Review for version 0.6.r27
Everything seems well balanced, nice way to be for preparing to move out of the beta stages. ^ ^
- Reselecting a level two levels later doesn't work as intended, since the level only lets you load the cats that were left behind it doesn't allow you to add cats to a scene.
- The unit highlighter doesn't seem to work.
- Since you can view what food you have in storage, it would probably be sensible to add a filter tab so later on you can see them nice and categorised.
- While we're at it the shop could do with a category system too.
- I think resources should be made somewhat universal to all levels, or atleast allow other scenes to be able to influence your current resources.
- The ability to tweak the music and sound effects would be nice, alot of gamers prefer to play their own music ontop of playing a game, but as things are now you have to quit just to toggle these settings.
- Upon tabbing out I think I found one of your developer functions ^_^; the UI has vanished, um, help? xD also this gives me an idea, an option to go into a more minimalist UI would be kinda cool, as theres so much clutter it makes it hard to appreciate the view. uwu
- The architect cap looks kinda off on the UI portrait because the feather is missing.