computer folder!
Tired of life?
A crazy fast-paced game, run’n’gun platformer with procedurally generated levels, presented in a retro-arcade style.
A story about Hands
A multiplayer sports game… with toasters!
Run! Jump? Swim?! Mr. Platformer can do it all!
Who twisted the lock on this bird cage?
Fetch the ball for your little master!
Relive the days of past social gaming networks and dive into this fictional video game era…
You must complete the Test
A whodunit with witches point and click adventure
All Kyle, All Style
Place your faith and embrace the Void.
Passport Control in Your Pocket
These robots are obsessed with sushi and you’re the one serving it to them.
Arena-Shooter-Roguelite in early development
Cyber-Noir Detective Adventure
Hand-drawn point-and-click adventure
Take your pet for a walk to Sunset Peak.
STOMPIN' MECH SQUAD
Mix and match cute eels to fulfill deliveries!
A dogsled Oregon Trail-like originally made in 48 hours.
A real-time adventure game with a dark secret. Uncover a capitalist conspiracy and steal back your time.
explore 4 letter words
A dungeon crawler where you are the minion!
A reverse tower defense
Propeller-powered duck delivery action!
Fight frantic bosses while shooting and dashing
Try your best to not get ground into XP by a player raiding the dungeon!
You're not a hero, you're his backpack!
A Cosy 90s Fantasy Adventure
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Exploration platform game for Game Boy Advance (and more!)
a fractal-trance bullet-trip from the creators of DEAD PETALS and satryn🌸
Interactive experience that simulates the aftermath of catastrophic earthquakes.
Collect roses, smooch stoners!
TBS Dungeon crawler. Where you have to free a village from cave monsters. (Playable on PC and Mobile on browser)
Escape from your pursuers with only your diving gear and some help from local hooligans!
A PS1 Style demake of the first level of Dead Space
A one-level sokoban adventure
Franzen is a turn-based RPG set in a dystopian-steampunk world.
My Ludum Dare 46 game jam entry! Theme: "Keep it alive"
Welcome to Daniel Linssen's Snoook! Please snoook.
Explore and unravel the mall of your mind.
A single-player or group puzzle game of indirect discovery.
Retro-inspired beat 'em up starring chipmunk warriors!
And angel, a wayward soul, and a path to the great beyond...
Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture.
A classic case of nuclear warfare
Become a computer operating system and try not to anger the user!
Uncover terrifying secrets about the company you work for in this comedically surreal 3D platformer!
Special Convention Demo from 2016
Pony Arcadia is a very light 4X strategy game with puzzle elements.
Featured jamsView all jams
GitHub Game Off runs for the entire month of November
THE HORRIFICALLY WONDERFUL HORROR JAM RETURNS
Let's build Web games together!
a jam for queer games and queer devs presented by QGCon
A weekend long Playdate game jam!
80 joined5 submissions
The hallmark annual competition of the NES developer community!