If you encounter any issues, please post them below. If this thread is closed, that means a new version is out, so please download the new version and check out the sticky for that version.
- The evidence list is un-ordered - this should be fixed in a future build.
- Screen flashes are numerous and make the game difficult to play for those who are photo-sensitive - we're going to look at adding a "turn off screen flashes" option; however, these often serve a structural purpose so this may not be possible. Investigation into this is ongoing.
- Sequence break - On day 3, it's possible to get con passes too early, which can lead to you getting out of the world if you try to walk into the duel arena. This will be fixed in a future update. For now, the eventing is quite robust so if you walk back into the world, and just carry on to the safe room, you should be okay.
- Ability to stand on a table in the cosplay area - This will be fixed in a future update.
- Visual freezing bug - Occasionally the game will freeze; you can hear the game continue in the background, but the visuals have frozen. This is an intermittent bug which happens so rarely it's impossible to diagnose (we had one player experience it in the very first room of chapter I simply between two dialogue calls with nothing between). Keeping eyes open for an issue but the only solution we suggest is to save often; it's very unlikely to happen more than once in a playthrough.
- Evidence bug - one of the testimonies on Day 2 could be resolved by presenting literally any piece of evidence (a debug flag was mistakenly set). This logic error has been fixed and will not be present in the next version.
- Rope in courtroom is climbable - fixed in next version
- Typos (fixed in next version):
- "Do you even know what Marcus and Stella look like"
- ... probably others :D I should be more studious with this